All In

mskinyi

i downloaded this series mainly because im a fan of song hye kyo... but i did research on it before actually d/ling it and people posted some good comments about all in... well lets juss say it got my interested only on some episode when the story was based around song hye kyo and the guy.. then it focuses on his gambling which was interesting because i really wanted to learn how to play lolx... buh it drag alot to me... only got 4 more episodes to go and im like trying to push myself into watching it :sweat:

Mae

sarNie Adult
If you liked Green Rose, then you'll like All In! I still think Green Rose is a lot better, but All In still did a great job....it's quite sad...

shubby

sarNie Adult
i love ALL IN..i'm watching it rite now..cuz i like the main guy..but it's kinda sad tho..but love it....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i love all the gambling part! i enjoy this drama because both the main character doesn't make me angry or hate them while watching through out the drama.....

natty

Chubs
i'm up to the part where he's in america and she just got there but havent met up.. good so far.. it's different..

shubby

sarNie Adult
In Ha the main character guy is so damn fione. i really like him and his character. but i hope that the ending will be good and not sad.