Actors you don't consider "handsome"

feilunhai-lover

sarNie Egg
I saw the thread, Actresses you don't consider "pretty", and I was like 'How about actors'. So, who are the actors that you consider not handsome.

At the moment I can only think of one person, Push Puttichia. He looks robotic to me and isn't consider handsome in my book.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Son yuke
The actor who is casted in Vill and Poo next lakorn
New W.
Pong Nawat
Chakrit : needs to take care of himself
Tik : pains me cause he was such a visual before ! Now his mouth looks weak
Kelly
Push
Nadech

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The p’ek that shouldn’t have ever been p’ek in the first place.. they’re the wtf looking ones that got me questioning where the h3ll is the channel thinking lmao!!!!!!!

Top jaron —this dude seriously wtf ch3 thinking

Mai warit (when I saw him with Mew in PKF, I thought he was in his 40s omg—- turns out he’s same age as MeW!! OMG :confused0::confused0:)

Tle tawan— wtf dude— yuck

Cee cewat—wtf dude, sissy looking

Smart— never bothered ever watching him...he’s been paired with so many newbies endlessly/ daddy looking dude

Toey Pongsakorn—-dude srsly?!? His face says supporting but broadcast still gives him lead roles.. bleh

Ken P— this dude— I cannot find any appeal in him...not even appealing one bit.. very funny teeth looking..very funny face

Boy p——- omg!!!!!! This dude looks straight up homeless from the getgo, like some crazy molester but hey he’s gained weight but still ewwww I cringe watching him period!!!!!!!!

This is all I can think for now lol I know there’s more... they’ll come later lol

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
The p’ek that shouldn’t have ever been p’ek in the first place.. they’re the wtf looking ones that got me questioning where the h3ll is the channel thinking lmao!!!!!!!

Top jaron —this dude seriously wtf ch3 thinking

Mai warit (when I saw him with Mew in PKF, I thought he was in his 40s omg—- turns out he’s same age as MeW!! OMG :confused0::confused0:)

Tle tawan— wtf dude— yuck

Cee cewat—wtf dude, sissy looking

Smart— never bothered ever watching him...he’s been paired with so many newbies endlessly/ daddy looking dude

Toey Pongsakorn—-dude srsly?!? His face says supporting but broadcast still gives him lead roles.. bleh

Ken P— this dude— I cannot find any appeal in him...not even appealing one bit.. very funny teeth looking..very funny face

Boy p——- omg!!!!!! This dude looks straight up homeless from the getgo, like some crazy molester but hey he’s gained weight but still ewwww I cringe watching him period!!!!!!!!

This is all I can think for now lol I know there’s more... they’ll come later lol
How come Kelly didn’t make it on your list? Dude is FUGLY. :risas3:

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Kelly- Ken Barbie doll wannabe. His nose looked like it’s about to fall along with his Botox face. I don’t understand why he kept getting p’ek roles.

Mik - very pale and something about his nose
bothers me. It’s upturn and not proportion with his face.

Smart - he looked like a pervert.

Pong- another pervert.

Tao Somchai - dude looked like a wife beater.

xodxo

Kelly- Ken Barbie doll wannabe. His nose looked like it’s about to fall along with his Botox face. I don’t understand why he kept getting p’ek roles.

Mik - very pale and something about his nose
bothers me. It’s upturn and not proportion with his face.

Smart - he looked like a pervert.

Pong- another pervert.

Tao Somchai - dude looked like a wife beater.
Hhahahhahhahah YES Kelly!!!! LOL it’s just I’ve never watched him enough to cross my mind as p’ek lmao!

Then Tao Somchai—- holy! This dude looks like a midget, show off, short and def wife beater! Lol

I already stated old hunk Smart lol

~~
I haven’t seen Mik at all to judge lol

But Pong is forgivable! Ohh! I hated his player role in songkram nangfah but overall— he’s not bad lol looks he’s okay and acting he’s good too lol

P

PrincessKarina

I would say Smart. Uh his mouth bothers me! And he’s kind of a stiff actor. Lol. Hmm I would also say Poh and Pong. Just because... lol. These two don’t have p’ek vibes to me plus it’s gross for them to be pair with girls 10 plus years younger than them! Yuck! :eek:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Um. Definitely Push P. and New W.. They are the ones that no matter how hard I try to like their looks, I can't.

xodxo

Um. Definitely Push P. and New W.. They are the ones that no matter how hard I try to like their looks, I can't.
What?!? How can that be?!? Lol Push is srsly a no brainer charmer. How can people say he’s not handsome? That’s unbelievable! Lol when he debuted he was so handsome, just a complete cutie! Lol I find him attractive.

As for New—OH GOD. What is Now thinking?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!! To be dating him lol :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What?!? How can that be?!? Lol Push is srsly a no brainer charmer. How can people say he’s not handsome? That’s unbelievable! Lol when he debuted he was so handsome, just a complete cutie! Lol I find him attractive.

As for New—OH GOD. What is Now thinking?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!! To be dating him lol :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
No thank you! :p

xodxo

Push is a guy where I have to only look once to see that he’s cute. But that’s it. I cannot drill in his cuteness because that slowly fades! Lol! Then he’s not cute anymore. I see that with a few actors! :risas3::p @xodxo @phatman
Hahaha he’s def got that “first glance” cuteness but he’s not “not handsome” I don’t think lol I’m not his hardcore fan or much a fan, but the thing is I know when someone is attractive and someone is NOT. Lol :p

I think the only attractive people at OneHD is Push, Sonyuke, Toomtam lol that’s all. They got nobody else over there that is worth drooling for. Pong is already gone. lol