A simple future (nadech + yaya) fanfic

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Hello readers,
Umm well as you can see from the title I'm a huge fan of yadech couple and I just suddenly got this idea out of nowhere but it was something I could imagine happening, like I felt the possibility of something like this happening was quite high and well it overwhelmed me so I decided to write it and yeah.

Enjoy :)

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
-One shot-

No one pov

They were simply just filming an action scene for "the crown princess". There was only suppose to be a fake shot gun but the reality of it was much more dire.

From an onlooker view point, the scene was something straight out of a novel or ironically a drama; you have this handsome man standing still, having his clothes and hair fixed by the costume-crew but he's eyes filled with nothing but adoration and utter devotion stayed train on the gorgeous girl a few feet away. The girl on the other hand, had no idea of his following eyes and so continued reading over her forgotten lines, she was so focus on getting her pronunciation right that she never paid attention to her surrounding. He did and so when he sense an odd vibe coming from the sidelines near the cameras with the huge crowd of residents that had gathered, only then did he's eyes leave her and erratically scan the crowd. A small silver gun caught he's eyes as they aim towards her and the trigger just milliseconds away from being pulled, and in a blink-of-an-eye, without any regards for his own safety; he throws himself in front of her. Arms wrapped tightly around her upper body, her head tugged under his chin and her fingers gripping the front of his shirt for dear life as they both fall. Shielding her from harm's way; the bullet pierced his skin instead.

When the scene unfold, the once noise-filled crowd now became too shock to make any movement or sound. The expelled bullet cap is heard clunking as it hits the gravelled ground. A scream follows and then it was like when you listen to a rock music, they start off slow and a bit quite before in just a few seconds the metal blast comes full force, that was what would described the noise that trailed after the scream.

The girl lifts her head from under his chin and with wide shocked eyes, she stares at his face. His body still lay there protecting her though the affect of being shot in the back and the amount of blood gushing out started to take a toll on him.

"P..." the girl utters quietly at first, due to the overwhelming out of body experience she seems to be having at this moment.

"P open your eyes!!" This time she's louder.

"Call the ambulance! Now!" The nation's soft spoken girl was no where to be seen as this roaring tigress takes her place. People rushed at her command. Her eyes, however betrayed her superior exterior; they were brimming with tears threatening to cascade her usual smiling face.

"P'nadech you're going to be fine, okay?" Her voice shook terribly as she stares frantically at his sleepy-looking eyes. Her words seems to be more towards convincing herself than anything else.

"I-I...love you...Ya..." he struggled to get the words out and only a few people could hear if they listened over the noise of the crowd and the ambulance siren that gets louder and louder.

"Keep your eyes open, help is coming!"

"You can't leave me!"

"You promised forever with me!"

"Don't close your eyes, please..." these were all the words she said to him as she held him in her arms. Tears flowing endlessly down her flushed face.

"Mom help him please!" She cried desperately as she turns to face her mother, who right-now was too shocked-fill to move a muscle, her eyes like the rest of the onlookers filled with tears. It was only after the cry of her daughter that she rushed to their sides and comforted her stressed-out daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blinding white light of the hospital room was the first thing he saw after the incident. His senses started to slowly return to him as he hears a soft sobbing coming from his right side. He feels a delicate finger tracing the surfaces of his skin, it was oddly soothing. He forces his body to move in any way to comfort the sadden person, however his body refuses this sends a few sharp pain shooting everywhere in his body but especially his left upper back. He swallows down a groan as to not wanting to worry whoever it was sitting next to him.

"P'nadech please wake up. You can't leave me as you promised forever with me. Come back to me, I love you. I love you and I want you to hear it. Please..." the girl begs with gentle tears gliding down her face.

"Ya...I'm fine, baby." He croaks out, which startled her a bit but brought a huge sense of relief. She suddenly feels as if a thousand bricks had just been lifted from her shoulders.

"You're awake. You're finally awake. Wait I'll go call the doctor." Her words mimic her actions as they were rushed.

After the doctors had come and checked his injuries it was safe to say that his condition is out of any danger zone and so a nurse gave him some pain-killers for the time being.

"Did you mean it when you said you love me? Or was it the factor of death?" He asks her as soon as the doctors and nurses were out of ear shot.

"Of course I meant it and yes the thought of losing you terrifies me." She answers staring at their loosely intertwined fingers.

"Oh..." he mumbles and her eyes darts towards his.

"What's wrong?" She asks in return.

"Nothing I've just always thought that when you told me you love me, it wouldn't be rooted out from the thought of me dying." He confesses.

"The thought of you dying just rushed the process, it wasn't as if I won't say it." She reasons.

"Well, what about you? What did you- when did you- how- how did you realise you love me?" She struggled to find the right construct to her most wanted question.

They stayed there; one probed up against the lofted bed-back and another seated on the edges of the chair next to the patient's bed. Their eyes trained to one another, no one says a word for some time.

The hands that never left one another, he tugs hers gently, pulling her towards him. He wanted her to lay on the bed with him when he tells her.

"You're still hurt." She pointed out.

"I'll be fine and plus it's my left upper back that's hurt, this side is just fine." He assures her, which after a while she complies.

Her head rests on his right shoulder, her face tilted towards the crook of his neck, his right arm supported from under her head and wraps around her shoulder. With her this close to him and no one around he gave into the temptation and drops a kiss on her forehead.

"It wasn't until we filmed the 'rising sun series part two', the ending scene where mayumi and ryu were sitting in the little view-house, where after a few takes I looked at you and suddenly I saw my future." He pauses only to look down into her wide sparkling eyes that watched him.

"What was it that you saw?" Her voice was just above a whisper. He smiles a brilliant smile, though he always calls it his 'yaya's smile', as its name it was reserved only for her.

"You coming home from work, our two kids; one boy and one girl, they raced to greet you. You crouching down to their eye-level, giving their each a kiss on their forehead before asking them how their day was at preschool. Though you asked, you already half expected their answers, call it maternal instincts and they ramble on about their day. As they drag you, hand in hand, you're led to me in our little safe heaven. Our small garden. I got off work a bit earlier than you did and with your favourite drink in one hand I walk towards you, hand you the drink with one hand and pull you close with my another hand. After you finish your drink, you rest the cup on a nearby plate-form, before encircling your arms around my neck and fingers playing with the back of hair, and I have my arms around your waist. We'd share a passionate kiss and after I'd lead you to the pouch swing where we'd settle down watching the orange-pink sky of sunset. Before the night ends I'd tell you 'I love you so much, my Yaya', and kiss you." He tells her.

Her eyes fills with unshed tears, but this time it was due to the immense happiness that flutter throughout her whole body.

"That's also my future, the future I sometimes stayed up all night imagining. I've dreamt countless of times of that future. But a future with you in it, is just as good as any other." It was her turn to confess her heart's desire.

"I love you."

"I love you, most."

sarNie Adult
awwww!! now I am more excited for the Crown Princess, though I wouldn't want Nadech to get hurt in real life. hahaha I just hope they come out and date already! haha

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Hello readers,
Umm well as you can see from the title I'm a huge fan of yadech couple and I just suddenly got this idea out of nowhere but it was something I could imagine happening, like I felt the possibility of something like this happening was quite high and well it overwhelmed me so I decided to write it and yeah.

Enjoy :)
Will you write another fan fiction?

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
-One shot-

No one pov

They were simply just filming an action scene for "the crown princess". There was only suppose to be a fake shot gun but the reality of it was much more dire.

From an onlooker view point, the scene was something straight out of a novel or ironically a drama; you have this handsome man standing still, having his clothes and hair fixed by the costume-crew but he's eyes filled with nothing but adoration and utter devotion stayed train on the gorgeous girl a few feet away. The girl on the other hand, had no idea of his following eyes and so continued reading over her forgotten lines, she was so focus on getting her pronunciation right that she never paid attention to her surrounding. He did and so when he sense an odd vibe coming from the sidelines near the cameras with the huge crowd of residents that had gathered, only then did he's eyes leave her and erratically scan the crowd. A small silver gun caught he's eyes as they aim towards her and the trigger just milliseconds away from being pulled, and in a blink-of-an-eye, without any regards for his own safety; he throws himself in front of her. Arms wrapped tightly around her upper body, her head tugged under his chin and her fingers gripping the front of his shirt for dear life as they both fall. Shielding her from harm's way; the bullet pierced his skin instead.

When the scene unfold, the once noise-filled crowd now became too shock to make any movement or sound. The expelled bullet cap is heard clunking as it hits the gravelled ground. A scream follows and then it was like when you listen to a rock music, they start off slow and a bit quite before in just a few seconds the metal blast comes full force, that was what would described the noise that trailed after the scream.

The girl lifts her head from under his chin and with wide shocked eyes, she stares at his face. His body still lay there protecting her though the affect of being shot in the back and the amount of blood gushing out started to take a toll on him.

"P..." the girl utters quietly at first, due to the overwhelming out of body experience she seems to be having at this moment.

"P open your eyes!!" This time she's louder.

"Call the ambulance! Now!" The nation's soft spoken girl was no where to be seen as this roaring tigress takes her place. People rushed at her command. Her eyes, however betrayed her superior exterior; they were brimming with tears threatening to cascade her usual smiling face.

"P'nadech you're going to be fine, okay?" Her voice shook terribly as she stares frantically at his sleepy-looking eyes. Her words seems to be more towards convincing herself than anything else.

"I-I...love you...Ya..." he struggled to get the words out and only a few people could hear if they listened over the noise of the crowd and the ambulance siren that gets louder and louder.

"Keep your eyes open, help is coming!"

"You can't leave me!"

"You promised forever with me!"

"Don't close your eyes, please..." these were all the words she said to him as she held him in her arms. Tears flowing endlessly down her flushed face.

"Mom help him please!" She cried desperately as she turns to face her mother, who right-now was too shocked-fill to move a muscle, her eyes like the rest of the onlookers filled with tears. It was only after the cry of her daughter that she rushed to their sides and comforted her stressed-out daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blinding white light of the hospital room was the first thing he saw after the incident. His senses started to slowly return to him as he hears a soft sobbing coming from his right side. He feels a delicate finger tracing the surfaces of his skin, it was oddly soothing. He forces his body to move in any way to comfort the sadden person, however his body refuses this sends a few sharp pain shooting everywhere in his body but especially his left upper back. He swallows down a groan as to not wanting to worry whoever it was sitting next to him.

"P'nadech please wake up. You can't leave me as you promised forever with me. Come back to me, I love you. I love you and I want you to hear it. Please..." the girl begs with gentle tears gliding down her face.

"Ya...I'm fine, baby." He croaks out, which startled her a bit but brought a huge sense of relief. She suddenly feels as if a thousand bricks had just been lifted from her shoulders.

"You're awake. You're finally awake. Wait I'll go call the doctor." Her words mimic her actions as they were rushed.

After the doctors had come and checked his injuries it was safe to say that his condition is out of any danger zone and so a nurse gave him some pain-killers for the time being.

"Did you mean it when you said you love me? Or was it the factor of death?" He asks her as soon as the doctors and nurses were out of ear shot.

"Of course I meant it and yes the thought of losing you terrifies me." She answers staring at their loosely intertwined fingers.

"Oh..." he mumbles and her eyes darts towards his.

"What's wrong?" She asks in return.

"Nothing I've just always thought that when you told me you love me, it wouldn't be rooted out from the thought of me dying." He confesses.

"The thought of you dying just rushed the process, it wasn't as if I won't say it." She reasons.

"Well, what about you? What did you- when did you- how- how did you realise you love me?" She struggled to find the right construct to her most wanted question.

They stayed there; one probed up against the lofted bed-back and another seated on the edges of the chair next to the patient's bed. Their eyes trained to one another, no one says a word for some time.

The hands that never left one another, he tugs hers gently, pulling her towards him. He wanted her to lay on the bed with him when he tells her.

"You're still hurt." She pointed out.

"I'll be fine and plus it's my left upper back that's hurt, this side is just fine." He assures her, which after a while she complies.

Her head rests on his right shoulder, her face tilted towards the crook of his neck, his right arm supported from under her head and wraps around her shoulder. With her this close to him and no one around he gave into the temptation and drops a kiss on her forehead.

"It wasn't until we filmed the 'rising sun series part two', the ending scene where mayumi and ryu were sitting in the little view-house, where after a few takes I looked at you and suddenly I saw my future." He pauses only to look down into her wide sparkling eyes that watched him.

"What was it that you saw?" Her voice was just above a whisper. He smiles a brilliant smile, though he always calls it his 'yaya's smile', as its name it was reserved only for her.

"You coming home from work, our two kids; one boy and one girl, they raced to greet you. You crouching down to their eye-level, giving their each a kiss on their forehead before asking them how their day was at preschool. Though you asked, you already half expected their answers, call it maternal instincts and they ramble on about their day. As they drag you, hand in hand, you're led to me in our little safe heaven. Our small garden. I got off work a bit earlier than you did and with your favourite drink in one hand I walk towards you, hand you the drink with one hand and pull you close with my another hand. After you finish your drink, you rest the cup on a nearby plate-form, before encircling your arms around my neck and fingers playing with the back of hair, and I have my arms around your waist. We'd share a passionate kiss and after I'd lead you to the pouch swing where we'd settle down watching the orange-pink sky of sunset. Before the night ends I'd tell you 'I love you so much, my Yaya', and kiss you." He tells her.

Her eyes fills with unshed tears, but this time it was due to the immense happiness that flutter throughout her whole body.

"That's also my future, the future I sometimes stayed up all night imagining. I've dreamt countless of times of that future. But a future with you in it, is just as good as any other." It was her turn to confess her heart's desire.

"I love you."

"I love you, most."
"I looked at you and suddenly I saw my future". WOW!! :love::love:
Thank you for releasing this Fanfic. :cheer::cheer:
The story hit me as the tension risen and seeing NY's future with their two children. :clap::worship2:
I definitely see Nadech and Yaya having the same future; with their kids and being with each other together in love forevermore. :icon12::icon12: