a place for ananberley fans

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I keep repeating their MVs. I might watch Seur again...Can we have something new to watch? Give them a project now.
that's me too i want ananberley again aaaaaaaahhhhhh  :lmao:  :lmao:  i wish i was able to do mvs  i will do mvs about them non stop and post them in ig and keep tagging producer  :bhehe:

Step said:

:spin: :spin: :spin: great  co_star on_screen and off_screen

like liiiikkkee likkke from him

cr akkng638

Step

Mrs James Ma
Both Kim and Ananda like all their pics together uploaded by fans. Ananda likes everyday  :bhehe:  :wink:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Knowing Ananda, he's probably planning a collaboration or probably in the talks already between him and Kim again. Perhaps it's just scheduling that is the problem for both. Plus, it'll be for Ch. 3, something that Ananda doesn't have much direct control over. However, Ananda's own produced projects are usually based on the fans reception, popularity, and demand. For example, Mike and Aom who keeps getting paired up due to their koojin status. So I'm sure Ananda knows how much people adore him with Kim and he has never really had this type of exposure before, a koojin fever.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:
Knowing Ananda, he's probably planning a collaboration or probably in the talks already between him and Kim again. Perhaps it's just scheduling that is the problem for both. Plus, it'll be for Ch. 3, something that Ananda doesn't have much direct control over. However, Ananda's own produced projects are usually based on the fans reception, popularity, and demand. For example, Mike and Aom who keeps getting paired up due to their koojin status. So I'm sure Ananda knows how much people adore him with Kim and he has never really had this type of exposure before, a koojin fever.
your comment is just what i need to read to keep raising my hope i do agree i feel ananda still have the thought and the desire to collaborate again with kim it just the time and other factors are not making the things possible for now but i believe he will make it works somehow :p i just will keep waiting i really can't let go of ananberley reunite i want it so badlllyyyy  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG I just hope it's true. Ananberley are hot right now
aiyaja said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I wish this time it's for a movie. They will steal the show  :wink:
peace said:
your comment is just what i need to read to keep raising my hope i do agree i feel ananda still have the thought and the desire to collaborate again with kim it just the time and other factors are not making the things possible for now but i believe he will make it works somehow :p i just will keep waiting i really can't let go of ananberley reunite i want it so badlllyyyy  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Maybe I don't cry but it hurts... Maybe I won't say but I feel... Maybe I don't show but I care.

cr joie

Step

Mrs James Ma
For the first time, I am looking in your eyes. For the first time, I'm seein' who you are. I can't believe how much I see. When you're lookin back at me. Now I understand why love is Love is...for the first time.

cr joie

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
IF I COULD HAVE JUST ONE DANCE WITH YOU I WOULD PICK A SONG THAT NEVER END :heart: :heart: :heart: 

https://vimeo.com/133830822

i want ananberley on screen again  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ananberley fans know how yo make wild imagination fan art this pic is sooo cuutteeeeeee :spin: :spin: :spin:

cr annaberley_pantip