actresses/actors with tatoos

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i was just curious because i've never seen any actress or actors with tatoos & was wondering if any of them have tatoos. :blink:

judyp

sarNie Adult
i know oh pakjira has one on her back..the upper shoulder area. i can't remember of what..i think a rose?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know oh pakjira has one on her back..the upper shoulder area. i can't remember of what..i think a rose?
oh yeah she does huh? i forgot about her.

oil got a tatoo? didn't know.

i guess thai actress/actors aren't big on tatoos. :huh:

oil has a tattoo? really? i've never seen it...

i know chakrit has one...so does oh p. (n'rai)...and i think angie hastings has one...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
yeah. i was going to mention him. i think he has some symbolic tattoo on his chest. i thought i seen it in one of his photoshoot.

yeah i saw it too on a fotoshoot buh dnt kno if it was real till saw it again i think he just has tha one on his chest

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
umms boy pissanu has tattson his arms and peemai on her back... n correct me if im wrong yardtip has one on her lower back

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Whoa. I never knew Aom had one. But I know that Chakrit & Por Thrisadee has one.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Aom got the Tatoo a long time ago, even before she got into the thai entertainment. If i could recall it think it was after her first drama with Fluke back in the days.

She has it on the lower right back side. I don't remember what it was exactly, but i think it was like lilies and fairies or something like that.

You can see a little bit of it, in the RLSR lakorn with Tik. The part where he takes her to the beach house. They were fighting when he had to carry her up the stairs.

judyp

sarNie Adult
Aom got the Tatoo a long time ago, even before she got into the thai entertainment. If i could recall it think it was after her first drama with Fluke back in the days.

She has it on the lower right back side. I don't remember what it was exactly, but i think it was like lilies and fairies or something like that.

You can see a little bit of it, in the RLSR lakorn with Tik. The part where he takes her to the beach house. They were fighting when he had to carry her up the stairs.
thats interesting. i didn't know that. soo cool, aom has a tat. :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I didnt know Aom had one.
Namfon K has one? where?
But all I knew were Chakrit, Yard, Por T. and I knew Puri had to have one hehe.