A-Z hmong dub thai lakorn

mv030

sarNie Egg
Hello there! I know this forum was updated years ago, but I was wondering if you know anyone who has the video Sung Thong Tub Qwj Thiab Nkauj Ntxawm? I've been trying to find the movie but can't seem to find it anywhere at all! So I was wondering if you do?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
is that one dubbed by a different production? cause I think another production dubbed Sung tong too but named it "Xaam Thoos txoj kev Hlub". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuUGCXY6TTw

NinthSeeker

sarNie Egg
Hi! i'm looking for this movie where two baby girls, one rich and one poor, were switched at birth and later on in life the poor girl end up working for the rich girl. the main guy who is dating the rich girl end up falling in love with the poor girl which resolves into finding out who the girls really are (how they got switched up)

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Hi! i'm looking for this movie where two baby girls, one rich and one poor, were switched at birth and later on in life the poor girl end up working for the rich girl. the main guy who is dating the rich girl end up falling in love with the poor girl which resolves into finding out who the girls really are (how they got switched up)
There are so many dramas like that now. But could you be talking about Kaew Lom Phet? or Klin Kaew Klang Jai? Both stories evolved around baby switching.