A Song for the Sun

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Okay this is my first J-drama that I ever watched well actually I haven't even start on it yet but I am. I don't remember the male and female leads name and not even sure if I spelled the title right... hehe. But they're really cute together even though the drama is very sad and depressing. She has this disease and cannot go out she can only stay in her house, so sad. She's adorable! The guy is pretty hot also, I'm never into Japanese guys but he's the first.. hehe :wub:

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
oh..mad...i love this short drama big time...i believe its erika something who also stars in 1 litre of tears....and the title is TAIYOU NO UTA...it's so touching...the songs are amazing!

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
wasnt there a movie for this that premiered at the cannes international film festival? i think it starred teh singer YUI (the girl who sang the bleach openings LIFE and ROLLING STAR).... she had a song on the ost for the movie called GOODByE DAYS..... very good song actually

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The title is actually called "A Song to the Sun" aka "Taiyou No Uta" in Japanese starring Yamada Takayuki & Sawajiri Erika :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Takayuki is so damn hot he's the first J-actor I fell in love with, hehe :wub: I love how he looks and dresses in here.. I love him so much.. the pain he has to go through without Erika :( I love them two together, awesome pairing. He is so short and small though.. but dispite that I love him totally! hehe.. well this drama is very quite. I just finished it yesterday. Overall I did love it though. But it didn't focus much in their relationship more on her disease and dream of becoming a singer. I wished their were more sweet scenes between them they only had one kiss which was dissapointing for me. I want to see them in another drama together and have a happy ending. I didn't like the ending though, he just walked away.. I love the songs Erika sings they're awesome. I wonder if Takayuiki can really play a guitar. He's HOT mann!

Hiatus

Super Momo
I LOVEEE YAMADA ever since I saw him in Densha Otoko the movie lol he's so cute and he looks sooooo much better in taiyou no uta lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...the movie and the series was awesome!!! ;)

i think the movie was so sad more so then the series!!!

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
omg i just gonna start to watch this series... i love the main girl she is so pretty and lover her voice n sOng!!!

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
agree ja Jieb_Lover . Yamada is hot ! He's my shorty <3 lol.
You should watch his movie Crows Zero he's awesome in there. He could
KICKASSS ! :D Erika's beautifull too.