a place for ananberley fans

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
He says: Lucky to get Kim to work with. I was never sure when acting in lakorn.
wooow that's a big praise kim can  be proud of  :bravo: :bravo: thank you Bieluvr you are really kind to us  :kiss2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you bieluvr for translating :) This reminds me of his interview where he said he rejected Tiger's offer thinking lakorns are not his type. But now he wants to work in another lakorn when he is free and if the n'ek is Kim  :dance1:  :dance1:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:

he talked about her in the last paragraph i hope Bieluvr can translate it though it's hard coz is not very clear so it will be hard for her 
I'm not sure, but i think it has something to do with him not being able to understand the script (maybe because he isn't that good with thai language) He'll read parts of it and feel like "this person for sure likes that person" sometimes he reads and feels like there is something awkward about the script for example. "hungry" in thai would be hiew kao, but he'll read it wrong or something. Lucky to have Kim there (she probably helps translate for him in english) and he feels like they get along well. When he has problems with understanding the script he would go ask P' Off to explain to him what goes on before filming the scene so he'll understand better and know what emotions to show.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I'm not sure, but i think it has something to do with him not being able to understand the script (maybe because he isn't that good with thai language) He'll read parts of it and feel like "this person for sure likes that person" sometimes he reads and feels like there is something awkward about the script for example. "hungry" in thai would be hiew kao, but he'll read it wrong or something. Lucky to have Kim there (she probably helps translate for him in english) and he feels like they get along well. When he has problems with understanding the script he would go ask P' Off to explain to him what goes on before filming the scene so he'll understand better and know what emotions to show.
thank you thank yo thank you Bieluvr for your help so much appreciate your time and effort  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  he had hard time filming but despite that he still want to do another lakorn and now he is even learning thai all this coz kim showed him how fun filming lakorn can be with a co start like her , producer make his wish come true pair him with km again he is working hard hahaha :ghehe: jk/jk 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
thank you thank yo thank you Bieluvr for your help so much appreciate your time and effort  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  he had hard time filming but despite that he still want to do another lakorn and now he is even learning thai all this coz kim showed him how fun filming lakorn can be with a co start like her , producer make his wish come true pair him with km again he is working hard hahaha :ghehe: jk/jk 
you're welcome. Yes, he is working hard just to get to act in another lakorn with Kim. I hope the producers will see it and make this dream come true. He also said that he was glad the director/producer? was P' Off too. He wants to be in another lakorn with Kim and Off as well.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
you're welcome. Yes, he is working hard just to get to act in another lakorn with Kim. I hope the producers will see it and make this dream come true. He also said that he was glad the director/producer? was P' Off too. He wants to be in another lakorn with Kim and Off as well.
MAKE HIS WISH COME TRUE MAKE HIS WISH COME TRUE MAKE HIS WISH COME TRUE  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

I WANT ANANBERLEY AGAIN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY  :drools:  :drools:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So I finally read more than the last paragraph and realized I translated wrong. LOL Sorry.
 Well part of it is wrong. First he says that movies and Lakorn are different. In movies it's shorter and faster and don't have ads in etween. It'll be faster to get to the breaking point, but in a lakorn you have to do your best to make people believe and stay tuned.

Bieluvr said:
I'm not sure, but i think it has something to do with him not being able to understand the script (maybe because he isn't that good with thai language) He'll read parts of it and feel like "this person for sure likes that person" sometimes he reads and feels like there is something awkward about the script for example. "hungry" in thai would be hiew kao, but he'll read it wrong or something.
About this part, what it really said was. He feels that it's weird because the script is more like story telling. It'll tell you what to do instead of what to say for instance it'll say "this person really likes that person, then he has to go blah blah (I didn't understand that part)" and it'll tell you "You are hungry" instead of having words to say it tells you how you are supposed to feel or what to do. (Do you get what I'm saying? LOL) Yeah that's all I have to say. the rest is right. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
So I finally read more than the last paragraph and realized I translated wrong. LOL Sorry.
 Well part of it is wrong. First he says that movies and Lakorn are different. In movies it's shorter and faster and don't have ads in etween. It'll be faster to get to the breaking point, but in a lakorn you have to do your best to make people believe and stay tuned.

About this part, what it really said was. He feels that it's weird because the script is more like story telling. It'll tell you what to do instead of what to say for instance it'll say "this person really likes that person, then he has to go blah blah (I didn't understand that part)" and it'll tell you "You are hungry" instead of having words to say it tells you how you are supposed to feel or what to do. (Do you get what I'm saying? LOL) Yeah that's all I have to say. the rest is right. :)

no problem Bieluvr don't feel bad the meaning are close he is soo funny saying that , acting in lakorn request talent to deliver what the story talks about i get his point he really did a fabulous job in tiger he has a very natural acting :clap2: and to know that kim helped him with the understand of the mean and the point of he script and to exchange the emotion like that with him make me even a bigger fan and admire her talent more :bravo: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really want to get over the hope of them pairing up again but i can't when i watch them the desire of seeing them agin onscreen it just get stronger  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is an old article, missing Ananberley so much

What is it like to work with Kimberley?
Ananda : I'm so happy that I met someone like Kim that isn't too much of a perfectionist when it come to acting if she was it may be harder for me. But Kim is quick, information come quickly, she adjusts herself quickly like sometimes I like to make up lines and she knows how to stop me and make me follow the lines. And now Kim grew up and became a beautiful woman, who isn't arrogant, who is always natural. It makes me comfortable because 'Kim is a lovely girl who isn't forcing herself/trying to be lovely.
When you're in a scene with Kim, does it make you want to laugh?
Ananda : No. I think when I'm with Kim, i'm more concentrate because it's clear that we send each other the emotions instantly. When Kim is acting someone who is pleading for something, she gives the right emotion, she answer to what I do. When I act with her I'm really comfortable.

Cr MK international