Amanda Vang

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i don't know if you guys have upload her songs but i've seen her mv...and i kinda like some of her songs and so i upload it incase some of you want it....
OH, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! i've been waiting 4ever for someone to upload this. but...where's the rest of her songs? when i dl it and open it, there is only one song in the file. please double check. thanks a bunch!!! muah!! :p

mai92

sarNie Adult
OH, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! i've been waiting 4ever for someone to upload this. but...where's the rest of her songs? when i dl it and open it, there is only one song in the file. please double check. thanks a bunch!!! muah!! :p

sorry...this is the first time I'm doing this so i don't really know hoe filefront works..I'm really..sorry..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Hey! wait up!! it's RAR file!!! oh no.... i cant DL that file.... can you reupload it in zip or sendspace...thanks!!!

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
thanks again, mai92! it didn't work at school, but when i saved it and opened the file at home on my laptop, it worked!!! yay!! thanks a million!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
omg!!! wow....that was the tight ass converted format download.....i prefer to use that tools from now on....thanks alot!!!!!!
why????? because....it is soooooooo fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fast!!!!!!!!!!!! fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........hehe......

mai92

sarNie Adult
omg!!! wow....that was the tight ass converted format download.....i prefer to use that tools from now on....thanks alot!!!!!!
why????? because....it is soooooooo fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fast!!!!!!!!!!!! fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........hehe......

Thanks..
i almost forgot to see this page if it works....

hmoobly

sarNie Egg
the mv isn't even good. If she was just going to do it like that, i think she should never waisted all her american money to fly to thailand to do mv. even the ones here in US is better. It sucks. her voice is average, but her looks is not even good. ugh, doesn't she like sings in clubs all the time. ewww.......waist of money, just go watch her stuff in youtube.

myx

sArNieZ
i've just dl the song "Koj Yog Tus Kuv Hlub". so far i like it. haven't listen to hmong song for a long time. i might go buy her album at new year.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
i've just dl the song "Koj Yog Tus Kuv Hlub". so far i like it. haven't listen to hmong song for a long time. i might go buy her album at new year.
Saw her perform at the MN new year. She's not bad, kinda like a Maiv Xyooj style wannabe. But at least, for someone her age, she's singing in Hmong. More than you can say about a lot of other girls out there...