A Sad Love Story

SVALC

sarNie Egg
Hello guys, this is my second attemp to write and complete a story here. Right now, I am very busy with school and of course personal life, I'm sure everyone is that way but yea, I will be slow on the updates. I thought I let you guys know before I do anything but right now I currently don't have access to phs. So I won't be able to upload a picture for this story yet.. Hopefully in the near future I will post up the picture that I have in mind.. And remember this is my second attemp and so any comments and suggestions please let me know so I can improve. Thanks for reading and hope you guys enjoy this story....

ALSO, IM SORRY READERS FOR ALL THE EDITING!!!

Lily: Main girl of the story. Even since she was born, she was never in love before. She has had crushes and likes but never really love. But this year, everything is going to change, for the better or the worst??? It's her first year of middle school. (her 7th grade year.) Of course there is alot of other new people, lots of other new friends, lots of other cute boys, and lots of other heartbreakers. Will she find out the easy way or hard way that love is hard??

Stone: 1st love. Find out what happens as you read...

SVALC

sarNie Egg
Introduction: Growing Up​

Lily's parents was expecting a boy, but instead they got Lily. While growing up, Lily wasn't the most brightest, prettiest, and wonderful girl in the whole. She was your average girl. She was the first girl in her family to go to school early and start Pre-school. In elementary, she was those who are called geeks or nerds. But she was never made fun of. She was quite popular, somehow everybody in the school new her. Because of her serious attitude, no one messed with her, and because of her funny humor, kindness, caring and protectiveness, people wanted to be around her.

During her third grade year, she had a crush on her best guyfriend, his name was Dathan. He was those type of people who would laugh at everything anyone says, calms you down when your mad, and always jokes around with you to make you smile. After that third grade year, he moved, she didn't know that she missed him, because just a little girl, how do you know you miss/love/like someone. But coming back to her fourth grade year, she finally knew that she missed him, because he used to walk her home all the time and she keeps recalling that everytime she walks home.

Finally, one semester passed by and she got over him. But a new guyfriend came in the picture, his name is David. Ever since the first semester, he has been there for her and has been taking Dathan's place. But the same thing that happened to Dathan happened to David. The fourth grade year has ended, but this time Lily knows that she likes David. Coming back to fifth grade not knowing that David has moved, Lily wanted to confess. But the first week has passed and she asked her friends and they told her that he has moved to a different state. Feeling sad and upset, Lily was going to give up on crushes and love.

For her fifth and sixth grade year, she stick to her words. She didn't like anyone, she kept her focus on school and study. When she got promoted to the seventh grade from the sixth grade she remembered all the fun and sad times she had with Dathan and David..

*continue chapter 1....
** sorry for late updates...​

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
Awww, how sad! :cry1: It happened not once, but twice?! :teary: This is making me like more. Plz continue, i want to know what happens next...