Aff - Upcoming Princess of Entertainment?

max

sarNie Elites
I hope that she may work with Pao Jin Jong because their lakorns are usually very good!

Aff is so beautiful and talented. At the same time, I will not be interested in the lakorns that she stars in if she is starring with the same actor(s) over and over again. For example, Aum Atichart. As we know, Aum and Aff currently have a lakorn airing right now, plus like two future lakorns together (and people say that they are tired of seeing Por and Pat together?)! I did not like Jum Leuy Ruk, and I never thought that they matched each other well. Therefore, I really hope that she will appear in lakorns with different actors. (I am tired of Aum and Aff like people are tired of Por and Pat, but I never get tired of Por and Pat so we are all entitled to our own opinion.)

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I like Aff the first time I see her with Aum. She so pretty and her acting is pretty good.
the 'princess title' seems nice but I have to agreed with P'Aff that she isn't there yet, has to work at her own pace to very earn that title and as for now...she's right if she said people will make her uncomfortable with the title...
P'Ann is best suit for the title since she's been in the industry for far longer...
I only have one favor. actress in thailand...and that's P'Ann Thongprasom...
but as Aff right now..I started to like her as I see her work...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I like aff very much now as she took my support since JLR... as for ateam, I ll never tired of seeing them together... love ateam and all the best for both of them to reach the peak of their acting career....

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
I like Aff, and I think she is definitely an upcoming Princess of Entertainment.

I, a staunch supporter of Anne, would nonetheless hope that she keeps the title a bit longer ... she has what it takes to be in the heart of the Thai fans for a while more in my opinion. Especially if her future lakorns with Chakrit and Aum turns out to be popular and good. I think Anne has another year or two before her popularity fazes out ... but just not now yet, I think.

But of course a time will come when Anne needs to pass this title on. And who else to pass onto than a squeaky clean, good image and good actress like Aff (oops, and beautiful too of course)! :)