Aff's Next P'ek

Who do you want as Aff's next new p'ek?

• Total voters

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol I think Rome would def. make the most compatible couple with her. I would die if they pair! Before this I thought she and Tik would rock but sorry I find very little chemistry with her and Tik. I barely watched Wanida.

I want Rome with Aff. AFter that, I want Aff and Om! =) heheh

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aff looks adorable with Pong! is it possible with Pong since he's in different channel? PONG is my first choice, but i voted for OM since it's more likely, then POR...love these guys!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aff looks adorable with Pong! is it possible with Pong since he's in different channel? PONG is my first choice, but i voted for OM since it's more likely, then POR...love these guys!!!
i think possibility Aff next co-star is more to Rome and the rest will be after
don forget Rome and Aff their names are link to the new plerng boon 2012 they're waiting
for Khun Ja Makers Group confirmation

I

izzy_arief

Auwww... She looks good with all of them...

But I definitely want

1. Rome Romantic Comedy

2. Om :slapandkissse3:

3. Pong Modern Drama

4. Por Period Drama

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Auwww... She looks good with all of them...

But I definitely want

1. Rome Romantic Comedy

2. Om :slapandkissse3:

3. Pong Modern Drama

4. Por Period Drama
i like your last line but if its period lakorn get somebody else instead of Por or u can switch him with Aff for modern drama and get Pong with Aff in for period drama
ha I'd like to see Rome/Aff romantic comedy too maybe something like a fake marriage
similar to those sapai genre sapai look thung and sapai glai pern tian :thumbsup:

I

izzy_arief

Hmm... But I think Om looks to young for Aff.

Well, I want Aff with Andrew too!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hmm... But I think Om looks to young for Aff.

Well, I want Aff with Andrew too!!!
the one is good enough and maturer than Aff and sure the chemistry fever :wackonut: :crush: :heart: :kiss3: are none from above except the only Rome and Andrew though his not listed :heart: