a n i e ' i s m

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ty aiko.

--

lols, ahaha...can't believe we r psing so fast but yea...studying got the best of us. study frm morning to the next morning tire us out lol. so we did a ann battle lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
been studying like shit...i reward myself by ps-ing. enjoy =]

--

ok i admit i wasnt a tik fan before, but i just loveeee this photoshoot of him especially this photo lol. so yeap, im a fan. i made him vampire-ish here...n inspired by TRUE BLOOD. as u can see frm the V.I.L.F. lols

n what is a poster without its sets? =D

p/s: no fonts on both avy/banner cos i tink the background alone is standing out alrdy. adding text would just make it look messier.

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^love what you did. love that vampire effect. the blook looks so real. i think i'm loving tik again. lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, you killed me right there .. in the heart again -- next to aum, i want to see tik with aff,hyubin with aff, ken with aff, wonbin with aff, which i have, and now RAIN WITH AFF -- *died* GREAT BLENDING!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha i noe im slow but i just caught onto the rain fever...he's hawt *drools*

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i like his slow dance in LOVE SONG -- that hip dance is also to die for too lOl ..
glad you join the ride ^^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
gosh ur font rocks these days woman! what happened? u musta have one hell of a font mastah teaching u. ahaha :D