A Tub Yaj look-a-like

leek18

sarNie Adult
just want to let you guys know that there was somebody who look exactly like Tub Yaj. Some people being talking about Tub Yaj in the forum called www.hlub.us and I just to let you guys know it too so here is the Tub Yaj look alike page: The Dude That Look Like Tub Yaj Page

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
ahaha....omg he hella looks like tou yang..dang i wonder if they are related in any way...ahaha...vamkim are they???ahaha its kool doe..

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
ahaha....omg he hella looks like tou yang..dang i wonder if they are related in any way...ahaha...vamkim are they???ahaha its kool doe..

Naw, my couz dont even know who Tou yaj is, so hes not related to tou yaj. Haha when i first saw tou yaj in this one movie I thought that it was my cousin haha.

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
omg this is to0o funnie...eheehee...and wow at the same time..i guess they are rite when they say that everyone has a twin that they dont noe of...lol...

Mae

sarNie Adult
I don't see the resemblence....But, this guy is way better looking than Tub Yaj...ahahhah....for real....

calla

sarNie Adult
gosh, he looks just like Tub, same face.......hehehe

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
god damn he's HOT....hehe..but too bad i'm too old for him...sucks...anyways...omg he DOES look like him.....scary...haha

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
welp...to me....ummmmm.....i guess..they did not look alike....tub yaj is more better looking....(welp it dont matter....u guys dont need to agree wif me cuz each of us have different taste...yeah so.....thanks for sharing aniwase...) but still dat guy had good smiles too.....hehe...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yyeah, they kinda look alike.. a tiny little bit.. :) but i think he look more like mah friend husband.. LOL.. :) thanks for sharing..