A Very Promsing Hmong Movie!

frog

sarNie Egg
This topic is off for discussion. I don't know how to delete it so can the board director or monitor delete it. Thanks.....

I don't have times on my hands anymore.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i thought they've already sell this movie at the fresno new year on dvd....'cause i saw it at the fresno new year at their booth...anyways, nice custome design....

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
oh it's yeng tha her...
[post="75457"][/post]​
that's what I said when I first went onto the site... :blink:

let's see how this one turns out... <_<

anyways, what with Hmong movies trying to be those epic Chinese movies?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I've seen the preview...some of the fighting scenes are really good, but when it comes to acting...they need a lot of improvement!!!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
omg... i SOoo want to see this! seriously it's like a step ahead- the pictures looks like a chinese series and the kungfu looks good as well. thanks for sharing and like you say, a promising one, its got to be worth watching because it's something new :lol:

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Not to be mean or anything.... but this is only my opinion.
I think that Yeng Tha's movie suck big time! SO BORING!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i hope it's not like the movie that yeng tha and ying yang just did... it was so deceiving the Nplooj Siab hlub hlas ntuj, they made it seem like the whole movie was them in the chinese outfit but it was a modern movie with only 30minutes of them in the chinese outfit. I see that this movie is bythe same people and the same cast.... i'm not looking forward to this film at all.

:lmao: Ima LAUGHING REALLY HARD RIGHT NOW! But i have to credit the person who taught them how to fight. It was really cool how the guys fight one another, but the girls... Umm... They really really need to work on it... I like how the guy with the FAN fights. Looks really chinese-ish... The acting sorta sucks by the way everyone responds but when the fighting scene comes on it looks really cool. I think i might want to buy it because of the songs... I have the english versions of those songs, it wont be bad to have teh hmong versions too... kekeke... Ima still laughing i think tears are coming out... :loool:

carmen

sarNie Egg
I think Yeng Tha's movies are okay but boring... sorry to say bt if Yeng Tha's the p'ke in this new one of his then i'm NOT GOING TO BUY IT. if the p'ke was someone else then i'll get it to hlep them out. to me Yeng Tha's a bad actor, he's trying to much to act and you could tellt that he's acting it. Yeng Tha needs to get a new p'ke then just himself...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
wow....looks cool....but not interesting enough....and if it's a sequel to Hlub Hlaj Ntuj or whatver the other one was.....i don't want to see it.....

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i lyke the flying part n i think it's okay...but ying yang ish not really good @ acting though...it looks lyke she can't really hold the sword...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:loool: the fighting looks kool for the guy. but the girl, seems like they can't fight at all. thanks for sharing though.

snow

sarNie Egg
I also don't think Yeng Tha is a good actor. I give him credit for trying, not this one just doesn't do it for me. He is not very creative because he's trying to copy too much from other people. I guess coping other things is okay, but a movie base on chinese flighting style seems very stupid to me.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:loool: he makes his movies seems to be like the chinese old old movies back in the 90s...the style and everything looks like that one old chinese movie "Cha-la-hen" (i don't know how to spell his name) with the fan on one hand and the other hand fight. or the hand with the fan fight and the other hand is on his back. maybe if he makes his fighting scene to look like the hmong fighting, like those fighting style in Nuj Nplaim and some other similar movies....i call it hmong ancient movies because they wore hmong clothing. :lol:

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
it could be part two to that first movie he made; my sister's friend saw part two to that movie and she said the sequel was even more stupid than the first.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
above all that- I just don't support yeng tha's productions at all. I only borrow from other people and watch - because he seems too conceited- I don't support conceited people... I mean- look at it, he write the stories, he makes himself the star of the story, and then he's the producer AND director too?? come on... look at the cool american films-- the actors don't take on that many roles