Actor Sornram's car allegedly hits and kills woman

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
that is so sad for both p'num and the lady.
I just finish reading the thairath news. NO, P' Num didn't hit and run he get off from his car to look at the lady, but his rose was bleeding so much that he fall down on the ground. So, someone help him to the hospital and now he is still not wake up yet. They still need to check on his brain because of he got a lot of bleeding nose. Just hope he will be ok.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
yeah it aint a hit and run or he would of run away buh tha car dont look to be that damage so i think he'll be alright coz his car is sure to have airbag also

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
Agreed, I don't think that just because ur a celeb u can get away with things easily..Society in Thailand have now changed (I hope). It does not matter if ur rich or poor, what matter is that everyone gets a fair trial...I am of course one of P'Num's biggest fan, just hope that it was a was due to falling asleep behind the wheels instead of drinking, and I hope this won't damage his career because he has a lot of movie to star in in the future. Hope fans doesn't hate him.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I feel very sorry for him and that lady. I wanted to cry when I saw the lady's husband looking at his wife's body and when Nui said that Num cried while sleeping that he would go to get the lady's body.

He was not drunk driving. He was too tired of work and got sick and fell asleep during driving because of the medicine. I know he didn't hit and run surely. We should know him and his family well enough.

It's bad luck for him, that lady and their families. So sad. :(

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i think RS works their people too hard sometimes... i heard some have been gettin sick coz they work too hard and many have fallen asleep at the wheel, tru they should not drive while tired buh how else are some meant to get home...

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
P' Num fans will understand because no one want something like that to happen. P' Num himself didn't want this accident to happen. He feel really bad for that accident. I heard that today he ask the hospital to release him out so he can attend to the woman funeral. He is still not feeling well yet, but he still want to attend to the funeral. He went the funeral ask for forgiveness from the lady family he feel so guilty from the accident. And I heard that the lady family understand and forgive P' Num from the accident.

Hope P' Num will feel better soon.

LiLfEyGrL

sarNie Hatchling
I hope he will get better soon. For the lady, rest in peace. I hope the family will forgive him and hopefully he will not go to jail.

max

sarNie Elites
I feel so bad for both of them, but more for the old lady =( Things like that are real tear jerkers for me =(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I feel more sorry for the old lady and her family than to P'Num.But I stil feel sorry for him, and I wish him the best. I hope this doesn't effect his career :( .

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Geeeez..... I cannot even imagine how you can go on knowing that you have taken another person's life. This is just one horrible, horrible tragedy.

lolo

sarNie Egg
:spin: Oh, that is so sad 4 both of them.
Hope Num is ok! N hope not go to jail.
N also the lady go peace place.
Just try to tell everybody, do not hate him.
I think he didn't want that happend, either.
Wish good luck for him, n also the lady's family to live happy from now on.
Does anyone have other pictures about this?
Pls, post it if u had.
Thanks

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
At least he show that he didn't do it on purpose.Accident do happen. He would probably get off it. In thailand , i don't think their law r that strict as over here oversea. Remember dome or anita? I don't recall them going to jail. I think they just pay whatever they have to pay. Correct if i am wrong.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
It's so sad too see P'Num like that. I feel so bad for the woman's family. May she rest in peace. I hope Sornram will find it in his heart to forgive himself, that's gonna be hard with all that guilt.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
My heart is skipping countless beats and tears were forming in my eyes. After I read this article, I am speechless. I don't know what to say. I feel really sorry for the lady and her family. I also feel sorry for sornram. This is such so sad. Never in a million years would I ever imagine sornram in this situation. I don't know how to react to this. This is just too shocking. However though, I will still always love sornram and continue to support him. I'm sincerely sorry for the lost and damage done. :(