All about the Eyes

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
How do you apply your eyeliner for your eyes?

I believe I have tried every type except the drama, luxe, feline, & Egyptian types, these types look dramatic, not for everyday looks but more for party looks.

Cr to original owners

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like classic and feline the most. I don't use liquid eyeliners because my eyes are sensitive. But I always envious of those that can.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
For daily I usually do the "Double Up" look w/ a tiny wing at the end, starting half way in the middle for my top & bottom lids. When I go out I do the "Luxe" look but less and w/o putting liner on my inner eyes. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I normally do a basic or the classic. I put on too many eyeshadow color combos to do anything fancy with my eyeliner. I use gel liner.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I like that eye chart. it looks helpful and look to be a good eye guidance! thanks God, Im the Asian with double lids, so I dont struggle with monolids. But still, I don't wear eyeliner that much. Its beautiful, but I still suck at the perfect lining and it takes way too much time to get the even wings. lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Since i hardly wear eyeshadows, i use the "smooth". I can never get a feline, one end up longer or it doesn't look even lol.

Ms.Zoe

Sometimes when I want my eyes to stand out more then I would apply eyeliner (the plastic pencil kind) on my bottom lids. I am right handed so applying eyeliner on my right eye is so easy, it is a struggle to do my left eye. And I could only close my right eye leaving my left eye open to work with my right eye, if I want my left eye to close that would mean the right eye would be closed too, no eyes open to apply eyeliner lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i'm the same way Ms.Zoe, plus my left eye sight is horrible so that makes it even more difficult! I would get like a perfect drawing once every 100 or so LOL.

Ms.Zoe

@xodxo - I have double eyelids too. They are on both eyes & they are the parallel crease type (I just learned about this crease type today when I was reading about double eyelids info). What is your crease type?

@Ncmeowmeow35 - I hardly wear eyeshadow too. I wasted more q tips cotton swabs on fixing my left eye's eyeliner more than on my right eye's eyeliner. I am envious of people who could close either eye/wink. When I try to close either eye/wink, my whole face squint lol.

Ms.Zoe

What is the shape of your eyes?

Mine are almond eyes type.

I hardly use eyeshadow on my eyes & when I do, I do not have a technique/standard to follow, I just brush 2 colors of eyeshadow on & voila they are done :lol:.

A chart to use to beautify your eyes more.

https://youtu.be/CFaPAn2ocK0

This chart is way off. In determining the eyes' types, shapes are the keys not races because every person's eyes are unique.

Cr to original owners

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think mine is downturn eyes...I think lol. I have no idea all I know is I'M not monolids. I can never have pretty eyes cause I don't use mascaras at all so my lashes would not enhanced my eyes to its potential. I like collecting make up...I have boxes of them I just don't use them.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
haha I had to look up what a parallel crease is? 

Interestingly, my right eye is slightly tapered, while my left eye is a parallel crease. But overall, I'm still a double lid. :)

Ms.Zoe

@byebye - lol...I hardly use mascara, I use it only when time permits (I spend more time in picking out clothes to wear than on makeup lol), I am in the mood for it & for special occasions.

@xodxo - I thought you knew about it. Thanks for posting the photo hehe.

Ms.Zoe

@byebye - I forgot to comment more. If your eyes are not monolids then your eyes are doublelids or triple eyelids then hehe.

For me, I find applying mascara & curling my eyelashes are difficult than applying eyeliners onto my eyes because I would blink my eyes many times.

I wonder why makeup do not have expiration dates.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My eyes are so sensitive that the few times I did try them I end up having infections. So I just don't use them whatsoever not worth it for me.

I know mine is a double lids...it's obvious sometimes...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I got a question for you make ups expert ladies... I have a wedding to go soon and I don't wear make up at all... so here is my question...

I have round eyes and somewhat of a triple eyelids, and my lashes is a little fine, so I was wondering if it will help if I were to put some mascara on or do I eyeliner it? If so, what kind, and please cheap retail stuffs, because I probably will not wear it again until another blue moon comes up. HAHAHA

Oh I don't put anything else on my face beside moisturizer, so I'm not even sure if I should even put anything on my eyes, or just leave it the way it is.  Any help is appreciate it.  Thanks ladies! :wink:

Ms.Zoe

Hi Maya_Fantasy,

I really do not have much expertise on makeup but I would like to comment on your question :)

Since you have round eyes & somewhat of triple eyelids and your lashes are a little fine. I think a little makeup on will enhance/beautify your look more, especially if you will be taking lots of pictures at the wedding and weddings are events mostly everyone will want to look their best ;), a little makeup will help you look prettier ;).

I would do both, applying mascara (curl the eyelashes too) & applying eyeliner too. If you think it is too much makeup then do which ever you see your eyes need more. I have a good amount of eyelashes on both eyes but they are not dark, long & curl so when I go to special occasions & I know pictures will be taken I apply both mascara (curl my eyelashes too) & eyeliner. I would also apply a little bit of eyeshadow that match with the dress I am wearing. Depending on my moods & if I want my eyes to stand out more sometimes I would do eyeliner on my bottom eyelids too. I provided charts above, I think they will help you on putting makeup on your eyes except how to apply mascara & curl the eyelashes. 

I use Almay black liquid eyeliner & NYX from Nordstrom Rack retractable eye liner. I don't specifically use any brand for mascara and the eyelashes curling thing (hehe, not sure what it is called) since I hardly do mascara & curl my eyelashes but you could easily buy them at any retail store. 

The eyes are very important & the first things people tend to notice each other are the eyes, as people say they are the windows to the soul hehe so I think you should enhance/beautify them. Good luck & I wonder how your eyes will look if you decide to put makeup on them hehe :lol:.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:dance1:  Thank you Ms.Zoe  :thumbsup:  But I'm trying to avoid make ups, I really can't stand all those things.  I just need something to help with my fine lashes. :yes:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
You can go to the mall & they put make up on u for free or $20 lol

:thumbsup:  Now that's another wonderful ideas!  Quick and convenience, but I'm trying to avoid putting make ups on, so I'll see what I should do by then.  Thanks. :thumbup: