A New Beginning (JLR Cont.) :: Aum/Aff

Raiya

sarNie Adult
He moved back to her lips, there was no protest this time...he started to strip off his shirt, distracting her with his kisses...
"Wait...what are you doing..." She didn't want to stare but he was magnificent naked...she could see the outline of his muscles...she looked away and tried once more to stop him from getting any closer. Her hands landed on his bare shoulders...he was so warm...she had meant to stop his progress but instead her hands only marveled at the feel of him...She needed to snap of this mist! What was happening to her? Did this mean she was that type of girl? She licked her lips without thinking...She felt parched all of a sudden...

He watched as her tongue darted out to wet her lips...the girl was killing him...did she even realize what she was doing? Enough was enough! He grabbed the hem of her shirt and began to undress her..."NO, not my shirt!" It was too late...the shirt disappeared into the darkness of the cave...she was so embarrassed...how could he!
She wasn't wearing a bra
...all her underwear had been soaked by the rain...She quickly snatched the other blanket and brought it up to her chest..."Stop it right this instant!"
She had to say something! This was getting out of hand...

Harit paid no heed. He was a madman on a mission...seeing her half naked form had pushed him over the edge.
It was all he could do not to rip off her pants that instant.
He pulled the blanket from her and used it to cover both their bodies. He then pulled the blanket over their heads...now they were in almost total darkness but he could still see the outline of the fire.

He didn't waste any time in kissing all parts of her body...he needed to taste every inch of her...she had slowly been driving him insane this whole entire time...all his previous attempts at punishing her only fueled his desire even more...he wasn't sure if he was torturing her or if she was torturing him! Did she know the power she had over him? He hoped she never found out...

He kicked off his pants and began to pull at hers...
they came off in a flash...they were now completely naked
...she had no time to yell...all she could do was let out a pitiful squeak of protest. The darkness seemed to lower her inhibitions...she could feel his lips moving over her body,
a strange melting sensation was washing over her but there was also tension...she knew there had to be more. He positioned himself above her, spreading her legs as he prepared to satisfy his need...he had been ready from the very beginning...she could feel him touching her...he entered her in one swift move...she cried out in pain.

She was a virgin! How could that be?
But he was beyond redemption...there was no turning back...
she felt too good...he reveled in the notion that he was her very first lover...he began to slowly move inside her...he didn't want to hurt her any further
...If he was a good man he would stop right then and there...but he knew he was bad and his mind was overtaken by the fire that was raging inside of him...he wanted more...only more...maybe then he could break free from her spell.

Soriya had not been prepared for the rollercoaster of sensations...her body was able to adapt to him and the tension returned...he started to slow down...caressing and kissing her all at the same time...her whole body was now strung as tight as a bow...she felt as if she was on a precipice, looking over the edge but not ready to jump...he changed pace once more...moving faster inside her...the tension was too much...he couldn't wait any longer and let out a moan as he climaxed on top of her.

sulad

sarNie Adult
We're such baddies.
But who can resist it.
LOL.
Thank you so much for the update Raiya.
Loved it.
Kisses and Huggies to you.
Made my night, but will be waiting for your next update.
Thank you.

sarN

sarNie Granny
whoa...the black spoiler make it wild hahah

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. raiya, that was hot .. -->He was a madman on a mission<-- he did sorta finish his mission
can't wait to read the rest of what happen while they're in the cave :ph34r:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhh my... while reading the update i was also looking at your sig too, it gave me more wild imaginations!!! :lol:

Thank you for the update Raiya~~~ it was soooo HOTTTTT!!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
good lord raiya....damn girl..you turned up the heat, I mean really turned it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW...you better be working on MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
i want more mission accomplish .. it can't end just like that. raiya. update it quick .. it has been 2 days already :p .. kidding, take your time, i'm in the mood for HARITH/SORIYA strawberry dessert :blush:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry girls..its my fault, Raiya would have updated but i kept chit chatting with her that she didnt get to post!!! :p

hopefully by the time i wake up it will be up and ready for me to read too...LOL

chenling

sarNie Adult
sorry girls..its my fault, Raiya would have updated but i kept chit chatting with her that she didnt get to post!!! :p

hopefully by the time i wake up it will be up and ready for me to read too...LOL
lol ami- its all out faults then for chatting with her, but we can't help it we luv's our Raiya!!!!!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
He collapsed on top of her...both their bodies were glistening with sweat...he should move...he must be heavy for her. But he didn't want to, lest it change the mood...she had gone silent, he looked down...her face was turned away from him...she was biting down on her bottom lip, he could see there was wetness on her cheeks. He leaned down and kissed her cheek, taking in the salty tears...had he been that beastly? What could he say? This was her first time and...it was on the floor of a dirt cave...what was he thinking? She couldn't be the same girl...maybe she had been telling the truth this whole time?

He rolled off of her...she didn't try to move away from him. He didn't know if there were words to describe all his jumbled emotions, in the heat of the moment he had taken advantage of her, she was an innocent girl...he had seduced and scared her into submission...what should he do next? He felt his exhaustion from the whole day hit him as he stared up at the cave ceiling. Her could hear her even breathing...she was asleep...maybe he should rest too...they needed to talk in the morning...

Soriya felt cold, she turned to her other side...oh now it was warmer...ummm this was nice...she snuggled in closer...Harit felt her body press itself against his, he had always been a light sleeper...now with her beside him it was even worse. He had tried to rest and was doing fine until she turned his way. Her naked form was taking full advantage of the warmth his body could provide. He tucked the blanket in tighter on her side. She sighed ever so slightly. All her little sounds and nakedness was arousing him again. Ah! He needed to think of something else. He started to count sheep, one...two...three...but as he pictured the sheep another image came up altogether...that of a soft fluffy white bed...She was waiting for him on the bed...smiling and tempting him...her arms were outstretched, calling him to come closer...what was she? A witch, a siren...calling him to his death?

So continued to burrow closer to his side, seeking the warmth. She had no idea her actions were tempting him to do things he knew he shouldn't...Harit shook his head, trying to clear away the image...breathe, he needed to just breathe...she turned away once more but this time her whole back was touching him and she kept wiggling her body closer to his. Forget breathing! He gritted his teeth and tried not to touch her. What excuse could he use now if he took advantage of her again...he kept repeating to himself, "She is cold, you are keeping her warm...she is cold..."

That mantra only lasted for a few seconds...he was just going to hold her, until she woke up. He moved and hugged her from behind...she was such a small thing, his arm was able to envelope her entire waist. She let out another happy sigh. Her skin was so soft, her neck and exposed shoulders were calling to him...just one little kiss, then he would stop...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah "just one little kiss, then he will stop..." LOL sure...he will....after hes done again!

Thank you Raiya!!

thats right Chenada, we love our Raiya! i love all my JLR sisters!

just came in to say have a fabulous day everyone, i wont be home to chit chat today...maybe later or maybe not! (dont know the schedule yet...just going along as it comes!) :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies...i love all the support!!! :kiss: You guys are the best!!!!

Chen = my number 1 pusher! But i love it, keeps me on track! You better be working on yours too girl!

I'll have another update tonight when i get back from my friend's house!

PS--they will need to leave the cave soon...our sleeping beauty has to wake up and fight for her man! LOL...Vansanee is still lurking in the shadows!