A Love So Pure

Simmay

sarNie Egg
Nadech sat in his bedroom staring at the picture of him and his ex-lover Mint whom was married to his bestfriend Mark today. Nadech was always depressed and regretted that he had never admitted his love to Mint. If he had proclaimed his love, he would have never end up this way. Everyone in Nadech's family was very worried about him. His sister always came to visit once in a while.
Nadech's sister, Aff knocked on his door.
"Nadech..." She said.
"I want to be alone P' Aff."
"Nadech...why are you punishing yourself this way. Please dont do that."
"I'm stupid. I regret everything!"
"You have been in there for almost a week now. Mom and Dad are worried about you. We dont want to see you this way."
"I'll be fine. Just leave me alone."
"Nadec...." Aff's stomach began to hurt. She was six months pregnant. She started screaming. Nadech quickly got up and opened his door. His sister smiled.
"You fooled me?!?"
"Sorry but thats the only way I know you would open your door." Aff grabbed her little brother's hand.
"If you're in pain, I will be too. You're my only brother. I just want you to be happy. Remember, Nadech, girls come and goes. If you guys are meant to be be. You guys will be with each other in the end. " Nadech hugged his sister.

Yaya was at work finishing up her paperwork at the office. She glanced and looked at the clock. It was time to go. She gathered up her files and place them in the bin. Her phone began to ring. It was her best friend, Margie.
"Hello you." She said.
"You're still at work?"
"Yes. I just finished up the paperwork now. Whats up?"
"You workaholic. We're going out to the bar tonight. You should come too since we havent seen you."
"Alright, I'll be there. What time?"
"9. I want you to meet my boyfriend."
"Another one? when are you going to settle with one guy Margie."
"I think hes the one."
Yaya shook her head. She had heard this phrase plenty of times before.
"Ok. Well, I'll see you later. I gotta close up the office."
Yaya headed towards her car. She placed her bags in the backseat when her phone rang again. This time it was her mom.
"Hi Mom. I'm heading home now."
Her mom's voice was trembling. "-Mom, are you crying? What's wrong?"
"Your brother..."
"Whats wrong with him? Ok. I want you to calm down for now. I'll be right there."
Yaya quickly rushed home and parked her car. She ran to the living room to her mom.
"Yaya...we're in big trouble."
"Why mom?"
"Your brother stole your dad and my credit card. He maxed out all of it."
"What?!?" Yaya looked at all of the statements. Her head began to spin too. She was thinking what the heck could this guy have spent it on. "- and where is that troublemaker?"
Yaya tried calling her brothers plenty of times but it always went to voicemail. All her brother had always done was go out partying but he was serious when it came to work. Yaya had saved her brother many times when she had to pay his debt for him but this time it was so much that she, herself didnt know what to do.
Yaya brought her mom upstairs to rest. Yaya gave her mom her medications.
"Mom, dont worry. I will try to solve this problem."
"Yaya, I dont want you to overwork yourself. You have done so much for us. If only your brother knew how to think. Its our fault for spoiling him. "
"Dont blame yourself. Get some rest." She gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out of the bedroom door.
"Orn, please take care of mom. I'll be be back a little late today."
"Becareful Khun yaya."
"I will thanks." Yaya walked to her room to get ready for tonight.

Nadech finally got out of his room and went downstairs to have dinner with the family.
His parents were very happy to see him all freshened up.
"We made all your favorite dish today. You better eat a lot." Aff said.
Nadech smiled and began eating.
"Hello everyone." Boy, who was Nadech's cousin walked in.
"Boy..come and have dinner with us."
"Sure." He sat down next to Nadech whom he was surprised to see having dinner with the family tonight.
"What?" Nadech said.
"Im glad to see you here with the family. We all missed you man."
"Well I'm a guy. I cant let a girl destroy me."
"Good. Im glad to hear that. Now tonight, if your not doing anything.....you should go to the bar with me."
"I dont feel like going."
"Oh come on. I want you to meet someone."
"Another one of your girlfriends again? If your trying to make an excuse and break up with them, you're on your own buddy."
"No, this one I'm serious with."
"Just go Nadech, so that you can freshen up your mind." Aff said.
"Fine, I'll go but you better not try to set me up on a blind date again."
"I promise!"

Boy and Nadech headed to the bar first. Margie was already waited at the table.
"Honey! Over here." She called out.
"She's over there." Boy and Nadech headed towards the table.
Margie gave Boy a kiss on the cheek.
"Margie, I want you to meet my cousin, Nadech."
"Nice to meet you. Boy have told me many things about you."
"Nice to meet you too, Margie."
"Oh, my best friend is on her way."
A couple minutes later, Yaya arrived at the door. Yaya saw Margie and headed towards her direction.
"Sorry for coming late. I had a problem at home."
"Its ok. Yaya, I want you to meet Boy, my boyfriend."
"Hi! Nice to meet you. I hope you're the lucky one."
"Hey! What is that suppose to mean?" Margie said.
"I'm kidding."
"Oh and this is Nadech, Boy's cousin."
Yaya had recognized him from school. He was very popular and dated her cousin, Mint.
"Hi." He said.
"Hi." She said smiling. Yaya heard about the news that Mint had married his bestfriend. Yaya and Mint werent that close. Mint's family were more of the hi-so type. If you werent up to their standards, then they wouldnt talk to you.
"So Khun Yaya, i heard your an office manager?"
"Yes, thats correct. Ive been managing the office for 4 years now."
Nadech was just looking around. He had no interest in talking with any woman at the moment. He began ordering one drink after the other. Yaya knew that he was heartbroken because she was once like that.
"He's still hurt. There's no way to heal a broken heart." Boy said.
"Of course there is honey. You just got to find a new person to heal that broken heart." They both turn to look at yaya who was smiling sweetly.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Boy asked.
"I think so."
Yaya walked over to talk to Nadech.
"I think thats enough drinks for tonight."
"Leave me alone. It's none of your business."
"Why are you acting like this?"
"Isnt it because of your cousin? That's why I'm like this?!?"
"I know Mint hurt you very much and theres no way where she can mend that but..." Nadech pushed her away.
"You dont need to care of me. What are you trying to do? Hurt me like how your cousin hurted me too?"
"Nadech...I..." Before Yaya could finish her sentence, Nadech fell to the ground. Yaya looked for Margie and Boy but there was so many people that she couldnt find them. She carried Nadech to her car and took him to her condo that she had secretly bought.
Yaya pulled him out of the car and his arms around her neck.
"Mint!!! Why Did you leave me?"
Yaya opened her condo door and laid Nadech on the bed. She took off his shoes and went to grab a bowl of warm water with a towel. She began wiping his face. Nadech suddenly grabbed her hand.
"Mint, I love you....Mint..."
"Nadech...its me." But Nadech held her hand tight.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, Nadech grabbed Yaya. I hope nothing bad happens between them while Nadech is drunk and depressed. Please continue.

Or is this really in the right section & this ff ended already??

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my.. is this story ended... i'm starting to get excited about it then realise it had ended.. but why the ending looks like hanging there?? hehe.. just wondering only...

bEI

sarNie Egg
omg it ended!!!??? its soo short. lol i hope this is a mistake cause it was getting pretty good.

Simmay

sarNie Egg
Sorry guys! This fanfic hasnt ended it yet. I just post it in the wrong section. Hopefully one of the admins can move to the other section or thread. But I will definitely work on updating this fanfic. Ive just been busy with work. Sorry once again but thanks for reading my fanfic.

Yaya tried pulling her hands but that only made him hold even tighter. He pulled her down on pinned her on the bed.
"Nadech... what are you doing? Let me go..."
"Mint! Why did you this to me? I loved you so much. How can you marry him?"
"You're drunk. I'm not Mint. I'm Yaya."
"Liar! You gotta be mine." He leaned in and kissed. Yaya cried for help but no one heard her. She tried pushing him away but that only added more pressure. Yaya didnt know what she had gotten herself into. She kneeled him in his precious and pushed him. She grabbed the bowl of water and poured it at his face.
Nadech suddenly awoke. "Where am I? Why are you here?"
"I brought you here. You were so drunk." Yaya said. She buttoned her shirt. Nadech looked at himself.
"What did you do to me?" Nadech asked. Yaya suddenly got mad. How can he say something like that? She was definitely not the type of girl who would do something like that especially take advantage of a guy.
"Excuse me... But I should be asking you that. You were the one who was unconcious and kept thinking I was Mint." Nadech didnt wanna hear her name. He grabbed Yaya's arm.
"What are you doing?!? I'm hurt." He pushed her against the wall.
"Hah! Are you sure it wasnt because you want me? Why would I think of you as your cousin. You both are probably the same." Yaya pushed him and slapped him.
"Just because you were hurt by the girl you loved doesnt give you the reason to think that every girl is like that. Maybe if you learn how to respect girls then they wont leave you." That made Nadech even more mad. He looked at her with an evil stare. He walked in closer. Yaya was now in danger and this was in her own condo. She kept stepping back. She knew her bed was right behind her.
"Dont you dare do anything to me or I will yell?"
"Why? what are they going to do? You were the one who brought me here. So think about it what would they think?"
"Oh, is this what I get in return for doing a good deed?"
"What deed? I never asked you to help me. Why do you even care?!?"
"Because I have humanity in myself. I have a heart."
"Dont try to make yourself look good. You and your cousin are the same. First your nice and then later your true color will come out."
"That's enough. You have no right to judge me when you dont even know me."
"Tonight proved it all."
"I'm sorry but I dont want anyone's sloppy second."
"What did you say?!?"
"Did I stutter? I'm sorry. Would you like for me to repeat that?" Nadech couldnt stand it anymore. He grabbed her and kissed her. Yaya couldnt move.She had fell his charming kisses. She had began weak to her knees. No guy had ever kissed her and she never allowed any guy to get close to her either. He had stole her first kiss.

Nadech finally let her go. "I will always win no matter what." Yaya backed away.
"By what? Taking advantage of a girl. Is that a true man? Leave!" Yaya exclaimed.
"Fine! I didnt want to be here anyways. I dont want to have anything to do with your family either."Yaya's cellphone soon rang. It was Margie.
"Hello." She answered.
"Yaya. Where are you? Boy and I have been looking for you and Nadech."
"Oh sorry. I had to leave. I was worried about my mom."
"Are you ok? You're voice sounds very shaky. Did something happen?"
"Oh no...nothing happened. Im just worried about my mom thats all."
"Did you see Nadech by any chance?"
"No, I didnt..."
"Oh ok. Well Boy will try calling him again."
"Ok. I'll talk to you tomorrow then."
Yaya ran to the bathroom and stared into the mirror. How can he be so cruel and do say such harsh things to her.
"You will never understand me Nadech...." Tears began flowing down her cheek.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yaya woke up the next day to her mom screaming at her brother.
"Your a shame to the family. You're the only son to this family. How can you act like that? What did I do wrong to deserve this?" She cried.
"Mom, I have my reasons."
"Then you tell me son. What reasons do you have? Why did you do that? Do you that your sister is trying to pay all your debts. Arent you ashame of yourself?"
"That's right. Everything I do is wrong. Yaya will always be the right one. Your favorite child. Well you know what? I wont be here anymore then." He stormed out the door.
"Son, dont leave...." She tried running after her son but she tripped and hit her head on the table.
"Mom..." Yaya ran quickly down the stairs to help her mom. She saw blood running down her forehead. " Mom....Orn!! Orn!!!"
"Yes? What's wrong with Madam?!?"
"It's not time to ask. Call the ambulance."
Nadech woke up in a good mood. He thought about last night. The kiss between him and Yaya made him feel happy. "What a feisty girl but no matter what she still surrendered to my kiss." Aff came knocking on her brother's door.
"Nadech! Are you up yet? Come downstairs and have some breakfast."
"I will be there soon. Let me shower first."
-----------------------------------------------
Yaya walked back and forth in front the emergency room. She tried calling her brother so many times. At this point, she wanted to strangle him. Margie came running.
"Yaya. How's aunty?"
"Margie, I dont know. She's been in there for a while. If anything happens to her. I wont forgive him."
"Now where is that trouble maker?"
"I have been trying to call him but he hasnt picked up. " The doctor soon came out.
"Doctor, how's my mom condition?"
The doctor took off his mask and shook his head. I'm sorry we tried the best we can but the patient hit her head really hard so it caused one of her blood vessels to pop in her brain. Right now, we could only depend on faith. She will be in accoma for awhile until further progress." Yaya began breaking down. Margie hugged her best friend.
"Why is this happening to me? Why now?!?"
"It's ok Yaya. Aunty has to be alright."
------------------------------
Nadech walked downstairs humming to his favorite song. Everyone stared at him.
"Goodmorning everyone."
"Hmm..I wonder why is our son in such a good mood? Did you meet a pretty girl last night?"
Yaya's image soon popped in Nadech's head.
"No, just taught some stubborn people a lesson. He smiled and began eating.
"Since your available Nadech. You should start going to the company to help manage our company so Mom and Dad can go on a vacation. "
"I guess." He said.
"Good. I heard theres a little problem. There's some money missing. Maybe you can help solve that problem."
"Dont let me find out who it is. I will surely fire them and put them to jail."
After breakfast, Nadech went to go get dressed. He hadnt dressed up for awhile. He wore a dark blue button up and black pants. He fixed his hair and sprayed some cologne.
"Time for Nadech to come back again." He knew what he had to face once he got there and he was prepared for it this time. Nadech went downstairs and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm really happy to see my Nadech back again." Tears began to form in her eyes.
"Dont cry mom. I wont make you disappointed Mom. I promise." He smiled and walked out the door. Nadech got in the car and drove off. On his way there, he wondered what the feisty Yaya was doing. Her image was stuck in his head but then the thought of Mint hurted him once again. He hated how they were related.
"No Nadech. You cannot think about that woman. You gotta learn from your mistake."
The guards opened the gate for Nadech and greeted him.
"good to see you again, Sir."
"Thanks." He drove to the parking lot. As he was parking, he saw Mint and Mark holding hands walking inside the building. His faced started to become hot like fire. He got out of the car, locked his car, and walked inside. As he stepped his foot inside the doors, women were looking at him from left and right. He heard of the staff asking who that hot guy was.
Nadech headed towards the elevator. He bumped into Mint and Mark. Mint was shocked to see him. Nadech didnt even bother looking at them. He walked inside.
"Glad to see you back Nadech." Mark said.
"Thanks. I'm glad to be back too." Nadech replied. Mint stayed quiet. She felt guilty for what happened. He finally reached his office floor.
"Well hope to see you around." Mark said.
"yeah Ok. Hopefully not." Nadech said.
Nadech headed towards his office. The secretary greeted him.
"Pim, I need all the files to see who the thief behind all of this and who takes care of that dept."
"I believe Khun Por Thrisadee does."
"Who is he? How long has he been working for our company?"
"For 4 years now sir. Your dad had hired him."
"Let me take a look at his background. Bring it inside to me."
"Ka. Khun Nadech."
-----------------------------------------
Yaya went back home and stared at her empty house. It wasnt like a home anymore. All she felt was coldness and loneliness. Everything had changed ever since her father had passed away. Yaya had to manage everything. She sat on the couch and stared at her family picture. She hoped one day, they would be happy again.
"Khun yaya. There's more mail." Orn handed her the bills. Yaya didnt want to look at them. She knew it was just her brother's bills. Yaya began having a headache.
"Are you ok, Khun yaya? Maybe you should get some rest."
"Orn, I wouldnt be able to sleep anyways. I have too much on my mind but if you can bring me some medicine."
Yaya sat down and began opening her mails one by one. Her cellphone began to ring. She answered.
"Hello. Yaya speaking."
"Hi Khun Yaya. This is Officer Pong calling from the Bangkok station. Your brother was arrested for stealing a company's money. The owner of the company had pressed charges."
"What?!? I wil be right there."
Twenty minutes later, Yaya had arrived at the police station.
"Hi, I am here to see Officer Pong regarding about my brother's case."
"Ok. Right this way please." He lead her to the officer's office.
"Sir,Khun Yaya is here to see you regarding about her brother's case."
"Please have her come in."
Yaya walked in. "Officer, that cant be right. My brother wont do such a thing. Well theres evidence that was provided from the owner. Can I see my brother?"
"Sure." He lead her to waiting area while they brought in her brother. Yaya's heart was beating very fast. Now what was she going to do?
"Yaya." Her brother said.
"P' Por." She grabbed his hand.
"I didnt do it Yaya. I really didnt. Someone had set me up."
"Who would do such a thing?"
"It's Chai."
"We've warned you so many times already. Now do you believe us?"
"yaya. You gotta help me. I dont want to be here. Please."
"I will try my best to help you."
"Promise me Yaya. That you wont leave me in here."
"I promise. But you have to stay out of trouble while your here or else they wont let you leave at all."
"I will. You didnt tell Mom did you?"
"Dont worry. Mom cant find out anyways."
"Good."
"Because shes in accoma."
"What?!? How?" He exclaimed.
"After you guys argued. Mom tried running after you but she tripped and fell. She hit her head hard on the table.So one of her brain blood vessels popped."

"Its all my fault!!!How can I do such a thing??! I dont deserve to live at all." Yaya never saw her brother breakdown but this was the first time. Like they say, a man's tear is very valuable."
"I will go to your company and talk to the owner. Maybe they wll be nice to drop the charges."
"That will be tough. I heard the owner's son is very mean. He's pretty coldhearted."
"Well it doesnt hurt to try. I will come back tomorrow. Take care of yourself."
"I will. If you go visit mom, tell her I'm....sorry."
"I will and she will be very glad to hear that." Yaya smiled and walked out. She wiped her tears and headed towards her brother's company.
yaya reached the front of the office.
"Hi. Im here to see the owner of the company."
"Did you have an appointment with him?"
"No, I dont but I was hoping you can help me. Please let me in. I can wait as long I would be able to see him today."
"Alright. Go ahead."
"Thanks."
Yaya walked up to the reception area and asked where the owner's office was.
"Please help me. Im here regarding my brother. I beg you. Please."
Mark saw Yaya and walked over to the reception area.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oooo this is so interesting!! I will move it for u if no one does lol.. But I don't think I can do so on my itouch lol..

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
this is gettting so good! thanks! hope you continue with this story

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
at least it's not the ending.. hehehe..

nadech have feelings for yaya.. that's why he so fast can be a happy person... hahaha

can't wait for more to know their next encounter with each other.. =D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I just had to come back and read this. I'll read anything with Yadech and Mteam in it. Nadech is already falling in love with Yaya. Soo cute! He's thinking about her the whole time and hates the fact that she's cousins with Mint. I'm interested in knowing more about Mint and Mark's relationship. Hopefully Mint isn't stuck up like how Yaya describes her family to be.

Simmay

sarNie Egg
"Khun Yaya?" He asked.
"Khun Mark." She smiled
"What are you doing here?"
"Im here to see the owner but they wont let me go upstairs. I really need to see him."
"Alright. I'll take you there." They both headed toward the elevator. One of the receptionists called Mint right away to tell her.
" Thank you for helping me."
"No problem. We're like family."
They reached the 11th floor. Yaya almost tripped but Mark caught her. Nadech was walking out and saw her. Nadech looked in disgust at how they were holding each other. It made him think she was really like her cousin.
"Thanks." Yaya said.
"It's ok . Alright. I have to head back to work. Goodluck." He said. yaya smiled and headed towards the secretary's desk.
"Hi, I was wondering if I can talk to Khun Barry."
"Sorry, he had just stepped out. Did you have an appointment with him?"
"No, I didnt but I'm willing to wait."
"Ok. You can go have a seat but he wont be available til later."
"Thats fine. Thank you miss." Yaya went to sit down in the waiting area. She grabbed a magazine and started flipping the pages.
Nadech was headed towards the cafetaria when he noticed Mint was heading towards the same direction.
"Barry." No one had ever called him by his real name. Nadech tried so hard not to look back but Mint kept calling his name. She walked at a faster pace so she can catch up to him. She grabbed his hand. "-do you hate me that much now?" She stared into his eyes.
"Mint, I cant pretend that nothing happened after my own girlfriend cheated on me and marries my best friend. I cant accept that."
"But you gotta understand. My parents were the ones who had forced me."

"But you could have told them that you didnt like him Mint. It's you. You dont know how to fight for what you want."
"You're saying this because you have moved on right? Because you dont love me anymore."
Nadech hesitated to answer. Deep down inside, he still cared and had feelings for her but he couldnt take the pain anymore. It was just too much. "Yes, Mint I have moved on and I have found someone better than you."
Mint stomped her feet and starting yelling. "-you're lying to me. You didnt move on. You can move on."
"What makes you think I cant? Just because you dont want me doesnt mean i dont have other ladies wanting me." He smiled and walked off.
"Barry! Dont walk away from me! Stop right there!"
Nadech shook his head and ran for the elevator. He had lost his appetite to eat. He was already in a pissed off mood and it was his first day back at work. Once, he got off the elevator, he started mumbling.
"Khun Barry, there is someone here to see you. Would you like for me to tell them to wait in your office?"
"Sure. Have them wait for me in my office."
Barry walked to the washroom.
"Khun. My boss asked for you to wait for him in his office."
"Thank you." Yaya followed the secretary to his office. The office was big. Everything was very organized and smelled fresh. Yaya sat on the couch. She looked around the room.
"Hi I'm Barry. How can I help you today?" Barry was in shock when he turned to look at the person sitting on his couch. Yaya couldnt believe she had to see him again. As much as she didnt wanna see or talk to him but she had to do it for her brother.
"I am here to ask you for a big favor."
"A girl like you asking me to help you? It's going to rain today."
"I'm being serious."
"Well let me hear what the favor is first? Maybe if I'm nice enough, I will help you."
"You! Whatever...I am here to ask if you can drop the charges for my brother."
"Your that thief's sister?!? Wow! First your cousin hurts me and now your brother steals my money. You guys really have thick, black blood. Why should help someone who stole my money?"
"I know he was wrong. But please, my brother is the only son. My mom would be devestated if her only son was in jail."
"Well lesson to be learned. Dont ever try to steal because karma will get you back. I wont drop the charges. You can leave now."
Yaya wasnt going to give up. Yaya knelt down in front of him.
'What are you doing? Dont try to make me feel sorry for you."
"Khun Barry, I'm begging you. Please...my mom is currently in acoma in the hospital. Yes, my brother is very immature and does many bad things but he's still a good person deep down inside. I dont want my mom waking up to hear that her son is in the hospital even though she might not be able too. But please give my brother a chance to change himself. I can do whatever you want me to do to repay the money back as long as you drop the charges. Please help me." Yaya had never begged or knelt down to anyone besides her parents. Nadech stood there in awe. He began to soften and wanted to hug her at that very moment.
"I'm sorry but I cant do that. How would I know that something like this wouldnt happen again? I have to show my employees an example. If a person is wrong then I will punish them the fair way."
"Why cant you give someone a second chance? Is it that hard for you to be nice for once? I wonder what is your heart made out of? Why does everything that comes out of your mouth is cruel?"
Nadech became furious and grabbed her. "I'm sorry that I'm not like that guy. Where I'm a sweet gentleman." Yaya became puzzled. Who was he trying to refer to? "-dont act like you dont know. I saw how you guys were acting so sweetly by the elevator."
"That is my cousin's husband and I have no intentions on stealing anyone's man either. I have more pride and respect in myself than that. Let me go. I'm hurt."
"Didnt you say I was a cruel person? This is what cruel people do? "
"You're crazy. Let me go."
"No." He began kissing her cheeks. Yaya tried getting out of his strong grip. But he pushed her onto the couch.
"Dont do anything to me. I will yell and tell everyone you're trying to rape me."
"My staff knows better than to come into my office without me telling them too."
"You crazy guy. I dont even know how Mint had feelings for a person like you."
"well ask her maybe you will learn how to love me too."
"That will never happen. Get off of me." She exclaimed. The door suddenly opened. Mint stood there in awe. She walked over and pushed nadech to the side.
"I cant believe you would do something like this Yaya."
Yaya sat up. "I didnt do anything. What are you talking about? I only came here to talk about P'Por. "
"Right. Only a kid would see that. Look at you right now." Mint raised her hands but Nadech caught her hand in time.
"Leave my girlfriend alone." Yaya almost choked on her own saliva.
"Girlfriend?!? This is the girl that you had moved on with?"
"Yes." He wrapped his arms around her waist. Nadech leaned in and kissed her cheeks. "-soon we will be getting married too." Yaya stared at him. Was he taking some types of drug or something?
"Oh baby, you're so cute when you stare at me like that. It makes my heart melt."
"I cant believe you did this. You know what? Mark is ten times better than you. At least he knows how to love a woman and treats me like a princess."
"Well then I wish you and him the best of happiness. Cuz I have found mine." He gazed into yaya's beautiful brown eyes. Yaya's heart began beating fast.
"I cant stand this anymore. I hope you and yaya will have tons of happiness too."
"Thanks." He smiled at Mint as she turned around and stormed out the door.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Poop thisbia gettin cute lalalalla..

Aigoo mint is such a meanie and jerk I don't want her to be with mark in here with that kind of character ahahaha lmao

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Sooooo good! OMG I love Nadech and Yaya in this. Mint is greedy. She broke Nadech's heart by marrying his best friend and still wants Nadech to love her? Then she wants to slap her cousin. Poor Mark has to live with a two timer. I wonder when Aum will come into the picture.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
omg this is getting so goood! so im assuming now that mint is going to be the n'rai. poor mark and yaya then. although nadech still loves mint he's slowly falling for yaya. keke. ahh this is killing me! im highly anticipating to read more. thanks simmay!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my.. mint is a bad character in this story... but can't wait to know more.. nadech and yaya are falling in love with each other.. =D

Simmay

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the comments! Im glad everyone is enjoying it. :D

Yaya pulled herself away from him and went to sit on the chair. " Did you know what you just did?"
"I'm not dumb. I know what I just did. Its about time Mint gets a taste of her own medicine."
"Oh yeah. Good idea by involving me in it too."
"You said you wanted to help your brother didnt you?"
Yaya nodded her head. Nadech walked over and sat on the chair arm. He began playing with her hair. "-well...I want you to be mine." He said sniffing her hair. Yaya almost choked on her own saliva. She got up very quickly causing Nadech to fall.
"What did you just say?"
"You heard me. If you want me to drop the charges then you have to be mine and listen and do whatever I say."
"Isnt there any other way out better than this?" She said. Nadech took an advantage of this to make Mint hurt. If he took the girl that Mint was always jealous to be with him then she would feel the pain that he felt.
"Fine. I can do whatever you say but I will not be yours."
"Sorry but that means you will have to get married with me too."
"That's enough. You're just using me as a tool to get back at your ex-girlfriend. I may be willing to do everything for my family but I will not lower my standards and get married with you so that you can use me as a weapon. I have a heart too." Yaya grabbed her purse and walked towards the door. Nadech grabbed her hand.
"Then be prepared to see your brother in jail for the next 5 years." Yaya looked at Nadech. How can he do such a thing. She felt weak to her knees. If she did this, yaya knew her mom would be very disappointed in her. Yaya had no choice at this point but to agree to it. She didnt have the money to bail him out. She knew her grandparents werent willing to help out either. They had disowned her family when her mom married her father.
"So what do you say? will you do it or not?"
As much as Yaya wanted to refuse, she had to give in. "Fine. I will marry you until the debt is repaid. You have to promise me that you will drop the charges and let my brother go."
"I promise baby." He kissed her on the cheeks and hugged her. Yaya stood there hopeless. She had to say goodbye to her single life. Yaya was soon going to be married to a guy whom had never loved or even liked her. Her only dream was to get married to a man who truely loved her and she loved him back. But this time her dreams had been c rushed by the only guy who she had feelings for many years now. But he had never even glanced her even onced.
Mint walked was very mad. She had threw everything off of her desk. Mark walked in to see the papers scattered on the floor.
"Mint, what's wrong?"
"Mark..." She hugged her husband.
"Whats wrong? Why are you crying? Who hurt you?"
"Mark...I promise I will love only you. Your the most important person in my life. I dont ever want to lose you."
"Silly girl, is that what made you mad? I will always be here by your side." Mint held her husband tighter.
-----------------------------------------
Nadech and Yaya were headed to the city hall to get their marriage license.
"Seriously, I dont even think this is necessary."
"What if you decide to cheat on me? I dont want to be known as the dumb husband who got played by his wife."
"For your information, this is not going to be a real marriage because you and I dont love each other. Understand?"
"Dont say that. You might fall for my charms." He said holding her hands.
"Your so full of yourself." They parked the car in front of the building and walked inside. Yaya walked in first but Nadech grabbed her hand. They were seated right away. Yaya had many things going on in her mind. She had missed her mom at this point.
"Why are you crying?" The staff asked.
"Oh, she must be happy." nadech answered. Yaya just stayed quiet.
"Alright. I will just need both of your signatures here and you will be officially husband and wife." Nadech signed his portion first and then he handed the paper to Yaya. She glanced at the paper for a long time. How was she going to explain this to everyone? "-umm...honey, come on , hes been waiting. We have other things to do too." Yaya forced herself to sign the paper. The worker overlooked everything and handed them their marriage certificates.
"Congratulations! May both your lives be filled with happiness and love."
"Thank you very much." Nadech smiled. They both said their farewell and headed back to the car. Nadech closed her door and got inside the car.
"Ive already done everything you want me to. I want to go home and rest."
"Not so fast honey. You have to bring all your stuff and move it into my condo."
"What?!?"
"We're husband and wife now. Whats the point of getting married if we're living seperately? Besides, this will be our honeymoon night." He tried leaning in for a kiss but Yaya moved away.
"No, I refuse to move in with you. Ive done what you've said already. What else do you want from me?"
Deep down inside, Nadech wanted her to be by his side. He wanted to take care of her. "-you know what just stop your car here. I will go home by myself."

"No. "
"Then I will jump out."
"Go ahead but think about your mom." Yaya was so frustrated. She just wanted some time to herself after a very long day. She was tired mentally and physically. "-I will take you home and have you pack your stuff. I will wait for you outside. Understand?"
He parked his car in front of the gate. Yaya got out. "-you have 20 minutes to gather everything."
"I hate you so much!"
"Aww. I love you too."

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
awhhh! nadech is bad using yaya to get back at mint :nono1: but hey at least he's already starting to have affections for her. i feel bad for yaya. she's secretely liked him for so long and now she thinks she's a tool for revenge. i can't wait to read the parts where they start to fall in love with each other.