Adele

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"i can't love you in the dark", adele is a phenomene that will eb remembered forever one of the rare artist in the world of all times

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I love Adele too. When I saw her Someone Like You performance at the Brit Awards 2011, I loved her. I remember when they finally played that song on the radio station where I live in the United States, I was like, "Yes!!"

I also love Set Fire to the Rain and All I Ask... Somehow, her songs are so bittersweet and/or bring back memories, which I love.:icon12:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Congratulations, Adele!! You deserve every bit of of!! I can listen to her talk all day long. Her laughs is so contagious!
Cr: Recording Academy/Grammys

cecilia

Staff member
I love her accent -- so cool and elegant!

She's gotten super beautiful. Congrats to her for the wins and yes, for being such good sport with album of the year. Only a TRUE artist will know the talent and effort of other ... her appreciation for Beyonce speaks a lot of good things about her character as ADELE, the beautiful, kind, and humble singer from the UK! We need artists like her here ... one who appreciate the existence of other and recognize them for their talents!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is a legend a true legend i had goosebumps through out all this performance such a special singer she is wow wow wow wow

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
My favorite song from Adele. It's such a sad song for me and makes me ruminate on the past so I told myself not listen to it too much anymore:crybaby2: :(

she is a legend a true legend i had goosebumps through out all this performance such a special singer she is wow wow wow wow

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I think these covers of Someone Like You are great..

Yes, this video is different and kinda strange cuz he's singing about a dog :pancarta:

Credits to uploader