A New Beginning (JLR Cont.) :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
it was on the floor of a dirt cave. <-- that's some hard ground .. no wonder, she's worn out .. harith is one hot man ..
muahah. sarN, i agree. 7 days/7 night. second round can happen at the cave .. let nature make them work hard :loool:

NICE JOB RAIYA. You know all the JLR SISTERS will love you !!!!!! KEEP IT COMING .. i will stalk this page today :blush:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you see that Raiya?? LMAO

im not as demanding as we all thought...*points to SarN (still loves you
)

actually im glad that SarN is asking for that (she can also reads my mind LOL)

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update raiya...love u.......

i loved the last part that was running through harith "just one kiss".......as if its just gonna stop there....lolz......my imagination is running...lolz.....but cant help it....

ill be in constantly today....wanna know wats gonna happen.....gosh therye just so hot together.....i dont think i could get tired of them.....

sulad

sarNie Adult
I was going to to comment yesterday night, but I fell asleep.
Sorry gals.
HEHEHE.
So sexy.
Worn out and sweating.
Sigh.
KEKEKE.
Love the update Raiya.
Can't wait to read more.
Kisses to my sweet Raiya.
:D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ooooooooooo
tingling sensation
:ph34r: LMAO ahhahhaha counting sheep...........

HAHHAHAHA darling i love you can't wait til next part!!! hahahha

HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU DARLING!

cecilia

Staff member
it was funny and cute how he try to restrain himself from going for a 2nd round :loool: .

ah, i went back to re-read the 9 MONTH SUPER ROMANCE NOVEL SERIES and boy, there was a HOT SCENE in there as well.
when i have time, i should type that up. It goes so well with HARITH/SORIYA :p

chenling

sarNie Adult
*happy dance* Ooooo that was wonderful, full of emotion...I could picture it...wow.. you best be writing more....LOVED the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
im adding this to my collection when its done.....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ladies...I'm sorry i just got back home right now. I'll update when i wake up tomorrow. Lots of hugs and kisses to my JLR sisters! :kiss:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
He leaned down, his lips finding the corner between her neck and shoulder...her skin was soft and warm beneath his lips...he inhaled her scent, he should stop now before she woke up. He had said that one kiss was going to be it...he was going to be a good boy. The rain continued to come down outside the cave. He didn't want to cause her any more confusion or was he the one that was lost in the jungle? Why her, why now? She started to stir in her sleep. She sighed once more. Maybe just two kisses...she wasn't going to find out...he wasn't hurting anyone right? The second kiss was for her back...she was so tiny, he could rain kisses over her entire body and still have time to do it again before she stirred...

His body was now completely aroused...he was torturing himself with these little kisses, she was so pliant in his arms, soft and sweet to his taste...he needed her again...he didn't know what he could say in the morning but now the darkness had enveloped them and the dying embers from the fire could barely be seen...he was under her spell...he knew no other way to assuage the fire, only she could provide him with the release...would she forgive him?

He turned her in his arms, she started to stir, he kissed her lips gently, trying not to startle her...she wasn't sure what was going on but it felt very nice...someone was kissing her and warming her all at the same time...maybe she should open her eyes? Maybe not? If she pretended not to know, wouldn't it be better in the morning...that was her last thought as he found other parts of her to lavish his attention on...
he made love to her slowly, now knowing that she had never been with a man before...she was his, only his...
the possessiveness surprised him, he didn't want to think too much on the emotion...there were other more appetizing pieces of her body that he needed to explore.
He made sure she was ready for him this time, he leaned down once more and spoke to her lips...he wanted consent, "Are you sure you want to do this?" He wasn't sure if he could stop if she said no...but he knew her body was saying yes, but..
. All she could do was nod her head, she didn't know what she had just agreed to but that was enough for him...
he pushed inside her, she was ready...she moaned in pleasure from his touch...the pressure was building...she was getting closer and closer to the edge...he wanted to wait, he wanted her to find her release first...beads of sweat were forming on his brow...she tossed and turned beneath him...unknowingly raking her nails down his back as she reached her peak...he was ready as well and followed her soon after

...she was amazing...

How did one kiss turn into this?