A New Beginning (JLR Cont.) :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
:lol: i like it . im having flash of jlr begin eps hahaha
:lol: and my head is filled with what had happen in JLR .. all those wild attempts.
body heat? .. make it rain hard .. last for at least 3 days :loool:, seriously, since he have everything plan, prepare and ready ..
thank you for the update : can't wait for more ..

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
wow, people are still with lakorn..hehe, but we can't blame it since the actor was hot..hehe

chenling

sarNie Adult
Raiya...get your butt in here and udpate damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this but you know that..I love how ..ughh..I just love it and I want more!!!!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
RAIYA DARLING! thank you for the story! hehe i love you! can't wait for more hehheheh R-SCENE IN THE CAVE by the light of the fire LMAO HAHHAHAHHA i love you! <3 HUGS AND KISSES

sulad

sarNie Adult
:yahoo:
You finally updated.
I'm loving it girlfriend.
Also just love when he carried her to the cave.
:drool:
HEHEHE.
Don't leave us hanging to long.
Thank you for the update and please please update soon.
^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Psst~ Lala...i had some visions of the next scene...hahahah let see what Raiya will have in store for us!!

(psst~~ you wanna stay up late again in the next day or two!!! :lol: )

sulad

sarNie Adult
Psst~ Lala...i had some visions of the next scene...hahahah let see what Raiya will have in store for us!!

(psst~~ you wanna stay up late again in the next day or two!!! :lol: )
HAHAHA.
Me too.
But reading what Raiya got, will make it even better.
HAHAHAHA. ;)
I want too, but I got school and work.
Sucks.
UPDATE SOON RAIYA!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
She started to move towards a darker area of the cave...in all the haste of running from the rain...she had forgotten about her ankle. She could barely limp along, the pain shot up through her calves, she whimpered with each painful step. Harit had managed to get the fire going...he glanced her way..."Where are you going on that lame ankle? Stay there I have a first aid kit." He rummaged through his bag and found the salve and wrap. "Here, take care of it."

What kind of man was he? Didn't he care she was hurt, tired, and cold? He had no heart at all! If her eyes could shoot arrows, he would be dead by now.

Hobbled as she was...she still managed to lay out the blankets and his backup clothes...nothing looked like it would fit her...and they all smelled like him...although if she thought about it, it was better than her wet clothes and catching her death.

Her pride could not be allowed to get in the way of common sense. "Look, I need to change by the fire. Stay where you are and don't turn around until I say I'm done."

"Well I'm waiting..."

"Fine, hurry up then!"

"Do you promise..." She was feeling vulnerable and didn't want to fight him anymore...

"I said hurry up...I won't turn around...I need to change too woman!" It took all his self control not to turn around and watch her strip away each piece of clothing...why did she have to sound so tired and shy all at the same time? If she had come at him with anger or some snappy comment, he would have torn off each piece of clothing for her...he put his forehead on the cold damp wall of the cave...he had to stop imagining her naked...too many nights he had dreamed of her...his enemy...what was this emotion...was he lusting after her?

She changed as quickly as she could, the big tshirt and loose pants would have to do for now...she didn't want to risk having his other personality come back and yell at her once more. "Okay I'm done now, you can turn around." As she called to him, she began to gingerly lower herself onto one of the blankets,gosh the ankle was so swollen now...all the adrenaline from her fight with Harit drained away from her. She was really exhausted...she began to gently rub the salve onto her ankle but it was still too painful to touch...Harit had finished changing when he heard her small cries. He came over to see her progress and she looked so defeated by it all...his face softened under the light of the fire.

"Here give it to me. You are doing it all wrong." She was going to protest but she didn't have the energy to tell him to go away. He sat down in front of her and rubbed the medicine into his palms and slowly started to massage it onto her ankle. His warms hands were a nice contrast to her cold skin. She shouldn't let him do this...what if he got the wrong idea? But oh it felt so nice...She glanced up and was surprised to see he was staring at her. She should have looked away but there was something else in his eyes...something she hadn't seen before...the butterflies returned in full force!

She looked away and tried to scoot away from his hands. He stopped her. His hands had moved up her calves...she couldn't move if she wanted to. What was he thinking...why was he staring at her like he wanted to eat her for dinner?

"Umm...thank you for that...I'm much better now." She thought if she spoke she could break this weird mood he was in. He paid no heed to her words, his hands continued to move up her leg. He was now close to her thigh.

Harit shouldn't have touched her, he wanted more...she hadn't exactly said no to him either...she seemed flustered and was unable to meet him eye to eye. He couldn't stand it anymore. He had to taste her again...he went in for a kiss, she was not ready for the contact of his lips on hers. He pulled back and looked at her once more.

She really was beautiful, her hair had started to dry and curl once more because of the fire...her hand came up to slap him for stealing a kiss, but he caught it and moved in for an even longer one...Damn she tasted good! She tried to push at his chest, but to no avail. He started to push her down onto the blanket, one hand on her thigh and the other on her shoulder. She should scream and tell him to stop...but her senses were starting to swim, she couldn't seem to control her own reaction...what was he doing to her? Why was he a beast one minute and prince charming the next?

She was afraid of the unknown...she had never been with a man before, only Harit had dared to steal kisses from her, he was her first for everything...Did he know that?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
the cold from the rain...need some body heat~ puts ppl in the mood...one thing lead to another LOL

Thank you for the Update Raiya!! i love it!!! cant wait til the next scene :w-scene-pop-corn:!

chenling

sarNie Adult
Oooooooo raiya...i love you......but you STOPPED........come on....give us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sulad

sarNie Adult
RAIYA.
Come back right now and finish it for us.
You're killing us here.
HEHEHE.
Thank you for the great update.
But please please update soon.
:D

pze

sarNie Adult
where r u raiya......
u got to come back and finish that....ur leaving us on a cliff.....
hurry hurry.....

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
RAIYA DARLING! WOO! love the new update! i can't believe u left us hanging! hehehe can't wait for more! i love you! hugs and kisses <3

Raiya

sarNie Adult
*ouch* sorry ladies...i didn't mean to leave everyone hanging...i got tired last night...no worries though...one more update tonight coming up! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
He managed to get her all the way down onto the blanket. Her hands were still pushing on his chest. His entire frame was now pressed up against her side. She tried to roll away but he held her in place...she wasn't going to get away that easily.

"I don't know what you think you're doing but..." He stopped her mid-sentence with a kiss. She always seem to have that shocked look around him. He couldn't wait for her...he was never this impatient before...but with her...he couldn't hold himself back. Her hands moved up to his shoulders...she didn't want to comply with his demands...she could sense what he wanted...he had been hinting at it the entire time...damn the rain...if it wasn't for that she would be safe in the hut...or maybe not...she just didn't know anymore.

His lips moved down to her her neck and shoulder area, one side of her was pinned by his body...her attempts at pushing him away were not working...He was making her feel hot all over...her body was responding to his attentions...her mind was screaming at her to say something else...but she was so tired and he wasn't listening to her...