Aff - Upcoming Princess of Entertainment?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I saw this article and had to share it...Aff is so modest and thoughtful in her interview, and she discusses working with Bie too...

Aff denies saying no to working with Ah-Tou of PJJ “I didn’t say no to him. I’m planning maybe we can work together mid next year in “Monguth Saeng Jan”. Ah
Tou won’t get mad at me I already called him to ask him to wait. He understands my schedule is tied up with work I’ve accepted earlier. I really want to work with Ah-Tou and next year I have a lakorn with Ah-Jim & Ah-Tou. But things may change according to suitability”

People are booking you in a year in advance?

“Well now the year is almost over now so I don’t think they’ll be anymore booking for this year. As for show appearances I probably won’t get to do anymore run with those. I honestly don’t have time. My schedule is packed with movies and lakorns and I consider acting to be my core work. Everything else comes second”

You have been labelled as an upcoming ‘Princess of Entertainment’

“I want to give this title to Ann Tongprasom. Ann is my all time favourite actress. I wouldn’t dare to compete with her. I just want to work at my own pace. It’s safer so please don’t think of me in that way, it makes me feel awkward”

You’re not a flashy actress, but you’re extremely famous and silently famous

“I think this is the safest way to go. I don’t feel any different than what I was before. I’m just working at my own pace. The feed back is about work and at this stage I’m just working and I don’t think about the feedback or the outside news surrounding it and it makes me feel like I’m doing the best job I can by satisfy the producer and my co-workers. There are so many influencing factors like timing, competition, there’s a lot. I’ve been working for 7-8 years now, but not consistently. My first lakorn was “Mit Chai Buncha Maya Chewit” then I stopped to concentrate on school. Then when I graduated I came back to work again and now here I am working”

Khun Boy requested that you are the only actress he will allow to co-star along side “Bie Sukrit” in “Pra jun sree roung”

“Really? I haven’t heard that but if it’s true then I’m happy. Honestly I’m very happy to work with Khun Boy. With Bie I admit I’m excited to work with him, just as I was excited when I found out I had to work with Aum and Ken, I was excited then too”

Can you tell us about your character in “Pra Jun Sree Roung”?

“The script is based in university. Like a university love story but I can’t really say much at this stage. I don’t know much detail about it. We haven’t even had a fitting yet. In this lakorn Bie will be a superstar but no I’m not a superstar in this lakorn”

First time with Bie?

“I’m not nervous. But I’d like to say my greetings to Bie fans because he has a lot of them. Please consider me and Bie as students from the same centre. I went to the same acting school as Bie. Although we didn’t study at the same time but we share the same coach”

“It’s good to work with Bie, I feel he’s very talented. He can sing, dance and do so many different things. I think anyone who’s done a musical is the best of the best. I think some facet of acting is easy but musical is the hardest. Thank you to the Executives for giving me this opportunity. I consider myself very lucky”

credit to http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2008/10...-entertainment/

source from http://www.daradaily.com/th/news/newsdetail.php?newsid=9817

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Khun Boy requested that you are the only actress he will allow to co-star along side “Bie Sukrit” in “Pra jun sree roung”

“Really? I haven’t heard that but if it’s true then I’m happy. Honestly I’m very happy to work with Khun Boy. With Bie I admit I’m excited to work with him, just as I was excited when I found out I had to work with Aum and Ken, I was excited then too”

First time with Bie?

“I’m not nervous. But I’d like to say my greetings to Bie fans because he has a lot of them. Please consider me and Bie as students from the same centre. I went to the same acting school as Bie. Although we didn’t study at the same time but we share the same coach”

“It’s good to work with Bie, I feel he’s very talented. He can sing, dance and do so many different things. I think anyone who’s done a musical is the best of the best. I think some facet of acting is easy but musical is the hardest. Thank you to the Executives for giving me this opportunity. I consider myself very lucky”

i loved how she answered these two part...who wouldn't want to work with Bie...he so nice/generous, comedy, and so down-2-earth...it's like he got eveything in him...

i agreed like how Aff said above "I think anyone who’s done a musical is the best of the best" bcuz you can't make a mistake in a musical like in a drama...

can't wait...hearing news like this makes me wanna see it so much!!!! :spin:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
What a sweet interview with Aff. I am looking forward to her future projects. One with Exact and one with PJJ. I love PJJ. I can't wait what Khun Ah-Tou has for her!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow so she was bie's senior at their acting school? lol he probably went dere 5 yrs after she was done. doin a musical is harddddddd work. bie's a hard worker. but he aint get those roles through auditioning so dat best of da best comment i'd save for people who land roles in musicals through auditions.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff the next Princess of Ent...maybe....she's on a good road...but i don't know just yet who's gonna take Ann Thongprasom's place becuz she currently holds the title...but who know this might juz be an Aff phase kinda of thing...dun get me wrong.i adore her....but for example...my lovely Aom Phiyada....she was super popular wen Roy Leh came out...tat year onto the next..it was all Aom...but then her crazie fame died down..let's see for Aff...if she keeps her record clean like Ann & Aom...if not the Princess title..she'll surely be well recognize

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
wow so she was bie's senior at their acting school? lol he probably went dere 5 yrs after she was done. doin a musical is harddddddd work. bie's a hard worker. but he aint get those roles through auditioning so dat best of da best comment i'd save for people who land roles in musicals through auditions.

But I think it means more for the producer to actually want him for that role, it just shows how much they believe in him to do that, it's like in America, when producers or directors creates a role for an actor because they love that actor's ability so much that they have to have them in their movie...I mean, after The Star and even though he lost, he's quickly rising to the top all on his own...and I really want to see Banlang Mek, I wish they'd make a DVD for it.

natty

Chubs
lol diamend.. not to defend bie or anything but pat didn't audition either.. nor did any of the main stars in any of the musical, nat, mos, captain... so none of those are the best of the best right?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i forgot dat part natty LOL yea none of dem auditioned and i was totally thinkin bout musicals outside of thailand LOL but i have to say some who were given roles in rachadalai's musicals aren't best of the best either. i like nok s. as an actress but i'm sorry to say dat her singing isn't great. but pat wowwwwww dat lady wowww. ohh tae too. he was in balang mek. i like his acting but he can't really sing either.

But I think it means more for the producer to actually want him for that role, it just shows how much they believe in him to do that, it's like in America, when producers or directors creates a role for an actor because they love that actor's ability so much that they have to have them in their movie...I mean, after The Star and even though he lost, he's quickly rising to the top all on his own...and I really want to see Banlang Mek, I wish they'd make a DVD for it.
it would mean more if bie wasn't a fave child

neena

sarNie Adult
i like aff and her sincerity. she's a fan of ann also...i think aff wants to take things easily which is a very good idea...working at you're own pace will really help you and she knows that...she's not pressuring herself to take a title like princess...i support and love her!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i forgot dat part natty LOL yea none of dem auditioned and i was totally thinkin bout musicals outside of thailand LOL but i have to say some who were given roles in rachadalai's musicals aren't best of the best either. i like nok s. as an actress but i'm sorry to say dat her singing isn't great. but pat wowwwwww dat lady wowww. ohh tae too. he was in balang mek. i like his acting but he can't really sing either.

it would mean more if bie wasn't a fave child

He'd be my favorite too...hehe, well, he is anyways...I couldn't be a producer, I'm very biased.