a place for ananberley fans

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wanted to create this topic for all ananberley fans who miss them after tiger end and who still hope for them to reunite someday in the future feel free to share anything about them MV,photos,fan art, gif... . i really miss them to the extreme  :missing:  :missing:
i will share some mv first 

their story love in tiger :crush: :crush:  :crush:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehm4TQYjmbU

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM THEIR STARES THEIR HUGS THEIR TOUCH THEIR KISSES EVERYTHING THEY ARE SUPPPPEERRRR HOOOOOTTT :spicy: :spicy:   :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :drool:  :drool:  :teary:  :teary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_VDMIuvezQ

this is an amazing amazing mv must watch , i want to cry so much memories  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXpZC3_gkYY

thank you for the talented sweet_jj fo making this mv believe me i watch it every single time i miss ananberley 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZbC8zBRBQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fzWtp-hW_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eb8m3Jevzo

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Miss Ananberley </3

Off topic but adsd you must watch Singh with us! We miss your GIFS and reviews! The MLM is so lonely without you! Lol. 
i blushed for real :blush: :blush: thank you is not enough your words means a lot to me, :cry:  :cry:  but to be honest i don't think i can do that in singh coz when i did it in suer it was because ananberley made me crazy passionate  about them to the pointe i wanted to do the reviews and gifs like that even it's really take much time , but in singh i can't feel that i'm not passionate about tik mew chemistry they are cute but not enough for me the amount huge chemistry that ananberley made me feel and the feeling they gave me in their acting still in my mind that when i watched tik mew i felt a big different, so i don't really feel i want to watch their part unfortunately, you will probably see me again in MLM thread when ken cherry part start :p :p thank you again sweet_jj for missing me it's really sweet from you  :thanks:  :thanks:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Ahhhhh uou bring back Anaberley's memories. I miss them so much. May watch them again.
i was waiting for your comment haha :ghehe:  :highfive:  ikr so much much memories i felt nostalgic every time i see a pic of them in ig i go like "awww, i miss this two"  :lmao:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
ADSD YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
ADSD YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

monkeykimmy said:
STAY HERE UNTIL NEXT COOPERATION :rockon:

so you will be my roommate in this new home right monkeykimmy :wink: :wink: :D  coz i'm not going anywhere this's my new home page until ananberley collaborate in another work , i'm not giving up :yes: :yes: :yes: 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:

so you will be my roommate in this new home right monkeykimmy :wink: :wink: :D  coz i'm not going anywhere this's my new home page until ananberley collaborate in another work , i'm not giving up :yes: :yes: :yes:
yeahhhhh! roommate again XD. I'll keeping updating this page too. :bhehe: I dont know why but I have a feeling that they'll collaborate again no matter lakorn, movie or just a magazine. Wait for it. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
yeahhhhh! roommate again XD. I'll keeping updating this page too. :bhehe: I dont know why but I have a feeling that they'll collaborate again no matter lakorn, movie or just a magazine. Wait for it. 

me too have a feeling will made it they must amde they deserve much more works offered to them together they are  pair with an explosive chemistry just put them together and they will take my breath awayyyyyyyy :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's heaven in here!! Haha. Adsd we miss you in MLM thread. You should really come watch Singh with us!!! For the storyline, It's awesome! ! Hehe. I do miss Ananberley though.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
It's heaven in here!! Haha. Adsd we miss you in MLM thread. You should really come watch Singh with us!!! For the storyline, It's awesome! ! Hehe. I do miss Ananberley though.

i really miss you too phatman i got used to you :p but really can't watch singh tikmew they just didn't  got my intention they are simply cute i feel they lack the passion in their acting  i'm the type of viewers who

1 if the chemistry is great and the storyline is so good => i willl keep watching and get obsessed
2 if the chemistry is amazing and the storyline not that good => i will keep watching for the sake of the leads couple and be obsesees about them 
3 if the chemistry not good (well didn't satisfies me) and the storyline is good => i will not watch it 

so i really tried to watch the first 2 epis of singh but i can't get through it although you maybe surprised but when i watch it the ones who got my attention are yok and i think his name is Au right?  but as i said for sure you will see me in MLM again in ken cherry part their bts pics got my attention :yes:

BTW hope to see you again here   :highfive:  :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaa  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  that passionate full of desire stare that made me fall immediately in love with them their chemistry is sooo powerful :spicy: :spicy: 

and without mention their off screen chemistry 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:

i really miss you too phatman i got used to you :p but really can't watch singh tikmew they just didn't  got my intention they are simply cute i feel they lack the passion in their acting  i'm the type of viewers who

1 if the chemistry is great and the storyline is so good => i willl keep watching and get obsessed
2 if the chemistry is amazing and the storyline not that good => i will keep watching for the sake of the leads couple and be obsesees about them 
3 if the chemistry not good (well didn't satisfies me) and the storyline is good => i will not watch it 

so i really tried to watch the first 2 epis of singh but i can't get through it although you maybe surprised but when i watch it the ones who got my attention are yok and i think his name is Au right?  but as i said for sure you will see me in MLM again in ken cherry part their bts pics got my attention :yes:

BTW hope to see you again here   :highfive:  :lol:
Haha. Okay that's fine. I'll see you later for Krating then.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
huajaikaungtur said:
Thank you so much for sharing my MV :) I hope to make more MVs for these two!
Really missing Ananda & Kim! :D

ABSOLUTELY MY PLEASURE  :bravo: :thumbup: :heart:  please please do another one for them if you can i will be so happy to see another mv of ananberley   :dance3:  :dance3:  :yes: :yes: