A Japanese Restaurant in Chicago

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
While River North sushi spot Kizoku isn't exactly new, it recently launched "body sushi."
For a minimum of $500, your all-you-can-eat sushi and nigiri buffet will be served from a nubile female body.

aigoo :wacko:
that's crazy i'm in the girl shoes ayaaaaaaaaa o_O

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yeah i concur with KT...i was thinking the same thing...

despite those leaves...how sanitary could all this be?

c'mon ppl...the japanese had cute lil' sushi dishes for a reason...

money can even buy the body of a woman in restaurants...how much more commodification of the female body do we need

dayam the rich! :angry:

Rakniran

oh gosh,so grosss..I would never let my bf go there. Is just not right to mix food with naked body.How can that girl stay still forever? What if,it takes those people to be done in five hours? WIth alll of those talking and stuff..What happen if,she need to peed or use numbers two toilet.??

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I think this is the stupidest thing ever. I can't believe women would subject themselves to this. Call me illogical but I think this is much worst than a stripper....and I'm ok with strippers. With strippers, at least they have a purpose that is reminiscent of the fact that they're humans. Their purpose is to well, excite the longing all human males (and females) have. With this, women aren't more than a plate. It makes them inhuman and I honestly believe this is the worst insult a woman can suffer.

*Edit* Ok, there are much worst insults a women can suffer. I spoke (wrote) too quickly.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
almost the worse insult a woman can suffer... -_- ...there's the smuggled ones sex trafficked everyday.

and the other insufferable insult is when a man can't keep his social conditionings under control.

marduk said:
I think this is the stupidest thing ever. I can't believe women would subject themselves to this. Call me illogical but I think this is much worst than a stripper....and I'm ok with strippers. With strippers, at least they have a purpose that is reminiscent of the fact that they're humans. Their purpose is to well, excite the longing all human males (and females) have. With this, women aren't more than a plate. It makes them inhuman and I honestly believe this is the worst insult a woman can suffer.
[post="40874"][/post]​

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
marduk said:

*Edit* Ok, there are much worst insults a women can suffer. I spoke (wrote) too quickly.
[post="40874"][/post]​
agreed! come on now we are being use as DISHES!! :angry:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
what would she do if she had bad gas and needed to really fart it out while consumers are eating the sushis that are about to get rotten by her stankin ass fart????????

people do krazy things in the name of money. how sad...makes me mad too. sigh*

Nameless

N i n j a
It's all about the 'dough'. I wonder how much these women get paid just to lay there. Eh, what if they had to sneeze? If I was eating there, I'd probably pretend to spill black pepper near her face and make her sneeze, lol.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Nameless said:
It's all about the 'dough'. I wonder how much these women get paid just to lay there. Eh, what if they had to sneeze? If I was eating there, I'd probably pretend to spill black pepper near her face and make her sneeze, lol.
[post="41248"][/post]​
OoOh LOOL good idea !!
but japanese food dun have black pepper :sweat:
i think ? LoL

Nameless

N i n j a
Kristie said:
OoOh LOOL good idea !!
but japanese food dun have black pepper :sweat:
i think ? LoL

[post="41255"][/post]​

They don't have to have black pepper :lmao:

S

sunflower

i would not go to this restaurant... disgusting! eating off of someone's body is not sanitary... like what you guys said.. and that farting and going to the bathroom thing got me laughing! LOL

what if the customer isn't good with chopsticks...and... accidentally uhmmmmm... LOL... picks up the leaves too? LOL

this is too weird! and 500 bucks? :loool: .. i would rather go to McDonalds than to this place!

kutiepie

sarNie Egg
this is the first time that i seen this happening in the US, but it isn't the first time that i have seen it. it's been happening in japan for a years now. a couple of summers ago, i was at sushi place in japan and this was on the menu. it was like a complete culture shock for me, because they actually consider this a form of art.