[Amarin] Fai Luang (Change2561): Son Yuke / Pim Pimprapa / Bee Namthip

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel that pim will play the younger sister (nk)
That would make the most sense, but I wanted Bee and Andrew to be together lol. I'm tired of seeing her as a baddie and the last drama I really enjoyed if hers was years ago, the one she was a nurse with Pong.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Getting Pim to play Tien makes so much more sense. I'd still take Andrew out though, I don't know what characters he can even pull off nowadays.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
The cast is off lol bee would not be good in this type of role. The nek was innocent but the innocent dumb type. I like Andrew but yea his acting has gone downhill. a lot of his generation aren’t as passionate with acting as they were before. Hopefully in this version there’s more scenes between the pranang

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The cast is off lol bee would not be good in this type of role. The nek was innocent but the innocent dumb type. I like Andrew but yea his acting has gone downhill. a lot of his generation aren’t as passionate with acting as they were before. Hopefully in this version there’s more scenes between the pranang
Pim is the main actress not Bee.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The n'ek is young and super naive...she has an outrageous innocent about her sometimes you just want to shake her out of it. I honestly wished Willy's lakorns during his prime is left alone. But to have Andrew that’s a bit in age to remake Willy's lakorn is just off. They should find someone younger but still has a slight mature look. I mean, they are not lacking in actresses that are young to play this role.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like this drama is still on, with Son Yuke replacing Andrew Gregson and in effect reuniting him with Pim after "Bad Beauty".

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Said to be airing around February, so this is coming after Mo and Blue's drama

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They make so dramatic...why? I can do without all them slapping. Bee character seem a bit much. The sister in the old version was crazy but she's at least a steady crazy. This one is the thai lakorn typical crazy lol. I'll probably watch clips here and there but there's too many crazies in one lakorn I don't think I can watch it all through.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They make so dramatic...why? I can do without all them slapping. Bee character seem a bit much. The sister in the old version was crazy but she's at least a steady crazy. This one is the thai lakorn typical crazy lol. I'll probably watch clips here and there but there's too many crazies in one lakorn I don't think I can watch it all through.
Change always dramatize it even more....they added an extra revenge plot from bee side..
And extra n'rai

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Change always dramatize it even more....they added an extra revenge plot from bee side..
And extra n'rai
Don't think I've watched any drama of change. I don't mind a little drama but to make the older sister sleep with pra'ek is just stupid. The older sister has her relationship problem and they should keep it at that. The sisters should have each other back because that's all they have. I mean, come on...drama can be made without everyone getting slapped or sleeping around.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Don't think I've watched any drama of change. I don't mind a little drama but to make the older sister sleep with pra'ek is just stupid. The older sister has her relationship problem and they should keep it at that. The sisters should have each other back because that's all they have. I mean, come on...drama can be made without everyone getting slapped or sleeping around.
I agree... they killed the storyline

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I agree... they killed the storyline
I was looking forward to whichever channel pick this up as a remake. It can be done tastefully to fit the narrative of today. I think Pim is ok...her face kept getting the puffy treatment every time I see her. She was so cute and pretty in her lakorn with Mik. Then it all changed from there. Remake is already toast before it aired for me...I haven't even watch 1 single lakorns completely in ages. I kind of misses now and again. Then when I see this type of remake it also reminded me why I never cared to finish any.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I was looking forward to whichever channel pick this up as a remake. It can be done tastefully to fit the narrative of today. I think Pim is ok...her face kept getting the puffy treatment every time I see her. She was so cute and pretty in her lakorn with Mik. Then it all changed from there. Remake is already toast before it aired for me...I haven't even watch 1 single lakorns completely in ages. I kind of misses now and again. Then when I see this type of remake it also reminded me why I never cared to finish any.
I barely finished nor enjoyed lakorns in years

But

One HD last year killed it for Me

Love proposal (enjoyed the most- barely ffw)
SKY fall
Sir with love
Flash Marriage

Onehd/gmm been doing reruns and I been watching it.