Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan are engaged

gs

Sexy Back
omg they're like my fav bollywood star and they do make a good couple i like him better than the other guy she use to date

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yep...I read that news the other too...so happy for them..they do look good together!

cecilia

Staff member
i saw this in E News last night when they did the emmy red carpet recap..was so happy to know this..i'm so excited for him..they're my all time fave couple..they look so good together..i can't wait to see wedding pix..!
look at how sweet they are..i'm so lovign them..

awe..abhishek is the sweet and most romantic man ever..i went to aish forever page..adn read this news..check it out..so sweet of him..LOL..he's too funny too..
http://www.aishwarya-forever.com/news/arch...007/jan-36.html

:yahoo: this is a really great news for them esp when the movie Gourou just out this last friday :yahoo:
they are a really beautifull couple and look so cute together ... :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
i saw the news that they're gonna get marry...they look great together and she is super sexy and pretty...love her eyes..heheheh congrats to them!! :D

neena

sarNie Adult
i dunno...something really bothers me about this couple. i mean there has been speculations that they're a couple but that never really came out...as in they never said it themselves...then all of a sudden they're freakin' engaged?!! and engaged when they've made like three movies together (in a roll) in 2006!!?? i'm so confused....i feel like this is jus a way to promote they're freakin' movies...honestly.

hey, i like ash and her new beau but still i find this whole thing fake. anyone surprised by this like me?

also, i have a feeling Big B has something to do with it...i think he's always wanted ash to be his daughter-in-law...he's liked her ever since Mohabbatein.

cecilia

Staff member
i think ppl got all the info wrong..
they first start doing that one movie,Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke (2000), way back before 2006 ...they didn't fall in love because of the three movie in 2006..they were dating back then but maybe they kept it a low profile....whatever it is..i think they found one another and fall inlove with one another not because of Big B's influence..they did their first film as same time as MOHABETTEIN too..but i still think Big B don't have that much of influence on his son decision to go date Aish...beside Big B said somewhere in some india article that whatever his son want and like, he'll go with it..anyway, whatever it is..may the best be with them ..they're one powerful couple come to think of it..he's very successful not because of his dad..he's a good actor just incase ppl argue and said that he depend on his dad's fame..he never did..he make himself well known just like aish..anyway...so hapyp they're getting marry soon..

neena

sarNie Adult
i think ppl got all the info wrong..
they first start doing that one movie,Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke (2000), way back before 2006 ...they didn't fall in love because of the three movie in 2006..they were dating back then but maybe they kept it a low profile....whatever it is..i think they found one another and fall inlove with one another not because of Big B's influence..they did their first film as same time as MOHABETTEIN too..but i still think Big B don't have that much of influence on his son decision to go date Aish...beside Big B said somewhere in some india article that whatever his son want and like, he'll go with it..anyway, whatever it is..may the best be with them ..they're one powerful couple come to think of it..he's very successful not because of his dad..he's a good actor just incase ppl argue and said that he depend on his dad's fame..he never did..he make himself well known just like aish..anyway...so hapyp they're getting marry soon..

i know what you mean but its so unbelievable to me for some reason...why did she have to be so low key with the son of such a HUGE bollywood star. i mean i'm surprised the media wouldn't see this coming....she wasn't low key with salman khan or vivek oberoi...i dunno...i know its true and everything...its jus that still think this whole thing seems FAKE...i feel like this is all an act still.

i dunno...something really bothers me about this couple. i mean there has been speculations that they're a couple but that never really came out...as in they never said it themselves...then all of a sudden they're freakin' engaged?!! and engaged when they've made like three movies together (in a roll) in 2006!!?? i'm so confused....i feel like this is jus a way to promote they're freakin' movies...honestly.

hey, i like ash and her new beau but still i find this whole thing fake. anyone surprised by this like me?

also, i have a feeling Big B has something to do with it...i think he's always wanted ash to be his daughter-in-law...he's liked her ever since Mohabbatein.
this is totally true..something wrong with this wedding but then who khnow...She was in this relationship with him since only one year and compare to her relationshiph with Salman or Vivek..it's really short....and then Aish is an international star compare to him because now when she will come for the Festival of Cannes she will have to bring her hus too...this wedding is a weird thing but then it's her choice and only them khnow the reason...

cecilia

Staff member
yeah..true..but i think maybe she thought or feel that her breakup probably due to too many publicity..so maybe she kept this one low pro and see how long it'll last..especially being a BIG NAME like Big B them..she probably dont' want bad remarks to happen to them in case they happen to break up or soemthing..sorry..i think i sound a bit confuse..but you know what i meant..she dont' want the effect have a big impact on the bachan family just incase their love didn't survival..i meant..look at karisma and little b back then..rumors were going left and right when they broke up..and yeah..big name like them..they probably dont' want thing to get messy when they end their love life..so i think it's okay that they kept it low pro..and then marry all of sudden..it's better this way..fair on both side..^^

rukmos

sarNie Adult
marriage these days, especially the rich and famous, don't last long. I wouldn't be surprise if Ash and Abhishek's marriage don't last long. She knows that she's pretty and her dating history isn't very nice either for she jumps from man to man in a short period of time. If a person was really suffering from a heartache, they wouldn't find another love so fast in so short of a time.

rocky

sarNie Egg
some of you don't realize that abhishek is one of the top bachelor in asia media. He funny, down-to earth personality and average look guy. I think ash is one smart girl because at first I thought abhi was going to date priyanka chopra. He even admit that he had a crush on her on tv coffee with karan. they made music video together and they seem compatible, but maybe ash seen something in abhishek and look what happen. abhi always made his co-star laugh and I think these what made him close to ash. that girl she laugh all the time. girls like guy who can make them laugh..

neena

sarNie Adult
some of you don't realize that abhishek is one of the top bachelor in asia media. He funny, down-to earth personality and average look guy. I think ash is one smart girl because at first I thought abhi was going to date priyanka chopra. He even admit that he had a crush on her on tv coffee with karan. they made music video together and they seem compatible, but maybe ash seen something in abhishek and look what happen. abhi always made his co-star laugh and I think these what made him close to ash. that girl she laugh all the time. girls like guy who can make them laugh..
YEAH EVERY GIRL WANTS A GUY WHO COULD MAKE THEM LAUGH...I KNOW I WOULD BUT STILL THIS IS WAY TOO WEIRD...BUT ANYWAY HONESTLY, I DON'T FEEL ANY LOVE FROM THESE TWO...ALL I FEEL IS...LIKE. WHEN I LOOK AT SHAHRUKH AND HIS WIFE, EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE NOT RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER, BUT STILL, THEY'RE IN THE SAME ROOM I CAN FEEL THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM...THEY'RE THINKING OF ONE ANOTHER NONE STOP...THAT IS WHAT A COUPLE SHOULD BE LIKE. (THE SAME GOES FOR KAJOL AND AJAY AND HRITHIK AND HIS WIFE SUZANNE) PPL IN LOVE ARE LIKE THAT. ASH AND AB...THEM STANDING NEX TO EACH OTHER...I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING. GOD, I DUNNO...I DON'T CARE THAT THEY MARRY...I JUST THINK ITS ALL A BIG FAKE STILL.

I'M SORRY ASH AND AB FANS...I STILL FIND ALL THIS UNREAL...I'M STILL CONFUSED AS HELL ABOUT THIS RELATIONSHIP OF THEIRS.

rocky

sarNie Egg
neena, I know what ur saying.. but I recommend you watching their first movie together. you might change your mine. the one I like of their movie is kuch naa kaho.. 2003, but they had a movie together in 2000. the first one. forgot the name. hey, in my opinion any girl who is the most beautiful woman in the world agree to marry you there must be something that she see in him. it going to be awesome to see and hear how they fell in love. they've been friend for a long time. and media and crew cast say that it was UJ which in that one, abhi look great.

friendship=love..... if you look at their life story it like a movie itself. dating other people and end up being together.. average looking actor like abhi is a lucky man.

rocky

sarNie Egg
here some picture, recently out in public since their engagement..

go abhi.. you're a smart person. got the beaty of the world...