A Moment in June (New Movie)

neena

sarNie Adult
DEFINITELY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MOVIE!!! I LOVE CHAKRIT, ONE OF THAILAND'S FINEST ACTORS!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard of tis movie like last Nov. i see tat they are finally
leasing it for the public after all tose Film Festivals they went to
I can't wait to see tis movie...and i want the song so bad

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee I'm in love with the song!!! Is this the movie where Krit is suppose to be a gay man???? :blink:

I can't wait to see it!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sia jai jing jing hahahaha. i was telling ami a while ago that i guess i would be ok with him being gay cause that means none of us ladies are getting him hahaha :loool:
wahhhh Moh....! :lmao: you make me want to rong hai! :lmao:

But you do make a point...! I doubt that he is gay. ^_^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wahhhh Moh....! :lmao: you make me want to rong hai! :lmao:

But you do make a point...! I doubt that he is gay. ^_^
lol jai yen yen na. mai dtong sia naam dtaa na! i dont know if he's gay for sure or not dont cry! :loool:
hahahaha actually i watched an invertview with him i dont know how long it was ago but he did say he was playing a gay guy. The guy interviewing was like WTH! lol. but then he gave examples of famous actors who have played gay men such as Tom Hanks, Lenardo DiCaprio, Heath Ledger...I forgot if he said Will Smith or not.
gawd oh mighty help us restrain ourselves if he is gay. it will take all my strength to not bust those balls. :loool: :loool: :loool:
i wonder if he has a stalker like Ken did in Jai Rao? :huh:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
lol jai yen yen na. mai dtong sia naam dtaa na! i dont know if he's gay for sure or not dont cry! :loool:
hahahaha actually i watched an invertview with him i dont know how long it was ago but he did say he was playing a gay guy. The guy interviewing was like WTH! lol. but then he gave examples of famous actors who have played gay men such as Tom Hanks, Lenardo DiCaprio, Heath Ledger...I forgot if he said Will Smith or not.
gawd oh mighty help us restrain ourselves if he is gay. it will take all my strength to not bust those balls. :loool: :loool: :loool:
oh ice-creamgirl, you are so funny, i laughed so hard at your comment about chakrit being gay and yeah let restrain ourself if krit is gay, but like noy siad i doubted it. i somehow understand the reason why he chose to play gay, just like he said, other famous actors had play gay, and this is really shown that being a good actor, you don't mind whatever role that you chose to play, as long as you can play it good, then this shown your talent, and that's make what make me so proud of being chakrit's fan because he's very talent and versitile plus he dare to take or do what he wants to do or play, he doesn't really care of what others or the public think of him, like if they really love him or his acting, then they would understand and still love him no matter what role he chose to play, just like me his royal fan forever.

oh yeah it's true that chakrit had played gay in one of his oldest lakorn for exact ch 5 before. i had watched it already for the sake of him, and it was very funny. it's not that his character was gay, but in the story, his friend or uncle have to force chakrit to pretend to be gay in order to get one of the business owner's attention as he was a gay. He only pretended as gay while the owner was around him, other then that he's a truely man! I think the title was like "i'm truely as a man".

Anyway, i want to see this movie too. Is anyone gonna upload this on youtube ? i'm waiting to watch it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO Moh! I cry because I don't wanna see krit kissing on another man!!!
It will be heartbreaking for me!! Wahhhhhh....!!!

OMG, ken had a stalker!?!? Gosh if Krit needs a stalker, I can be his stalker! muahahahaha.

oh ice-creamgirl, you are so funny, i laughed so hard at your comment about chakrit being gay and yeah let restrain ourself if krit is gay, but like noy siad i doubted it. i somehow understand the reason why he chose to play gay, just like he said, other famous actors had play gay, and this is really shown that being a good actor, you don't mind whatever role that you chose to play, as long as you can play it good, then this shown your talent, and that's make what make me so proud of being chakrit's fan because he's very talent and versitile plus he dare to take or do what he wants to do or play, he doesn't really care of what others or the public think of him, like if they really love him or his acting, then they would understand and still love him no matter what role he chose to play, just like me his royal fan forever.

oh yeah it's true that chakrit had played gay in one of his oldest lakorn for exact ch 5 before. i had watched it already for the sake of him, and it was very funny. it's not that his character was gay, but in the story, his friend or uncle have to force chakrit to pretend to be gay in order to get one of the business owner's attention as he was a gay. He only pretended as gay while the owner was around him, other then that he's a truely man! I think the title was like "i'm truely as a man".

Anyway, i want to see this movie too. Is anyone gonna upload this on youtube ? i'm waiting to watch it.
Krit's on a whole 'nother level! I don't know if this movie is out on DVD yet... but i hope soon! I wanna watch it. :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult

hahahahaha i'm sure he's not gay..its just a thought lol..he is a superb actor. i love love love watching him gawd he's so sexy hahahaha.

LMAO Moh! I cry because I don't wanna see krit kissing on another man!!!
It will be heartbreaking for me!! Wahhhhhh....!!!

OMG, ken had a stalker!?!? Gosh if Krit needs a stalker, I can be his stalker! muahahahaha.

Krit's on a whole 'nother level! I don't know if this movie is out on DVD yet... but i hope soon! I wanna watch it. :D
GIRL I DONT WANT TO SEE HIM KISSING ANOTHER MAN EITHER. gawd i'll just close my eyes if i see it coming hahahhaaha. tell me when its over. uh huh girl ken had a gay stalker in jai rao its was........disturbing lol...even more disturbing what he wanted ken to do hahahahha...but that man bitched slaped the gay stalker :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahahahaha i'm sure he's not gay..its just a thought lol..he is a superb actor. i love love love watching him gawd he's so sexy hahahaha.

GIRL I DONT WANT TO SEE HIM KISSING ANOTHER MAN EITHER. gawd i'll just close my eyes if i see it coming hahahhaaha. tell me when its over. uh huh girl ken had a gay stalker in jai rao its was........disturbing lol...even more disturbing what he wanted ken to do hahahahha...but that man bitched slaped the gay stalker :loool:
LMAO Moh! Then.... I guess I wanna do to Krit what the stalker wants to do to Ken. :loool: muahahaha.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO Moh! Then.... I guess I wanna do to Krit what the stalker wants to do to Ken. :loool: muahahaha.
lmao girlll that gay man wanted ken to stay the night and he wanted ken to let him do whatever he wanted to him. it was a scary confortation.
hahahahaha i dont mind fondling krit like that hahaha. being the way he is he probably wouldnt protest...or bitch slap me lmfao! unless...i wanted that lmfao hahahaha HELL NO thats too rough! :loool: dont want to end up like Rhianna :eek:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao girlll that gay man wanted ken to stay the night and he wanted ken to let him do whatever he wanted to him. it was a scary confortation.
hahahahaha i dont mind fondling krit like that hahaha. being the way he is he probably wouldnt protest...or bitch slap me lmfao! unless...i wanted that lmfao hahahaha HELL NO thats too rough! :loool: dont want to end up like Rhianna :eek:
:loool: Don't be like Rhianna now!!! The furthest I'll let him go is tie me up... or handcuff me. :lol: Krit's a freak! He'll probably like that. hahahahah

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: Don't be like Rhianna now!!! The furthest I'll let him go is tie me up... or handcuff me. :lol: Krit's a freak! He'll probably like that. hahahahah
hahahaha no i'm not going to be like rhianna...dang that girl is stupid.
kinky krit hahahaha i like the sound of that :loool:

i found another picture of krit from this movie. *creds to bangkokbiznews.com*
whats up with the barney shirt? :mellow:

I dont digg the cig -_- <_<

these two pics are from movie.sanook.com

wooo this one looks so intimate and sad
:eek:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
the last picture is :ph34r: LOL but Krit looks hot in the suit! He look like he's lost some weight!
:loool: that last picture is :ph34r: but i still think its a very intimate sad looking picture hahahaha.
did you watch 4 romance? gosh i super cried @ the end of krits part. it was so touchy to me. :spin:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: that last picture is :ph34r: but i still think its a very intimate sad looking picture hahahaha.
did you watch 4 romance? gosh i super cried @ the end of krits part. it was so touchy to me. :spin:
lol. It does look intimate! I just hope they didn't do anything pass the kissing or hugging. :D

Ahhh I still haven't seen that!