alex rendell is too adorable!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He has really impress me, even more so in his role as Khun Chai w/pope/diane....

He is a good singer too! Hope to see him in more lakorn and interesting role...wish to see him more in a main/lead role

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
First time I saw him in a lakorn was in Samee 2013 ( Great/Preem) and was impressed with him. He portrayed his feelings very well. He's not my pre'ek type, but he is so adorablE and cute.

P

PrincessKarina

I am just not a huge fan of Alex. LOL. Maybe if he play more P'ek roles? I am not familiar with him you know? :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
His role in general has been sooo versatile. He is challenged as an actor. Him and Now were soo cute in the movie Love Jubilee. Unfortunately for him he won't really get pk roles. He has too much of a baby face. He will be 2nd lead/main role in a sense. He has bern acting since him was a child. Multi-talented.

I saw cut of him and mint scenes from their lakorn and they were cute together.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
His role in general has been sooo versatile. He is challenged as an actor. Him and Now were soo cute in the movie Love Jubilee. Unfortunately for him he won't really get pk roles. He has too much of a baby face. He will be 2nd lead/main role in a sense. He has bern acting since him was a child. Multi-talented.

I saw cut of him and mint scenes from their lakorn and they were cute together.
Yes, sadly. I think he did a lakorn with Taew but its not released. He also does charity work which is amazing. He's a really sweet person. I watched him in Plerng See Roong first but I didn't know who he was until Ruk Pathiharn, he's so sweet in there too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't know about his charity work. That is sweet, but he seems like a down to earth person. He play guitar and sing!

sarNie Adult
He is so damn adorkable as a nerd. Like I just want to huggle him and protect him from all the evils of the world. I wish he'd have one of those nerd unrequited love plot lakorn someday, like a male version of Ugly Betty or something, :risas3:where he gets his revenge on the girl by suddenly leveling up into a highhanded conceited P'ek - because Alex is so good, he can play both types! (meek nerd and conceited alpha p'ek)