Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan and hubby Abhishek Bachchan on OWS

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
aishwarya rai came to the oprah winfrey show with hubby Abhishek Bachchan this time.

they came to the Oprah Winfrey Show on September 28, 2009.
they came and talked about their relationships and this is their first time
together in a show for the first time.

when i saw this episode, i laughed so hard because Abhishek Bachchan has a sense
of humor that it is so funny and i can see that Aishwarya Rai happy and always smiling.

check it outz in YT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lzu4wYU7Cc

this is the only one i found but if you guys find any others feel free to add. :rolleyes:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I was watching the clip and man, there were so many negative comments on yt. Tons of comments saying "can't wait til they divorce", "they are the fakest couple ever", etc... Like, what's up with all those hateful comments?? Maybe people are just jealous because they're rich and famous. :)

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
i agree with you guys.
there were some negativity on them.
they look fine and one of the cutest celebrity
ever! i dont know but in my opinion, it is something
that has to do with what you just named up there..
<_< :blink:

Arlin

sarNie Egg
I was watching the clip and man, there were so many negative comments on yt. Tons of comments saying "can't wait til they divorce", "they are the fakest couple ever", etc... Like, what's up with all those hateful comments?? Maybe people are just jealous because they're rich and famous. :)
Bad comments from people who hate them :scratchhead2:

I don't want they separated or divorce, i want them always together forever, when heard they married i was sow happy, handsome and beautiful :thumbup: