All about the Eyes

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know how to thread my own brows .. I pluck it. Groom it every two weeks or once a month lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
You & sarN are so diligent with your eyebrows. I am lazy, abandon them until they get so out of control & the ladies in my family will say "you look ugly, go get your eyebrows fixed" :).

sarN

sarNie Granny
How ur brow look like ? I have an arch , it look like a wing , i try to shape it like a rainbow lol by shave the arch downward but it doesn't match my face , I look like a goldfish.

Ms.Zoe

My eyebrows are long & each has an arch. Lol, when my mom got her permanent makeup for her eyebrows, she looked like a bumble bee since the fresh ink was really dark lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I have to keep shaving my arch & draw it out if I want the Chinese look, usually when I goes to wedding or house party lol, it's like this shape

Other than that , I puck almost every week but from the bottom.

Ms.Zoe

Actually no, but those eyebrows are like my dad's lol
. Mine have not come to that extent yet :D.

Cr to rightful owner

Ms.Zoe

Oh so this is the ancient Chinese look you said lol. It's like a straight horizontal line lol. My face does not match with it. Maybe an oval shaped face matches with it.

I have to keep shaving my arch & draw it out if I want the Chinese look, usually when I goes to wedding or house party lol, it's like this shape

Other than that , I puck almost every week but from the bottom.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Eye brow thread actually look nice and flawless but the pain, ouch & it leave those read marks on ur face , I'm tan , so it be OK . For white skin ppl you look as if you been ravish by ur lover w/ hickey LOL . If I was light skin , I wouldn't mind that look at all ^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh so this is the ancient Chinese look you said lol. It's like a straight horizontal line lol. My face does not match with it. Maybe an oval shaped face matches with it.
Yeah, I love those straight brow look but since I had his broken wind arch , have to shave it down from the top loll but if you draw it long , it so sexy & feline.

Ms.Zoe

Actually waxing gives me more redness, threading does not much. Hahaha why the guy would go for the eyebrows areas anyway? :risas3:

Ms.Zoe

In August I will have to look all glam up for my friend's wedding so I will make sure to take photos of my eyebrows & you will see how light my facial skin is lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
When I go thread brow w/ my friend , she does thread face hair too HAHAHA, since she lighter skin , there red mArk on her cheek & chin LOL . I sport a girl side burn , so no facial thread .

sarN

sarNie Granny
The girl side burn like those girl in Ancient Chinese series , it soo cute , I need to stop watching to much drama , I'm like a monkey see monkey do lol , i watch kdrama & now I want to be pale white like them ^^ I watch lakorn I learn to chase/catch boys.

Ms.Zoe

Oh I don't need to show my face to show how light skinned I am lol. You know how you could tell if a person is old/young or how light or dark skinned he/she is by looking at his/her neck lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
If my whiten skin project doesn't work out , their plan B!! Find me a white/European man to have babies with loll, my babies will be cute^^

Ms.Zoe

You could find an Asian man, light skinned Asian man & have cute babies with too :).

There is always a chance that a person is 99.9% of an ethnicity but they look mixed of different ethinicity or different race. I like this kind of look lol.