a place for ananberley fans

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
his face is soo red :blush: :blush: okkey i will just suppose that the weather was HOT that day and the pic is dark so i will not hink much :ghehe:

someone give me cold water or a fan will do too :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: THOSE GAZES my imagination go wild whenever they look like that to each other :drools: :drools: :drools: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ANANBERLEY is MAGIC , PERFECTION ohhhhh maaan i try not to be nostalgic but i really feel sad to know they may never cross each other again sooo saad  :cry:  i try my best to avoid watching their mvs and favorite scene coz that make me miss them horribly 1 lakorn is totally not enough to satisfy  my eager passion to watch the chemistry between this two 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why???? How do you know?  :weee:
peace said:
ANANBERLEY is MAGIC , PERFECTION ohhhhh maaan i try not to be nostalgic but i really feel sad to know they may never cross each other again sooo saad  :cry:  i try my best to avoid watching their mvs and favorite scene coz that make me miss them horribly 1 lakorn is totally not enough to satisfy  my eager passion to watch the chemistry between this two 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Why???? How do you know?  :weee:
ohhh i should added "i feel" it just a feeling at first i thought they have a big chance but with time passing there is no sign they will work together in anything no events no photoshoot now it look for me sooo hard that they will work again and plus with ananda busy as a producer and movie actor and kimmy with ch3 but did i completely lost hope no i didn't i will still have hope no matter what i can't let go of that :p :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:phew: I thought they will never work again lol
peace said:
ohhh i should added "i feel" it just a feeling at first i thought they have a big chance but with time passing there is no sign they will work together in anything no events no photoshoot now it look for me sooo hard that they will work again and plus with ananda busy as a producer and movie actor and kimmy with ch3 but did i completely lost hope no i didn't i will still have hope no matter what i can't let go of that :p :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
That means Ananda is following Kim's dramas even when they dont have time to talk to each other. WOW this made me sooo happppyyyyyyyyyy  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: