A true miss hmong california?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

im not trying hating on either of them but what happen to the "INNOCENT MISS PAJ ZAUB KHAB"

:eek: i thought she was a good girl. LoL...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that's just so funny
not hating but
she probably thinks she so sexy!
but now that she stepped down from the miss hmong cali thingy
she'll probably dont care no more

Punk

sarNie Egg

im not trying hating on either of them but what happen to the "INNOCENT MISS PAJ ZAUB KHAB"

:eek: i thought she was a good girl. LoL...

God Dam! Just BEcause they are posing some sexy poses doesn't mean they're not innocent! Stop labeling others when you are not much of anything yourself!

As far as the pictures goes, who cares! they look hella hot so why all the hating? Jealousy?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Like i said, i aint hating on her or anything. LoL.. but these pics are a bit too revealing..
i just thought she was innocent.
Miss Hmong California who was trying to set a good example isn't innocent after all..
haha... Jealousy? uh no. ^_^ showing off my bra..? no! haha..

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
now let me make this clear
YM_gurl wasnt hating.
if this was like a real hollywood/american pageant thingy, its no biggy. yeah wearing a red bra with a see through thing that hardly resembles a shirt, its no problem because its america and they're used to girls flashing their bras everywhere.
but this is a hmong pageant!
she's miss hmong for crying out loud! not miss america or miss world or miss universe who does swimsuit competitions as part of the pageant program!
heck WE HMONG DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE SWIMSUIT PART YET!
if we were ready for miss hmong to start taking pictures with her bra on, we'll have the swimsuit competition already but unfortunately we dont . and when we do, we'll all notify her. since i'm sure she would not be shy at all.
this is hmong society.
besides
what is the point of taking that picture?
is she doing another charity work and is modeling for her charity fundraising poster or something?
is she putting together a calender to raise enough money to do any charity overseas?
if she is putting those pictures that she is taking to action, then more power to her.
we are not hating or jealous.
have a nice day! :D

Punk

sarNie Egg
now let me make this clear
YM_gurl wasnt hating.
if this was like a real hollywood/american pageant thingy, its no biggy. yeah wearing a red bra with a see through thing that hardly resembles a shirt, its no problem because its america and they're used to girls flashing their bras everywhere.
but this is a hmong pageant!
she's miss hmong for crying out loud! not miss america or miss world or miss universe who does swimsuit competitions as part of the pageant program!
heck WE HMONG DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE SWIMSUIT PART YET!
if we were ready for miss hmong to start taking pictures with her bra on, we'll have the swimsuit competition already but unfortunately we dont . and when we do, we'll all notify her. since i'm sure she would not be shy at all.
this is hmong society.
besides
what is the point of taking that picture?
is she doing another charity work and is modeling for her charity fundraising poster or something?
is she putting together a calender to raise enough money to do any charity overseas?
if she is putting those pictures that she is taking to action, then more power to her.
we are not hating or jealous.
have a nice day! :D

You're right on that! we are not americans that's what make us hmong and it's typical of hmong girls to be hating and talking shit about other hot good looking hmong girls. that is just how hmong are and that's what makes you so hmong that hmong had not gone very far. bottom line is that they are hot and others are hating simply because they cannot be better. peace out!!!!!!!!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i dont recall calling her ugly or fat or something along those lines.
you must have taken my comments differently.
if you call this talking shit about her then so be it.
but is it really neccessary for one girl to be taking pictures of herself while in a bra?
any girl can be hot, fully clothed, and not have to do that.
its just how they approach it and how you define it.
apparently, doing what she did is consider "Hotness" then i have no say in it.
afterall it is your own opinion.
but about your comment "they cannot be better"
i believed she could have done better and be a more stronger positive role model in the hmong community.
I come in peace and will stay in peace. :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Thankyou xxmiss_maixx

Again, I'm not hating on her, (paj zaub khab) first of all, i don't even know her so why would I? LoL..

im saying, she used to be "MISS HMONG CALIFORNIA" she didnt have to dress like that. Yes! its Hot, Nice, whatever anybody think.

I just think she's not a postive role model for the hmong community as right now.. Like xxmiss_maixx mention.. well, it is up to you to think whatever.
Everyone has their own opinions & this is mine. :lol:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
why is she wearing a poncho over a bra?
that's just gross...
at least wear a tube top or something...
underage kids trying too hard for publicity...
what the hell is she going to be doing once she's legal.
omg.

Punk

sarNie Egg
Thankyou xxmiss_maixx

Again, I'm not hating on her, (paj zaub khab) first of all, i don't even know her so why would I? LoL..

im saying, she used to be "MISS HMONG CALIFORNIA" she didnt have to dress like that. Yes! its Hot, Nice, whatever anybody think.

I just think she's not a postive role model for the hmong community as right now.. Like xxmiss_maixx mention.. well, it is up to you to think whatever.
Everyone has their own opinions & this is mine. :lol:

You people are getting out of line here. they only posing some sexy poses and you already labeling her for not being a positive role model. Who do you think you are?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
You people are getting out of line here. they only posing some sexy poses and you already labeling her for not being a positive role model. Who do you think you are?
why are you getting mad? :lol: we are just saying. & yes she's not a postive role model as right now. haha..
showing off her bra? LoL.. that's just too much. The fact is, she used to be Miss Hmong California. She could had wore a tank top
or tube top.. that would had been necessary but a poncho over a bra? (like nkaujhmoobluaj mention) LoL... :lol: ok.. just my opinion..
don't get mad. have a nice day.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
agree..paj zaub ka i don't know what wrong with her but i don't care....1 comment...MAIV XYOOJ...?....wow an't she a lilo old for those post..?...but just my opion i thought she's suppose to be a mother but i don't care i my opinion...just my thoughts...but to be clear...I DO NOT HATE PEEPS...OR AM JEALOUS OF ANYONE...IT'S JUST MY OPINION MY OPINION.........................................................................
...............................ETC................

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, mai xyooj is a little too old for dressing like that.. LoL... everyone wants to be young.. haha...