actor Cai and Tub Yaj

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a little info for those who were not aware of...hmong actor Cai Yaj (from the movie Poj Ciav Nyab) and Tub Yaj ( from the movie Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag) are brothers. Cai is the older brother of Tub Yaj.

So now that you know they are brothers...who do you think is a better actor and why?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
which poj ciav nyab version? cause there is like quite alot of poj ciav nayb movies out there...my family owns like 2-3 different versions...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
is cai yaj from moua lee's nkauj hli txoj hmoo? and he was the boyfriend. if it is that dude and they really are brothers, they dont look like brothers. but they're both good actors.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing the inforn I never knew that... I think Tub Yaj look better and he look so cutie when he smile..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
dancy said:
Thanks for sharing the inforn I never knew that... I think Tub Yaj look better and he look so cutie when he smile..
[post="152428"][/post]​
oooo...him! yea i think tub is better looking but they're both good actors! :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ohhh..i thought Cai Yaj may have been the guy from Nkauj Hli Txoj Kev Hlub, the one that plays her boyfriend..if so, I think he's pretty good looking, even though Tub Yaj is much better..but Cai can definitely play the sad role a lot better..hehehe..and i like the way he talks, his voice a lot better....that's kewl their brothers...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
really??? they are brothers???? i think Cai's got the sad role down a little better....and yea..i agree i like his talking voice too.....Tub isn't very good at crying...he can't get that sad face right...(at least in my opinion)...he looks MAD everytime he cries....

but they've both worked with Moua Lee and they were both extrodinary in both movies....so iono....brothers tend to have the same qualities...sometimes...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
yep...they are brothers. I got this info. from a someone that knows them both...

as for the acting...when Cai star in Moua Lee's film Nkauj hli txoj hmoo...he looked a bit older (more like an older guy type)...however his acting in there was great...yeah he played really great at the sad part...like a few here mentioned he can play the role of crying better than Tub...but Tub is more cutier than Cai. Cai also played a lead role in All Pro (Su Thao) movie called Poj Ciav Nyab. In the movie he was better looking than in Moua's film...I think it must have something to do with his hair cut and clohtes. In Moua's film...like I mentioned he looked older to me...but in Su Thao Cai's look was a younger verison and it suits him a lot more. After watching Cai in Su's film and Tub in Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag....I must say if you watch carefully and not let the beauty of looks blind you...you can say Cai is more of a better actor...both at sad and love scenes...his emtions are more real and his voice is actually nicer. But like some of us said before...for lookwise Tub is more hotter looking...

Okay here's one last info on Cai...He's married though...I heard he has kids but I forgot how many.

shinhwa_dbsk

sarNie Egg
omg!!! yooh serious....Tub yaj ish waaay better than his bro..than...no offense...but i think Tub looks kinda like Kangta....tub yaj ish like the cutest hmoob actor

shinhwa_dbsk

sarNie Egg
wait..i forgot..ummm which one ish him from the movie "Poj Ciav Nyab"
is Tub's older bro the main character or the main character best buddy...cuz i think the buddy he's cute...i think he has the Thai looks and very attractive butt Tub ish better ahahaa

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Cai had a small part in Tub movie Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag. Do you remember the part in the movie where his wife went back to live with her parent and she and her girl were like sewing out side. There were these two dud came and tried to date her. One of them was rude to Tub wife and one was nice to her. Cai played the nice guy.

I also heard from my husband that people in California is currently working on to bring Tub Yaj and Ntxhoo Lauj to California Hmong New Year. I hope it is true.

florence

sarNie Egg
Here's a little info for those who were not aware of...hmong actor Cai Yaj (from the movie Poj Ciav Nyab) and Tub Yaj ( from the movie Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag) are brothers. Cai is the older brother of Tub Yaj.

So now that you know they are brothers...who do you think is a better actor and why?

Well i have a question, how do u know tat they were brother?

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Well i have a question, how do u know tat they were brother?
Cai has an upcoming movie with Hnub Lis...it might be released this x-mas... and the producer mentioned that Cai is Tub's older brother...and if you don't believe me go ahead and ask around...try asking Ntxawg Vwj (producer of Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag) and Moua Lee (producer of Nkauj HLi Txoj Hmoo) and see what they say.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
haha hm..I think I see the movie but I forgot what Cai looks like could anyone show a pic I wanna see wah Tub's brother look like

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
O_O Oh geez i had no idea that was his brother?? hahah.. thanx for sharing.
But yes, tou will always be my hmoob phaj ej :) hehe.