A New Beginning (JLR Cont.) :: Aum/Aff

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thanks to fun4fun, sarN, Ceci and Chenling for inspiring me to write this...also a big shout out to Chen, my lil GP, and Ami for their support!!! I started this story in fun4fun's thread, but I'm changing it a bit for those who are reading it for the first time...

Last but not least, this is dedicated to ALL my JLR sisters: Sawla, Ami, Vansanee, starryXing*, Chenada, Moh moh, Ceci, sarN, Prisna, Kkrystal, lynda, Lala, jjinxx, Pze and ALL the ladies who love the JLR thread and continue to post even though the show has gone off the air. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

----------------------------------------------------

It was just a dream...a nightmare...she was safe.

Harit looked at his lovely wife, held her as tightly as he could. He would protect what was his. Soriya glanced at him and wondered what could be going on behind those dark brooding eyes. She sighed contentedly and let herself be held awhile longer; this was what happiness was all about.

Light was beginning to dawn and they would begin another day together, she tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

"Harit let me get some sleep."

He gave her a look, "you don't need to sleep, that's no fun at all...I have a better idea...do you want to guess what it is?"

She could tell it was going to be one of those kind of games, would she be able to stop it before it went too far?

She decided against her better judgment and played along. Her fingers moved to his face and she began to trace his lips slowly as if to memorize their shape. "
If I were to guess correctly, what would I get in return?" Her face began to inch closer to his as she stated each part of the sentence, carefully lowering her voice bit by bit until at the end it was just a whisper.

Harit pulled her even tighter into his arms, "hmmm you have to guess first and then I can decide what the prize will be."

At first he thought he was hallucinating, could this be the same sweet innocent Soriya? A smile crept onto his face; whatever this was he was going to take full advantage of it. His mind thought back to the last time he tried to play a similar game, Bai had come to her rescue...now it was just the two of them...no one would stop him this time...

Soriya looked at her husband closely. He seemed to be enjoying himself way too much, maybe now would be a good time to stop him.

"That's not fair, I want to know the prize first then I�€™ll guess, the last time you set all the rules and then well..." she blushed as she thought back to his first guessing game...oh how much things had changed...it was like he was different man...full of love, kindness, and humility.

Harit pondered her question.
"Do you know my dear, even then I knew I wanted to be close to you, I couldn't understand why I was so drawn to your presence but I had to keep those feelings away...you were supposed to be my enemy...my prisoner...I only wanted revenge but when I saw you and how you were to me...defiant and unafraid, it only made me want you more."

He let the memories flash back into his mind...no longer was she his defendant...she was now and will always be his wife...his lover...his heart.

She had been laying quietly his arms throughout the conversation. He had tried to tease her but his plan had backfired on him. Things always seemed to be reversed when it came to her. She was able to do things to him that he never thought were possible, teaching him to forgive, to love, and to believe in a life left empty after the death of his only brother.

His eyes swept over her lovely face, Soriya's eyes were closed and a soft smile rested on her lips. He leaned in and gently kissed one eyelid then another...moving down slowly to her cheeks and then her nose.

With her eyes still closed, she sensed he wanted more, "hmmm aren't you getting ahead of yourself sir?" She knew where he would go next.

"Darling, you know me so well..."

As he uttered those words his lips inched closer to hers. He was a hair's breath away. She shivered ever so slightly in his arms, her lips were quivering, her breath coming in and out in short spurts. As his lips descended onto hers, she let out a contented sigh...(finally she thought to herself)...their past kisses had been different. He had been so angry with her. She had run away from him, he had wanted to punish her and teach her a lesson...scare her into staying in one place.

She had yelled at him, not caring about his threats or how his eyes had looked at her up and down, as if he could see through her clothes. She was so embarrassed by his tone and his smirking look--as if she was a woman who let any man get close to her.

Their first kiss had been a shock to her system, he had just grabbed her and forced his lips onto hers, she was so surprised, she didn't react, by the time she tried to push him off of her, she wasn't able to...he was too strong and so angry!

Then he did it again...Her husband...he never took no for an answer...but that was the past...

His lips continued to do their magic, making her weak and unwilling to push him away. She shouldn't give him in to him this easily. He should have to work harder to earn his prize, but that thought soon evaporated as she felt his hands begin to make their way up her body...first grazing her thigh and then moving to her side and slowing caressing her arm. His lips were soft and supple; he was taking his time, enjoying each touch, each caress.

Her clothes seem to drift away from her; she wouldn't recall how the pieces ended up on the floor. His lips continued to savor the taste of her, moving down to other parts of her. Lower they went, to her jaw then the pulse point on her neck, wherever his lips traveled they left behind a trail of fire.

Enough! She could wait no more, she reached up with her hands and grabbed both sides of his face and kissed him back. Why should he have all the control? Wasn't she supposed to be the master and him the prisoner�€�now it was her turn to put him in his place.

Her lips drew him back down on top of her...they were a mix of arms, legs and bare skin on skin...all entangled in the game of love...

The next morning...

TBC

fun

Expired Sarnie
So many fan fiction to read now. I am getting the chill. lol> I want more. Don't rush, I still have a lot to catch up with.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Raiya..finally youve posted it up...i havent finish reading it yet but will definetly get to it when i get home.

just from reading the header ...awww Soriya doesnt even know that shes preg neither...hope baby Arisoya is okay...

daddy dont hurt mommy too much! :p

cecilia

Staff member
wow. that was intense .. i like it .. so detail .. so cute how you incorporate the STRIP game in here :wub: NICE JOB RAIYA.
i love it that she still have control over him even though he's trying to control the mood of what's going on. can't wait to read next chapter ..
so MOIST and so HOT! pg 13 :loool: with how things are heading .. it'll soon turn around and rate for sarnieworld .. no more disneyland na kha.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so many good writers!!!

aw, that's such a sweet moment...or night haha!! love it!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
=O :eek: :eek: :eek: =O! ok i have to come in here tomara and SPAM in here cuz i missed this stil in shock it wil all change tomorrow......... RAIYA I LOVE YOU DARLING!

chenling

sarNie Adult
YES I am soo happy that you posted, I knew everyone would love it and they doooooo!!!!! You got some talent my dear!!!!! Waiting for more!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thanks to everyone for the nice comments! I have a small update but I'll have more maybe this weekend.

Hugs!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
The next morning...

The sun had risen high in the sky...Soriya looked over at her husband, he was still asleep. His bare shoulders were peeking out above the white sheets. Last night had been a blur, she blushed as the memories of their night together came rushing back at her...

She looked underneath the covers and discovered that she was without her pajamas, where had all the clothes gone too? She slowly removed herself from the bed, she needed to get to the shower without waking up Harit...she was so embarrassed at her current state of undress.

Doing all those things during the evenings was one thing, darkness hid the nightly pleasures from prying eyes...but with the sunlight streaming in through the double bay windows--all that was too much for her innocent heart!

She slowly wrapped her side of the sheet around her body, careful not to disturb his sleep. He would want to keep her in bed all day if he had his way...she shyly looked away...no more of these thoughts!

She padded her way through the suite, she was almost at the master bath when she heard him...

"So-ri-ya" he slowly said her name...sounding out each part...

"Where are you going my dear?"

"Come back here and stay where you belong woman!"

She glanced his way and gave him a mischievous look, "Come and make me!"..."If you can!"

She dropped the sheet and ran for the bathroom door...he jumped up from the bed and dashed to catch her! He was too late. She was inside and taunting him from behind the closed door...

"Baby...open the door for me...I want to be near you."

"Please darling..." He pleaded so lovingly, what should she do next...

TBC

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO I know what she should do :loool: ...................................................get out of my mans thoughts! LMAO
thanks for the shout-out Bong Raiya! :yahoo: :yahoo:

*another round in the shower?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO! ugh ok i need to post in here alot more lmao hehe we'll see how many pages this shoots up lmao but i gota catch up first hehehehe I LOVE MY BONG RAIYA! (the MOST) hehehe