A New Beginning (JLR Cont.) :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey lala, where have you been missy~~ i miss you!!!! come back soon..

yea them updates are great arent they!?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Soriya could hear someone calling out to her. She felt the light pressure on her arm. The words were coming in clearer…�Honey…wake up dear. We have to go back to the room. It’s getting late.�

She couldn’t recall where she was. Hadn’t she just been in the jungle with Harit? She raised her lids slowly; a familiar face peered down at her. He no longer appeared angry, only slightly concerned. “Darling, are you going to be okay? You look a little pale…should I call someone over?�

Soriya tried to shake off the dream…was it all just a dream? It seemed so real, could it just have been in her head? She was able to sit up, but a wave of dizziness washed over her. She closed her eyes once more.

Harit put his arms around her shoulder. “So…I think you should go to the doctor’s. You don’t look so well and I’m really worried.� She leaned her head on his shoulder. He really was the best husband, but she probably just slept too much. “I think it must have been something I ate. Please take me back to our room. I think after some rest I should be okay.�

He didn’t look convinced but he wanted to respect her wishes. He gently lifted her off the sand. They began to make their way back to the resort.

Another set of eyes was following their progress. Vansanee had waited all day for her chance to intercept the happy couple. She needed to get Harit alone and find out what happened. How could he just forget her for that girl? Who was she anyways?!

She followed them at a distance. Careful not to be seen or appear to be suspicious; her plan had to work. This was her last chance.

Harit and Soriya continued to walk hand in hand back to their suite. The fresh air was making her light-headedness dissipate. She was sure her husband was over reacting.

When they reached the room, she laid her self down and closed her eyes. It was almost dinner time but she was not really hungry. Her husband brought over a glass of juice. “How are you feeling now? Did you need dinner? I can order room service?�

“No I’m much better now. I think you should go down and have dinner with the other guests. I want to lie here quietly. I don’t want you to starve. You must be hungry by now.�

His stomach growled in response. She smiled, “See I know you are hungry! Just go and come right back. I’ll be waiting for you.�

Harit did not want to leave his wife alone. But he did want her to have some private time without him. He had been monopolizing her since the beginning of their honeymoon. Maybe she wanted to a break from his presence? She looked at him once more, “I’ll miss you…hurry back dear!� She leaned in and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. Harit was surprised by the sudden display of affection. His cheeks began to turn a bright pink.

He placed his hand on her cheek and caressed her in response. “Darling, I want stay, but my stomach is saying otherwise. I promise to be quick! I’ll be back before you know it.� He placed a soft kiss on her forehead. “Rest and I’ll be back before you can miss me!�

He left the room with smile on his face. He was standing by the elevator. The doors were about to open. He looked to the side, unaware of the other occupant waiting for him. He glanced back and came face to face with her.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh another cliff hanger....lol

thanks for the update raiya...see i should be heading out for bed already...but the temptations led me here instead!

cecilia

Staff member
man, why does HER have to be in the picture again.
It's getting good already .. i'm sensing ARISOYA :p
GREAT UPDATE. more pls ..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GAHHHHHHHHHHHH! VANSANEE DUM DUM DUM (that song wen someting bads about to happen) LMAO GAHHHHHHHHHHHH! can't wait i love you darling hehehe woo this was great

cecilia

Staff member
RAIYA, you too. i would like more update as well ..
now that SAY YOU LOVE ME had end, i only have a few fic i'm looking forward too :( .. pls update soon

cecilia

Staff member
^awe. and here i am thinking, you've updated it .. oh well. i hope things goes smoothly for you na kha. come back soon to update :wub:

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz me too ceci....hi raiya miss u too.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i didnt even catch her online ..lol and im in and out all day now!

miss ya, come back soon raiya! or atleast get on msn k....?? :p

that goes for you two also...ceci and pze lol

Raiya

sarNie Adult
She needed to say something. He couldn't believe she was standing in front of him. After all these years...

The doors of the elevator were about to close, she reached out and pulled him quickly in. He shook his head, clearing the confusion away. He turned back to the buttons and pressed lobby. She stared at him intently. Trying to see if he would reveal more of what was underneath the exterior.

"Aren't you going to welcome be back?" She leaned in and tried to press a kiss to his cheek. Before she could get any closer, he softly pushed her away, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." The warning echoed through out the quiet elevator.

"Won't you at least hear me out...have a drink with an old friend...at least give me that." The old Harit would have ignored her and walked out without a care. But now, he wasn't sure. She did sound very sad. He wasn't under her influence anymore,
what could one drink do?

"Fine, one drink, then you go back to whatever place you came from." She tried to contain her victory dance. A drink was better than nothing right?! Her plan was falling into place...

The doors opened and the new couple walked towards the bar area. Unbeknownst to them, Van's old flame was lurking in the shadows. Chai had not given up at all...he was only bidding his time. Where were they going? Odd to see Harit not attached to the side of his new wife...something was very wrong with this picture.

Harit found a table and told the waiter to hurry up and bring their drinks. He was quickly regretting his attempt at being nice. He missed his wife already. He didn't want her to accidently see him with another woman--no matter the actual situation, he knew she was a sensitive little thing. Just thinking about Soriya brought a smile to his face. So's whole person was in complete contrast to the woman who sat across from him. "I was young and foolish," he thought to himself. Age did bring some kind of wisdom.

Vansanee needed to distract him, she needed more time. "Darling, will be a gentlemen and get me something from the concierge? I misplaced my wallet and someone turned it in." He rolled his eyes and stood up, "If I do this, will you please go away, I can't stand any longer." She pushed out her lips and tried to pout, "Don't be a meanie and just do it okay? I promise I'll go away." He grudgingly agreed, trying not to curl his lips in disgust. "How could I have ever thought she was the woman for me?!" He couldn't believe it and was only more disgusted at himself for falling for her fake charms.

As Harit walked away, the drinks arrived. Van pulled out a small dark bottle. She poured a bit of the contents into Harit's drink. A smile crept over her face. He would not be escaping anytime soon...
A tinge of guilt arose in her chest. She thought back to all the good things he had done for her, how he had suffered but now had found love...what was she doing? What was wrong with her?

She promptly pushed those thoughts aside...she deserved happiness too! He had to be the one! She only wanted him...right? She swallowed her confusion as another image of a nice man seemed to appear before her. No, she shook her head, she no longer needed Chai...he was too much for her heart, he had made her care...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thank you to the sisters and my readers for their patience! I finally updated...I will try to do so every evening if I have time...I just won't be able to hop on MSN. I think 3-4 more chapters should do it and if I do a chapter a night, I should be done by Sunday. Sending you all hugs and lots of kisses! :wub:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update raiya.....cant wait for more....hopefully chai stops her in time....