a place for ananberley fans

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
You're welcome :) Seems like they understand eachother well :lolyup:
i believe they do :lolyup:

Step said:

iwas about to post this soo romantic one of my favorite moment between nai juu and jae jimm :cloud9: the way he hold her hand the pic is speaking for it :drools:

Step

Mrs James Ma
We all know what Ananda feels for Kim. Peace what do you say about Ananda and Kim's friendship?????

peace said:
i believe they do :lolyup:

iwas about to post this soo romantic one of my favorite moment between nai juu and jae jimm :cloud9: the way he hold her hand the pic is speaking for it :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
We all know what Ananda feels for Kim. Peace what do you say about Ananda and Kim's friendship?????

ananda and kimberley together give me the mature image of a man and a woman they are hot and i think they have the same sens of artistic view they can understand each other when they work you can see when they act together sometime i can feel they can read each other's mind it's really amazing , for me they can compete with MK and they can be as popular as them if they really worked as much as MK did , but  in the level of personal life i think they have totally different style of life they can't be close friends 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I also feel they can compete with MK :coverlaf:
For their personalities, they are like different poles still they give us so much chemistry :spicy: thanks for sharing this :)
peace said:
ananda and kimberley together give me the mature image of a man and a woman they are hot and i think they have the same sens of artistic view they can understand each other when they work you can see when they act together sometime i can feel they can read each other's mind it's really amazing , for me they can compete with MK and they can be as popular as them if they really worked as much as MK did , but  in the level of personal life i think they have totally different style of life they can't be close friends 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I also feel they can compete with MK :coverlaf:
For their personalities, they are like different poles still they give us so much chemistry :spicy: thanks for sharing this :)

my pleasure :wink: 

see here is an example how they exchange feeling between them  , see how ananda touched her waist how he was giving her support and help her to focus through that scene  
https://instagram.com/p/1Lih7jAThO/

Step

Mrs James Ma
Will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody... just look for me, and I'll be there for you

Step

Mrs James Ma
Love is like handing someone a gun, having them point it at your heart, and trusting them to never pull the trigger.

Step

Mrs James Ma
What is the caption? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Those quotes were posted along with the pics. I thought of posting them here as they suit with the pics and you will like it  :bhehe:
peace said:
i loved ALL THE QUOTES sooo romantic fits ananberley aaaaaaaaaaaa :cloud9:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Those quotes were posted along with the pics. I thought of posting them here as they suit with the pics and you will like it  :bhehe:
thank you for sharing it i love reading romantic quotes with pics it gives me good feeling  :ghehe: