http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u9akjiEXuU

Movie : Aib Ruam [2010] aka "I Stupid"
Starring : Eb Lauj, Ub Yaj, Paj Thoj, Tsab Ham, Lug Lis, Txais Hawj

Thanks CaumNpaujNpaim for uploading this preview. Much appreciated ^^

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
>..<
Ohhh... This seem interesting! She's pretty!!~
I haven't seen a Naag Es without that much make-up in so long now.
Thank you for posting it!!~ :D

tikluver

sarNie Egg
wow that my uncle(my dad youngest brother) movies.....it a good movies and i think ya should support my uncle.....

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
I actually thought that this movie was better than, "I Go America" ("Kuv Mus Meskas")
Just didn't like the ending... because watching this movie...
Kinda like a SPOILER here
the moral seem like... "Ua zoo tau zoo, ua phem tau phem." but at the end Eb's character felt sympathy for them and let them go instead of taking them to court. and the bad character fake cry and made them believe it and was free... but lost their social status only... So in a way it's kinda saying... "Ua Phem Tau Zoo at the end, because nice people can never punish you..."
other then that, i thought it was a pretty good movie... i actually enjoyed it.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I actually thought that this movie was better than, "I Go America" ("Kuv Mus Meskas")
Just didn't like the ending... because watching this movie...
Kinda like a SPOILER here
the moral seem like... "Ua zoo tau zoo, ua phem tau phem." but at the end Eb's character felt sympathy for them and let them go instead of taking them to court. and the bad character fake cry and made them believe it and was free... but lost their social status only... So in a way it's kinda saying... "Ua Phem Tau Zoo at the end, because nice people can never punish you..."
other then that, i thought it was a pretty good movie... i actually enjoyed it.
There's always something wrong with Eb Lauj's movie, the moral that is. Like in NPAM (his horror film). At the end NPAM implied to the ghost girl instead of the guy (Eb Lauj) who killed her. It was "ghost girl if you killed the guy who killed you, karma will come after YOU." I was thinking what about her murder, Karma itself didn't come after him, she as a ghost had to go haunt him herself, and even that it wasn't enough. There was no justice there.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
There's always something wrong with Eb Lauj's movie, the moral that is. Like in NPAM (his horror film). At the end NPAM implied to the ghost girl instead of the guy (Eb Lauj) who killed her. It was "ghost girl if you killed the guy who killed you, karma will come after YOU." I was thinking what about her murder, Karma itself didn't come after him, she as a ghost had to go haunt him herself, and even that it wasn't enough. There was no justice there.
I think most of Eb's movie or his sponsors have him make such annoying movie where the ending makes no sense.
I mean in the movie, "Npam" the ending was just so BLAH. usually horror movies like that, no matter who he is, he usually die or go crazy for it to be a lesson learn. In Npam, Eb's character gets nothing. no punishment or anything and everybody finding out that eb killed her had nothing against him. He murdered someone and got away with it with everyone knowing.
In this one... "Aib Ruam" yes, the moral is pointless.
I think Eb just have sponsors who write really on the surface movies that has no deep meaning or bad moral.
I wanted to see him in more movies before he came here, but oh well. There's still Xab Thoj :)

val

sarNie Adult
i think his first movies were better than the ones now. agree that his movies are pointless and really a waste of money. he should go and join xab them or some other company that actually has good storyling if he wants to continue acting.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i think his first movies were better than the ones now. agree that his movies are pointless and really a waste of money. he should go and join xab them or some other company that actually has good storyling if he wants to continue acting.
Actually Eb is with Xab and them too but does more of the behind the scene with Xab then on screen with Xab. he's kinda like a... I dont know what they call it... but he's not sign on to any sponsor, so all his sponsors are the ones that come and ask him. I know of Bee Vang who does his Aib Ruam movies and E.T.'s parents (dont know their production name) and this other one from his first two movies and he's also done one with Xab and these other ones. As for if Eb wants to continue acting he could join Xab... He unsure for now... but do look forward to seeing him :) maybe he'll have some more movies or just music vdos... I try to convince him of continuing acting but he said," No, I'll think about it...." hehehe