!!!!A Supachai, A good or Bad Manager?!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL I'm following James Ma and also observed him. He is one of those actors who let their talent get work for them not connections. James is under Ae agency but no way James got his work through Ae. You know this if you followed James. FYI its not Ae who got KB for James but Khun Pin wanted him and Matt in this lakorn even when they both donn't look Thai. For events and tvc, James did not really have many though he was good in KCR. If Ae got him tvc then he would have not been replaced soon as presenter.
I'm happy people are recognising him now and becoming more popular after KB. It's because of his work and talent. Not cos he is under Ae.

Step

Mrs James Ma
People who became stars under Ae is not cos Ae helped them but cos the stars had that in them. Ex we love Nadech for his work and personality not cos he's Ae's kid. Ae Supachai is overrated. His IG posts are ANNOYING.

Step

Mrs James Ma
If it's true that kids under him become famous, he gets them work, then none of his kids should have flopped. Because they are UNDER Ae. Isn't it?!  :coverlaf:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
unknown24 said:
i don't think you really need an manager to help you out in the thai industry. Before this generation, most of the veterans don't have manager and they could gain popularity themselves. I rather gain popularity by working hard in the Industry and prove my skill to everyone whether than having someone help me get famous and get the image.

Hmm sorry to say but many of the older generations has the worst managers, it was just not well publicize as today, many veterans has gone bankruptcy because their managers ran off with ALL their money, and the percentages deduction was super high as well.  I believe Jarunee was once took advantage of by her managers.  There were many high profile court cases all over the places with these kind of stuffs... is just that the newspaper generations was not as well known or fast as the internet of today.
Another things, the older generations was more of connection, connection and more connections.  Talents only applies to small few from the over-ALL veteran actors and actresses thru out the movies/lakorn history that you still heard of or known of their names today.  Many of these peoples works all their lives, but has no money or anything to show for, and some dies begging for charity hand out with bills and stuffs.

Now Boy Takolkiet is a great manager...treats all of his "kids" equally. I feel that they do get the same amount of work and Boy pushes all of his "kids" to be great but not over the limit. Watch Boy Story Concert. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
With cases like Nadech, without Ae, there will be no Nadech today. If Nadech did not make a name for himself, there would be no Nadech. Ae is a quick way to jump start a career but the thing is, it's the person who has to make that lasting impression. 

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think Ae is money-hungry and driven, but when it comes to PR stuff, he has great connections for his kids. He does make a name for A LOT of his kids. All kids that started from Ae came out BIG! SUPER BIG! so, whether he's bad or not, he does give great benefits to his kids!

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know much about managers and all, but I've got a pretty strong opinion about Ae. 

He's extremely... A N N O Y I N G !  

I just got into the Thai entertainment news world about last year so most of the time I am clueless about what has happened in the past. I just know that every time I see Ae in the latest entertainment news, he's always done something untrustworthy towards his "kids". How can one person be so money hungry?

Although, I have to admit that he did bring many accomplished actors and actresses to the industry. I agree that if Nadech didn't have the support from Ae, he wouldn't have walked into the industry by himself. But, Nadech would have made it just as far because he's just that talented. :bhehe:

Every celebrity needs support from a good manager. Ae can get events, photoshoots, and lakorns, but he's just too money hungry for me. 

P

PrincessKarina

i don't think you really need an manager to help you out in the thai industry. Before this generation, most of the veterans don't have manager and they could gain popularity themselves. I rather gain popularity by working hard in the Industry and prove my skill to everyone whether than having someone help me get famous and get the image.
True! It's hard to trust anyone in this day and age! My goodness! The world is evil and many just look for fame and money! :(

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark is not with that manager, he changed To p pear& p ploy who he took with him when he left. He used to be with p Helen & another one. Some kids under aea have two managers.

Mai was with her current manager under p aea, but she accused p aea or an associate of fudging numbers. Telling her they charged the client x amount but the real amount was much higher..if that happen more than once that's a lot of money. She left p aea and took one of her manager with her.

Kim is managed directly by channel 3.
How does that work? Who manages her work then?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
agreed...He can help build the bridge but it is up to the actor to sustain and manage the bridge...

We can say "all"...example Richie is a FAIL ...she got push sooo badly and Fail to translate to the audiences like Nadech...Jma...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm thinking it has to do with both the actor and the manager. A helped get them big roles and scripts, but if the actor was dull, didn't work hard enough, or is unlikeable then no manager can help you rise. We can't give all the credit to just one side. LOL sorry I have to use Richie again, look at her she was in Koo Gum with NADECH, mainly cause she is A's kid but she didn't work hard enough/talentless and so lots of people didn't like her. I never knew that's what happened to Kim and Sasa, what about Kim and P'Noom. Kim is under A now too, right?