added Thai Lakorn (HMONG LANGUAGE ONLY)

sarN

sarNie Granny
...im a bad and lazy admin , i didn't realize this is the second biggest forum in SW ...honestly !!! I prolly came in this fourm about 4 x in ..what 3--4 years ? ..sorry i miss ya sarnies but i created a section in BM for thai lakorn in hmong language ..enjoy sharing

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
...im a bad and lazy admin , i didn't realize this is the second biggest forum in SW ...honestly !!! I prolly came in this fourm about 4 x in ..what 3--4 years ? ..sorry i miss ya sarnies but i created a section in BM for thai lakorn in hmong language ..enjoy sharing
hey sarn...do u think its possible to have a section for Hmong Media in the Buddie Media area? so that instead of having a dl n req thread in the Hmong section, we can have movies, karaoke, music in the Buddie Media area?

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL, you mean I come here in this thread more than you. It is interesting to be in the Hmong, Laotian, Khmer, Chinese thread. And of course the Thai thread. LOL. And guess what, I don't know the languages :lol: .

sarN

sarNie Granny
hey sarn...do u think its possible to have a section for Hmong Media in the Buddie Media area? so that instead of having a dl n req thread in the Hmong section, we can have movies, karaoke, music in the Buddie Media area?
sure , it no longer Thai Lakorn (HMONG LANGUAGE ONLY) >>> it will be HMONG MEDIA

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok i make 3 category , music/karake , movie , dubb lakorn and so far there one sarneis that uploaded "Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jung: This Love Belongs to us" by lakorn ...good start !

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
Yep I only posted the whole Part 1 which is seperated into 4 clips. I don't want to use the term episode because they do cut some parts. There is a total of 8 parts to Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jung in the Hmong dub version.

The first part is approx 2 hours long. Enjoy and do please join mizfreak89.forumcirlce.com for further details.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
oh thanks for making that buddy media section again! now we can make sure that only sarnworld members have access to hmong media that members post. before that, the hmong forum was accessible to anybody..
thanks again :D