Alex Theeradeth (ILIKE vol. 11 no. 244 January 2013)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Who's Alex Theeradeth? I recognize that he has the Theeradeth like P'Ken Theeradeth. Are they related?

At first I thought so too! I was like "WOW, Ken has a younger bro in the biz?!" But then I realized that Theeradeth is Ken's real name, not his last name haha. I'm assuming Theeradeth is Alex's last name, therefore he probably has no relation with Ken. Haha. 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Who's Alex Theeradeth? I recognize that he has the Theeradeth like P'Ken Theeradeth. Are they related?
I guess they don't share any blood relation at all, it's just they happen to share same name. Thai people tends to nicknaming themselves and it's their 1st name that same not their last name. Maybe alex's mom got inspired by ken's name?  :bhehe:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@dertaajaf
lol thx. I figured. Alex? He looks familiar though. Hmmm.... But what is up with Thai stars with american nick names? Ex:
Ken, Mark, Mint, Alex, Dan, ect.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
At first, I thought he's Korean hahah he looks Korean, maybe because of his eyes haha but he's really good-looking :) oh yes, I was like what, who's Alex Theeradeth? He has the same name as P'Ken hahah