[ABC] Still Star-Crossed

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone see this new show. It air yesterday.

Cr to: wikipedia

Following the deaths of Romeo and Juliet, Rosaline Capulet is betrothed against her will to Benvolio Montague by Prince Escalus, who hopes to end the bitter feud between their families. The two set out to find a way to prevent the arranged marriage and, at the same time, prevent the destruction of their families.

I think this is going to be one of my favor tv show to watch now. But I hear that the rating for the premiered was so bad it might get cancel. I really hope ABC can look pass the first episode. I haven't see a good show like this since Reign.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Anyone see this new show. It air yesterday.

Cr to: wikipedia

Following the deaths of Romeo and Juliet, Rosaline Capulet is betrothed against her will to Benvolio Montague by Prince Escalus, who hopes to end the bitter feud between their families. The two set out to find a way to prevent the arranged marriage and, at the same time, prevent the destruction of their families.

I think this is going to be one of my favor tv show to watch now. But I hear that the rating for the premiered was so bad it might get cancel. I really hope ABC can look pass the first episode. I haven't see a good show like this since Reign.
I planned on watching and have been waiting. Right now, I'm just waiting for the end of the week. I usually wait til the end of the week for my american shows that way I can just binge everything I missed lol.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I feel like it will get complicated if Rosaline develops feelings for Benvolio & vice versa. I also feel like there might be something going on with Isabella & Benvolio too lol.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Rosaline and Benvolio end up together. Their storyline seem like a hate, love storyline they don't like each other but as they work together and see each other more they going to fall for one another. For some reason I don't like Prince Escalus. There something about him that don't set to well for me. If Rosaline end up with Prince Escalus I think this show is over for me. lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I read the book and loved it, so I probably won't watch the show cause I am sure they'll just add unnecessary drama to drag the story along.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I read the book and loved it, so I probably won't watch the show cause I am sure they'll just add unnecessary drama to drag the story along.
:angel10: Can you spoiler me the end and who did Rosaline end up with in the book? I know on tv its going to be different on the fans who want who to end up with and all of the other things.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
:angel10: Can you spoiler me the end and who did Rosaline end up with in the book? I know on tv its going to be different on the fans who want who to end up with and all of the other things.
In the book she ended up
Benovolio
Just from the trailer I can already tell they'll add more drama in the romance department.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
In the book she ended up
Benovolio
Just from the trailer I can already tell they'll add more drama in the romance department.
Thank you for the spoiler. I just hope the tv version do not change who Rosaline end up.

I think I need to go and buy the book and read it. hehe

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the spoiler. I just hope the tv version do not change who Rosaline end up.

I think I need to go and buy the book and read it. hehe
Yeah I really hope they do not change the ending. You totally should! It is a fun and pretty easy read.