Aff confim break and is talking to songkran

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I am totally forcing myself to like this couple, but i just can't. Songkran compared to Aum is like comparing a a garbage can to a golden statue. Aum is so much better looking. But Songkran is better looking than her old boyfriend, funny Aum calls him Aff's father, maybe cause he's so old looking. Aum sounded kinda jealous when they were singing in Ratree Samorsorn and the host asked about doing a slap kiss lakorn and Aum said he couldn't do much to Aff cause she isn't available anymore, he sounded so sad and jealous.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I actually find Songkran pretty good looking. He is much much hotter than her ex, Mr. Too-busy-on-my-phone (he's always on his phone in pictures hence my nickname for him). 10 years is a long time to be with someone and not know whether or not you'll marry them. I think they realized it was better to part than to let the relationship drag on, or it could be other things but reality is: if there's no love there anymore, end it while you can and I think that's what they did. I'm sure they're still friends and wish the best for one another.

As for Mr. Playa-playa, he may have courted others, ie. Ms. Pinky, etc... but it seems like he truly is into Aff and making their relationship work. We don't know the ins and outs of their lives so we aren't to judge but I think they're cute together so I wish them the best of luck.

He is no Aum Atichart but if he treats her well, that's all I can ask for as a fan of hers.

sarN

sarNie Granny
AFF is HoT , If i was Songkran i would court her as well, shoot , if she within my sight , i would kidnap her . She is too beautiful to be taken , i want her to be single for ever , but sadly , that will never happen , it's human nature to search for soul-mate and procreate

Muddie Murda

smile...
Goodness, when I read the first 3 words, I thought she broke it off w/ Songkran lol I felt a bit sad.

Anyway, here's a picture of them together, credit to dirtii-laundry.net

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
It's cute how they ended up together because he confessed his crush on the tv show that brought her over to him lol. When I saw that show, I never thought they'd actually end up together. :)