Aisha

cecilia

Staff member
I just got done watching this and I LOVE everything about it .. BEST of 2010 for me.

Aisha (Sonam Kapoor) is a girl with a simple problem - she has to take others problems into her own hands. She is constantly criticized by Arjun (Abhay Deol) who advises her to stop meddling with others lives. She is unperturbed and carries on. She tries to make a match between her rustic friend Shefali (Amrita Puri) and Randhir (Cyrus Sahukar) and then with Dhruv (Arunoday Singh) until one day she realizes that love does not come by force. She realizes that she had been selfish and arrogant all along. She realizes that she loves Arjun.
Credit: wikipedia

I love this song -- the lyric is beautiful .. SONY really did well with this release of album.
Watch here: http://www.youtube.com/user/AISHAatRahidTv

ntxawm209

sarNie Egg
Just finished the movie last night. It was a good time pass movie.
Abhay acted very well, but Sonam acting was soft.
Definitely not the best 2010 movie for me. hehe

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
this movie is SO based on Jane Austin's novel Emma. As soon as I started watching and the beginning she describes the love in the world, i was like, this sooo reminds me of Emma. And WHAM, it is Emma, aka Aisha. I think they portrayed the novel pretty well, altho certain things were way off, but i guess u need to make this bollywood style...