Achara Thongthep

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Achara Thongthep is in Fai Ruk Arsoon.

I think she's pretty as usual. Except now she acts as a mom :(. I hate how many of the people still look so young, but have to act as moms with the older looking men. Strange.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='648407' date='Sep 7 2009, 02:05 PM']OMG - She looks different. :huh:[/quote]

i wasnt paying attention to her. i couldnt stop laughing at the guy crying man. he look like someone just stole his ps3 and xbox games and he looks like he really wants it back. and having that hair to go with it lmao lol :D :loool:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
i wasnt paying attention to her. i couldnt stop laughing at the guy crying man. he look like someone just stole his ps3 and xbox games and he looks like he really wants it back. and having that hair to go with it lmao lol :D :loool:
lol...Stop making fun of the poor guy..He already looks like that rofl..

nolee

sarNie Adult
I was so excited to spot her in Fai Ruk Asoon. She looks old though but hey that's what time does to you.. lol

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
wow .... girl got a nose job!!!

when you get a nose job and you get thick then you don't look as nice. You can tell she got a little thick and her cheeks are like whoa. But she still look very nice I am sure she can do a better job as N'ake in the current 2009 Plaboothong ......

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i think the 1st movie i saw her play as a mom was in the movie with Kob & Bee called something Gaew i think it was Flower Gaew..haha forgot how to say flower in thai..but yea Achara played as a mean grl that cheated on her husband and had a baby with a guy at the house, and that guy killed her husband which was also Kob's dad cuz he had a lot of wives...Achara's daughter became mean like her to and they tried every way to kick kob out of the house it's really sad i love that movie...and i was suprised when i saw achara in there