sarNie Tombstone
daddy and mommy :ghehe: :baby:

crazy crazy 

beautiful words beautiful pic :heart: :heart:

cr ananberley_pantip 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
When they were filming, I did not know Ananda and Kim will have this awesome chemistry.
me i knew it i went crazy from day one :yes: the pic where on fire 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Cos you're smart  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: super peace :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

well it was so obvious it wasn't hard to know they will had that awesome chemistry their pic together for me  was soo alive that i  can feel it in action if you know what i mean  hahaha :lolyup: thank you for your compliment Step  

Step

Mrs James Ma
:rolleyes1: you gave that compliment to yourself super peace  :secret:  :bhehe:  jk jk you're super peace  :thumbsup:   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim talking about Ananda - He's also amazing, expectually about irritation (laugh). He has a charm in his acting, he will be 100% into it (his work). He is easy-going and can stay anywhere. I admire his works. I thought that he is gonna have an artist mood, like to be alone and barely talk to others. But when we work together, he is different from that. He's very friendly until i asked him to return to his privacy (Laugh). It makes us easy to get along and work together. I'm impressed with him because he has helped me a lot of times. He has been gone through a lot of things. When i had many things to come until my acting was distracted. He would talk about all those things to me. During filming, we really talked a lot to each other.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Kim talking about Ananda - He's also amazing, expectually about irritation (laugh). He has a charm in his acting, he will be 100% into it (his work). He is easy-going and can stay anywhere. I admire his works. I thought that he is gonna have an artist mood, like to be alone and barely talk to others. But when we work together, he is different from that. He's very friendly until i asked him to return to his privacy (Laugh). It makes us easy to get along and work together. I'm impressed with him because he has helped me a lot of times. He has been gone through a lot of things. When i had many things to come until my acting was distracted. He would talk about all those things to me. During filming, we really talked a lot to each other.

it really made me soo happy reading this thank you for sharing step :crush: they really had a great collaboration together and their great off_screen relation reflect amazingly on their on_screen presence really one of the great actor and actress so professional, will i ever witness those moment again :cry: hope so ANABERLEY fabulous pair :heart: :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
You're welcome :) Seems like they understand eachother well :lolyup:
peace said:
it really made me soo happy reading this thank you for sharing step :crush: they really had a great collaboration together and their great off_screen relation reflect amazingly on their on_screen presence really one of the great actor and actress so professional, will i ever witness those moment again :cry: hope so ANABERLEY fabulous pair :heart: :heart: