Absolute Boyfriend (2008)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
yes!!! pissed me off!! what kind of friend to steal your best friend's bf. totally not deserving of the friendship. night is so funny, always a devoted bf. so sad.. when he was sad....

soysuva

sarNie Egg
If You wanna watch this movie, go 2 www.mysoju.com! It has some ep.'s out but their still working on it!! Plus I really love it so far!! Don't want too spoil it too ya!! So I'll let u find out yourself!! :D

agh. it's finally picking up. really. what is wrong with her friend? :lol: at least, rikko doesn't like Night like that yet. so she wasn't really bothered by it. -_-

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
well i just finished eps 4 on veoh.. and i can't wait for more to come out.. but i kinda felt bad for mika, i think she was kinda falling for night :(

is it me or does soshi's hair look nappy.. lol

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
episode 4 was the best!!!!!! wish i could say more but then that would be a total spoiler

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
School ended for me. I finally have time to watch this drama. I'm loving it so far. It's so different from the Manga. The drama is more mature.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sadly i havent watched this yet but omg the guy who plays the robot is hot xp lol..

i'm not sure. i just check sars every mon. or tues. usually someone will have it on veoh by the next day after sars offers it on bt. i just d/l ep. 6 today from veoh and will watch, when i get home. :D

talking about ep. 5:

wow. it looked like night was crying at the end by the steps? at first, i wasn't really sympathizing for the dude, b/c he was "programmed" to love Riiko. Now after what happened in ep. 5, i don't know who i want riiko to be with. maybe they should make a robot version of riiko for night. ^_^

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
just finished the manga.. so i won't spoil it for anybody.. but i wonder if the live drama is gonna be accurate to the manga???

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ I've read part of the manga
it's somewhat similar except for all the weird perverty parts they kinda take it all out

ANYWHO I LOOOVE the dorama so far.
And the casts...are soooo HOOTTT!!!
*drools*

i haven't read the manga. usually if i read the manga, i won't like the live action and vice versa.

riiko's mom thinks all the guys are hott. it was hilarious. :lol:

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
OMG episode 7 was so heart felting...that's all I have to say. It's getting better and better :D

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
i like eps 7 too.. i thought it was so funny when night was mouthing " i love you" and riiko was like "huh"..

i really like the part where he is all oiled up, posing, and saying " am i sexy"..

hahaha

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah that part was funny. If only night was human sigh sigh....

The thing about this drama I don't get is that
a robot can have a mind of its own. Robot/appliances can't do that no matter how much I think about it. It's just logically impossible eventhough it malfunction. If it does malfunction, I would expect night to explode not developing his own feelings without being programmed. I hope I'm not the only one feeling this.