A New Beginning (JLR Cont.) :: Aum/Aff

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for your patience!!! I love you sarN!!! You are too funny! Here is a kiss for you! :kiss:

I just got home right now and updated for my lovely jlr sisters!!! I love you all! :wub:

Good night!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Awww thanks for waiting...real life got in the way of my updates...ahhhhh...but i'm back now...woo hoo...i'll start on the next chapter...we'll see how long it takes me LOL :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Raiya thank you for the update...waiting for my audio version LMAO

raiya we need the extended version from moh..since shes back...(it was really good but i find it was a quickie...LMAO i know i know i know...badddie ami ~~~yes not denying it)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
GIRL!!!!!!! Dang...that's all i got...no more hot stuff for you LOL. :lol:

*Raiya quoting sarN "imagine the rest ppl"--- :loool:

Yes ms. moh aka r rated girl can fill you in with the rest of the juicy bits hahahahaha...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i am was speaking on behalf of the JLR sisters!!! :loool:

K moh, time to bust out your jungle love scene!!! :p :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
haha ami....

thanks for the update raiya.....ill be waiting for the next.....

sulad

sarNie Adult
That was one HOT update Raiya.
So heated.
I think I need a fan.
LOL.
Love it Raiya.
Thank you for the update.
Also I'll be waiting for the next update.
Blow Kisses to YOU.
^_^

cecilia

Staff member
man. oh man. RAIYA. the fire dim out but the HEAT STILL ON .. keep it coming ..
Can't blamed ami, she speaks my mind .. i'll be waiting for MOH'S unrate version too :p

i love it .. serioulsy should rain all day and all night. turning them into CAVEMEN/CAVEWOMAN :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...yea i cant blame myself neither for wanting more than whats already given ..*ami never satisfied when it comes to r /willing scenes

(oh i am bad sorry Raiya, your sister still love you long time) :lol:

Ceci, you and SarN read my mind too...i like the idea of the 7 days & nights in the cave..i was gonna add let them get caved in..but then i dont know if they have enough food to feed on and if there is any other way out thru the back ...k i think ive gotten this mixed with some chinese series LMAO

chenling

sarNie Adult
Whew did someone turn the temp up....Raiya...wonderful update...girl I am soo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this only makes us want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
will there be an aftermath before im off to bed today hahah

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. only want the aftermath .. .. i think they should call for another round .. 35 minutes would be fine .. :loool: then the aftermath ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh raiya i thought you would post the audio in here...LOL

k k im off to dl it...bedtime story on another level...what will we think of next??? :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies! Yes there will be an aftermath...don't know about the 35 min session or the 7 days/7 nights of rain LOL

K I know Ami has this but I did another reading of my fan fic last night...

I was really tired but lynda and ami asked very nicely so here it is for everyone! Sorry if I sound funny :lol:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R89CZVP9