a place for ananberley fans

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooommmmmyyy oooommmmyyyy please tell me that they met :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  tell me that ananda was there when kim went to visit his hotel aaaaaaaa i want a pic of the two of them i miss them like no words can say 

cr htelyayee

Step

Mrs James Ma
If Ananda was there they would have uploaded a pic for us. Unfortunately he was there few days back but not today :no:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
step you make me feel nostalgic now  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  my ananberley :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Sorry Peace  :facepalm: I miss them too   :cry1:

i never forget about them but i try to avoid watching them so i don't catch the fever again  and will suffer to calm it down whenever i rewatch tiger i feel i'm going crazy i want them again sooo baaaddlly , they represent all what i want in a couple chemistry 

i want to cry if only i had the power *BIG SIGH*  :cry1:  :cry1:

kimberley liked the pic :spin:

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want them to meet again  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

cr ananberley_pantip

At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Found this in NRTR thread. I did not how to do gifs before. Thank you Peace :) Missing Parob and Wanvisa suddenly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Found this in NRTR thread. I did not how to do gifs before. Thank you Peace :) Missing Parob and Wanvisa suddenly

do you mean in MLM thread  :scratchhead2:  and you are welcome i'm happy for having you here really  :kiss2:  i never forgot about Pavisa *sigh*  :cry:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I found that in pantip. I thanked you for MLM gifs you made before :p
peace said:
do you mean in MLM thread  :scratchhead2:  and you are welcome i'm happy for having you here really  :kiss2:  i never forgot about Pavisa *sigh*  :cry: