Akkapan-new actor from polyplus

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think hes cute! he starred in the lakorn in jao ying lum sing, pat/film and sapai gli pien tien with anne/chakrit. im sure he'll be pra'ek real soon ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
what? pat and film are in JAO SAO LUM SING? ..
tinah, could it be a misprint or something ..
anyway, he does look good in those pictures ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh no, i ment hes also starring in pat/films lakorn. so a total of 3 lakorn that he starred in so far

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, i see. i have never pay attention to him much in JSL b/c i couldn't bring myself to start on the 2nd episode lOl ..
but i'm looking forward to anne and krit's lakorn :clap: .. thanks again for posting this handsome face ^^

CTR

The Realist guy here period
i actually didnt watch jao ying but i saw his pic at his website. hes so cute

He plays the evil prince in Jao Ying Lum Sing. I don't like him as P'eak but as the bad guy. hahhahhaa. B) :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. im like readin jyls but was like.. who is he??

lol.. haha he was so >_< argh in the lakorn.. but.. he is a kutie ^_^

a new actor ^_^ hehe

transcend89

sarNie Adult
to me he resembles a little of puri and pong weird but he could possible be a p'ek...haven't seen either of his work but sapai gli pien tien will be the first i'll see of him then...

with the first pic, he reminds me a lot of that other actor who played rai in kob & brook's movie i think. kob married the rai and died at the end. and another lakorn with mos and aom where he was also rai and got mos sent to prison. i don't know his name.

but yeah, this dude reminds me of that actor when i first saw that pic. as for the other pics, he reminds me of a taller version of oh anuchit.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
When I first saw him in Jao Ying Lum Sing, I thought that he was cute. He is cute! Lol. His acting was decent for a beginner. I grew more into him after I started watching Mon Ruk Kao Tom Mudd with Pat&Film! I have falling in love with him from there. He's just soooo cute! His smiles and eyes are to die for :drool: and I'll definitely be watching him in Sapai Glai Pleun Tien with pretty and handsome chakrit! Oh, I so hope that Akkapan gets a p'ek role in the near future!!​

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
he kute.
anyway he was from jao ying lum sing buthe was the bad guy.
jao ying lum sing as play by new and pinky not pat/film?